Quantcast

Why do some posters expect biracials to hate their non black parent

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,218 37,362 12,067
Alleybux
Just cus u have an issue with their parents being interracial doesn’t mean they should hate them cus u say so. Posters speak about the non black parent like they are strangers to their children an act like biracial people loving their non black parent is a sign of disrespect to black people or their black side. I see this mentality in twitter, ig and lsa. Why do posters act like this anyway? How is a biracial person speaking highly of their non black parent that raised them self hating an disrespectful to bp?

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,913 14,281 10,390
Alleybux
Biracials should stay out of black spaces then they don't have to wonder or worry about what black people think. And BTW black people are allowed to think and feel how they want when they want. Everybody got an opinion. So what

PostILLUSION

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,060 2,760 1,930
Alleybux
Chile they are holding on to wanting them to be considered fully black. Real question is tho… how do they call themselves black and not mixed without hating the other parent? Makes no sense you come from them as much as you come from the black parent.

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,218 37,362 12,067
Alleybux
Biracials should stay out of black spaces then they don't have to wonder or worry about what black people think. And BTW black people are allowed to think and feel how they want when they want. Everybody got an opinion. So what
Aren’t u biracial?

justice denied

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,689 4,351 1,289
Alleybux
It's ignorance. I remember when some fonts and people on SM being mad that Jordin Sparks was defending her white mother. That sh!t made no sense because it wasn't like her mother had done anything and the majority of people will defend their parents/families.

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,684 7,539 2,270
Alleybux
Because the one drop crew is especially slow. They keep seeing biracials as Black and expect them not only to deny their non Black parent, but hate them as well.

They stupidly refuse to accept they are raised and influenced by a parent they love. They think only the Black parent has any impact both racially and personally.

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux
Just cus u have an issue with their parents being interracial doesn’t mean they should hate them cus u say so. Posters speak about the non black parent like they are strangers to their children an act like biracial people loving their non black parent is a sign of disrespect to black people or their black side. I see this mentality in twitter, ig and lsa. Why do posters act like this anyway? How is a biracial person speaking highly of their non black parent that raised them self hating an disrespectful to bp?
It’s amazing how Black people want to tell us Biracial people how to think, how to feel, how to dress, how to act even what we are allowed to call ourselves. They think they can decide who is black or not.
Oooohweeee if we started policing black folks the way they police us it would be nothing but think pieces, drama and tears!!!!
Someone mentioned stay out of black spaces.
Ok what’s a black space? Because on this board y’all swear it’s white folks all the time when someone says what you don’t like.
staying out of black spaces means what exactly????
Any mixed woman is insulted, dragged, and disrespected because she is is mixed. A mixed man is put on a damn pedestal UNLESS he dares dates a white woman. A white man becomes god especially if he’s with a black woman yet black people want to tell us how to feel about people we love. Get out of here with that!!!!

Any biracial woman can just exist and black women will attack her for example Zendaya, yet the women black folks hold as black excellence are not even black for example a Beyoncé or Rihanna. So should they stay out of black spaces too? Why not have actual black women as your black excellence in your black spaces if it’s like that.
OR How about black people don’t tell me how to feel and I won’t telL them how to feel.

Nadia Makita

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
164,486 6,836 6,161
Alleybux
It’s amazing how Black people want to tell us Biracial people how to think, how to feel, how to dress, how to act even what we are allowed to call ourselves. They think they can decide who is black or not.
Oooohweeee if we started policing black folks the way they police us it would be nothing but think pieces, drama and tears!!!!
Ok what’s a black space? Because on this board y’all swear it’s white folks all the time when someone says what you don’t like.
Any mixed woman is insulted, dragged, and disrespected because she is is mixed. A mixed man is put on a damn pedestal UNLESS he dares dates a white woman. A white man becomes god especially if he’s with a black woman yet black people want to tell us how to feel about people we love. Get out of here with that!!!!

Any biracial woman can just exist and black women will attack her for example Zendaya, yet the women black folks hold as black excellence are not even black for example a Beyoncé or Rihanna. So should they stay out of black spaces too? Why not have actual black women as your black excellence in your black spaces if it’s like that.
OR How about black people don’t tell me how to feel and I won’t telL them how to feel.
The audacity of black people to think they can decide who is black! The nerve! Lol

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,684 7,539 2,270
Alleybux

If you have a non Black parent, you aren't Black. Just like having a Black parent excludes you from your non Black parent's group.

But there is NEVER any smoke for them from half Black biracials. You accept this and keep quiet. But when we do it, out comes this virulent rage. You expect to be accepted and centered in Blackness due to colorist/self hating Black people putting you on a pedestal and the tiresome "A Black Parent Makes You Black" nonsense. Your Black parent wants you to have a racial and culture home. Your non Black parent's community and culture won't ever provide them.

You can't police us because you aren't us.

It's all very simple. No need for this rage you are bringing into a Black space that you will NEVER take into your other half spaces.

But I somewhat understand. The increasing rejection by Black people-the group that historically had no choice but to accept you - of seeing your group as Black hurts.

Last edited:

PostILLUSION

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,060 2,760 1,930
Alleybux

You really think your plight listed is anything remotely close to that of a non ambiguous black person in particular woman? We have yet to have non ambiguous black people do so many things because mixed people did them as the first black person. But you’re talking about how being mixed is so hard and you get attacked? Calling you mixed with something else is a fact not an attack. I don’t see mixed people being attacked en masse like I do regular degular black people. If you can’t acknowledge that… there really is truly nothing else to say. You really think your experience is the same? You went to primary/secondary school in the US so I know you know you lying. Brown girls getting ranked on just for being brown and mixed girls getting glorified just for being mixed from literally elementary school but this is your stance? That’s exactly why a lot of you need to identify accordingly. Biracial. Mixed. Other. I’m sorry.

Gloves

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,825 933 693
Alleybux
The audacity of black people to think they can decide who is black! The nerve! Lol

Blacks had no hand in crafting Blackness, Whites did.

Being Black isn't some kind of ever-present a-historical thing. It has a specific history rooted in European colonialism and it's slave trade. It was they who "decided" mixed and 1/13th's were to be black as well. It doesn't mean Blackness has to stay in those paradigms

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,017 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
It’s a way to show solidarity
1634414759064.png

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,913 14,281 10,390
Alleybux
If you have a non Black parent, you aren't Black. Just like having a Black parent excludes you from your non Black parent's group.

But there is NEVER any smoke for them from half Black biracials. You accept this and keep quiet. But when we do it, out comes this virulent rage. You expect to be accepted and centered in Blackness due to colorist/self hating Black people putting you on a pedestal and the tiresome "A Black Parent Makes You Black" nonsense. Your Black parent wants you to have a racial and culture home. Your non Black parent's community and culture won't ever provide them.

It's all very simple. No need for this rage you are bringing into a Black space that you will NEVER take into your other half spaces.

But I somewhat understand. The increasing rejection by Black people-the group that historically had no choice but to accept you - of seeing your group as Black hurts.
thank you for addressing that mixed up font. i thought i was providing a reasonable response and sound life advice . no good deed goes unpunished. :rosedead

tobenna2020

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,737 451 303
Alleybux
Chile they are holding on to wanting them to be considered fully black. Real question is tho… how do they call themselves black and not mixed without hating the other parent? Makes no sense you come from them as much as you come from the black parent.
Especially so if the mum is white. Like she pushed you out only for you to deny her

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,684 7,539 2,270
Alleybux
Especially so if the mum is white. Like she pushed you out only for you to deny her

Add that she's a good, loving mother who did her best for them. It makes no sense for them to deny her.

I am starting to think some biracials are ashamed of being mixed.

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,684 7,539 2,270
Alleybux
thank you for addressing that mixed up font. i thought i was providing a reasonable response and sound life advice . no good deed goes unpunished. :rosedead

I see what's behind the anger.

It's nothing but deeply hurt feelings at being excluded. They identify with us and our culture. They don't want to hear that some of us don't feel the same.

Blacmirrors2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,935 1,502 1,294
Alleybux

Couldn't you easily avoid these things by just not being around black people? You wouldn't even know what black people said about biracial people.

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
All kinds of people are ignorant, Miss.

In order to avoid this, like healthy minded people do, stay out of ignorant places.

Many of these people are jealous “divestors” wishing they were in the places of those interracial families.

White Supremacy—-and it’s off-shoot, colorism-has made many ignorants lose their damned minds over biracial and light skin people.

They weren’t taught properly by their own families that black is beautiful.

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,863 3,302 3,198
Alleybux
Quote the font who said that and be done with it goddamn. Take this sh!t to the back alley girl.

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,863 3,302 3,198
Alleybux

In order to avoid this, like healthy minded people do, stay out of ignorant places.

Many of these people are jealous “divestors” wishing they were in the places of those interracial families.

White Supremacy—-and it’s off-shoot, colorism-has made many ignorants lose their damned minds.
I tell ya, a divestor must have stole your man, bro. You hate so hard on divestors in every thread. You want her to bring you brad back, honey darling?

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,863 3,302 3,198
Alleybux
Couldn't you easily avoid these things by just not being around black people? You wouldn't even know what black people said about biracial people.
Cuz that would make too much sense and she is intoxicated by the drama of it all. I wish they would go to their white side and leave us The hell alone.

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,218 37,362 12,067
Alleybux

White Supremacy—-and it’s off-shoot, colorism-has made many ignorants lose their damned minds over biracial and light skin people.

They weren’t taught properly by their own families that black is beautiful.
It’s crazy how right you are

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,218 37,362 12,067
Alleybux

I see how they act over meghan markle who is biracial they want her to be black instead of respecting what she chooses as her identity. An I do see mixed women attacked for no reason especially if she’s dating a bm but if she’s dating a wm she won’t be torn into so much

Victoria Baker Harber

I'm not seasonal. I'm a fµck!ng timeless classic.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,608 2,255 110
Alleybux
My niece is biracial and it is her white side of her family who have made the most issues. Her mother sure has done a good job of ensuring she hates my brother, her father. I am tired of this narrative that black people are the ones who give the most problems with interracial relationships/judgment. I have never found that to be the case in real life.

But even if it were the case, I kind feel like why should black people always be held to higher standard with views/feelings/opinions? One negative opinion from a black person gets so much vitriol from some biracial people and yet they also seem to accept that their other side not being accepting/hateful is a given/just the way things are so they never take them to task publicly or privately on the internet or in real life like they do with black people. Makes me think some of them might believe in hierarchies and that they should be able to police some races thoughts over others.

Last edited:

Jahshii

Barbs, divestors, and republicans= blocked
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,760 4,824 5,011
Alleybux
Y’all talk about mixed people like they’re a foreign animal species..

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,218 37,362 12,067
Alleybux

It’s not really about rejection because in real life most bp still accept mixed people as black. I see this on the internet not real life

PostILLUSION

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,060 2,760 1,930
Alleybux
My niece is biracial and it is her white side of her family who have made the most issues. Her mother sure has done a good job of ensuring she hates my brother, her father. I am tired of this narrative that black people are the ones who give the most problems with interracial relationships/judgment. I have never found that to be the case in real life.

But even if it were the case, I kind feel like why should black people always be held to higher standard with views/feelings/opinions? One negative opinion from a black person gets so much vitriol from some biracial people and yet they also seem to accept that their other side not being accepting/hateful is a given/just the way things are so they never take them to task publicly or privately on the internet or in real life like they do with black people. Makes me think some of them might believe in hierarchies and that they should be able to police some races thoughts over others.
that’s exactly what it is. It’s okay for yt people to police their race but it isn’t ok for us to? Be mad with your parents for making a child that doesn’t fit into either box and didn’t give you enough self love to accept that.

Last edited:

SendAnOracle

I deserved better
Reaction score
Reactions
14,544 966 531
Alleybux
They're mentally disturbed and have self esteem issues due to trauma they haven't healed from.
Most of them want biracials to claim white/biracial to not compete with them (which is great) but also somehow want them to hate white people, themselves for being mixed and to align themselves with black people. Its a contradiction.
Its kinda how they treat Dominicans, you're black even if you say you're not until it affects me.

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,218 37,362 12,067
Alleybux
They're mentally disturbed and have self esteem issues due to trauma they haven't healed from.
Most of them want biracials to claim white/biracial to not compete with them (which is great) but also somehow want them to hate white people, themselves for being mixed and to align themselves with black people. Its a contradiction.
Its kinda how they treat Dominicans, you're black even if you say you're not until it affects me.
That’s sick

AmesD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,392 2,153 1,439
Alleybux
Why would a biracial come to LSA -a site that was meant to be a space for black women- to praise their white/non black parent? We don't know your other mama/papa, so why bring them up here at all?

queen_of_clubs

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
67,133 1,884 2,093
Alleybux
It’s not really about rejection because in real life most bp still accept mixed people as black. I see this on the internet not real life
This is just one more thing the internet repeats that isn’t actually happening. The reality is that younger mixed people are identifying as such and distancing their identities from full Black people for various reasons. Guess who is the quickest to have a problem with this? Full Black people.

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,684 7,539 2,270
Alleybux

She won't. She clearly sees herself as Black. That's where the anger is coming from. Yet she also calls herself what she is aka biracial and is still angry. These types bring all their issues to us like it's our fault they're confused as hell.

This is just one more thing the internet repeats that isn’t actually happening. The reality is that younger mixed people are identifying as such and distancing their identities from full Black people for various reasons. Guess who is the quickest to have a problem with this? Full Black people.

Younger Black people are also okay with making a distinction.

Black women who live vicariously through biracial women are especially guilty of what you describe to the point they'll attack other BW for not agreeing They'll get angry with biracial women for saying what they are because they feel rejected.

Overitall

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
169,948 6,762 4,422
Alleybux
BW (and BM) need healing but are not willing (or able) to do the work necessary. As healing takes work and HONESTY, TRUTH....what most BP run from, hate, deny etc... So it's like an endless loop of hurt, sickness, psychopathy and waste.

Ziv

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
734 17 27
Alleybux
[ ... ] They ... refuse to accept they are raised and influenced by a parent they love. They think only the Black parent has any impact both racially and personally.
Hope you've been well these days.

Agree. Mainly, Biracial peeps ARE half-White as much as they are half‐Black, so complete rejection of a White parent (based on race) is a form of self-rejection. BUT:

Still, imo, there's an obligation for BRs to examine themselves/ourselves carefully, and work to guard against any White racist social conditioning and tendencies we harbor. You can love a White parent but also recognize their limitations and hold their feet to the fire. Gotta hold them accountable for any word or action that is disrespectful of African people - which of course includes disrespect for you, your African parent and all your other African family and friends.

sammyvine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,615 5,049 9,104
Alleybux
Because the one drop crew is especially slow. They keep seeing biracials as Black and expect them not only to deny their non Black parent, but hate them as well.

They stupidly refuse to accept they are raised and influenced by a parent they love. They think only the Black parent has any impact both racially and personally.
Black women don't see biracial women as Black maybe except for Meghan Markle and Doja Cat

I see a lot of hate for biracial women on LSA such as Zendaya, Yara Shahidi, Ella Mai and Tessa Thompson. None of them have even said anything problematic about Black women yet fonts hate them/

Ziv

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
734 17 27
Alleybux
[ ... ] and yet they also seem to accept that their other side not being accepting/hateful is a given/just the way things are so they never take them to task publicly or privately on the internet or in real life like they do with black people. Makes me think some of them might believe in hierarchies and that they should be able to police some races thoughts over others.
Yeah I see many if not all of us not holding Whites accountable for their racism at least some of the time, esp if having lived w a White parent/family. It's racist grooming.

And then there are some of us who get sick to our stomachs and wake up (at least somewhat). I practice holding White family’s feet to the fire (imperfectly, of course), and of course am often met with resistance.

And imo resistance is the price you should EXPECT to pay if you want to be self-respecting plus respecting of your Black family members.

Mickey21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,029 3,157 932
Alleybux
I never under stood this its like oh they have a white and black parents but they are still black. I think its self hate just like how I think they are trying to drag hispanics and latinos in the community but these people will tell you they are not black. Alot of black people need to take biology class and learn about gene probability. You are what your father is is a load of crap and if we want to be truthful the woman determines the gene of the child so actually it should be you are what your mother is.

Kessiah

Carefree vibes
Reaction score
Reactions
7,694 675 749
Alleybux
OP, the truth is, behind all that "black love/black pride/blackity black" facade people love to put it up, some black people are VERY insecure about their identity.
And their insecurity creates an inferiority to other races of women.
Thats why you see fonts throw a tantrum whenever a non-black is celebrated or whenever a biracial is celebrated. It is an inferiority complex that is covered under extreme pride.