Quantcast

Why do white men switch up on black men after college?

Kikido

I come to have fun
Reaction score
Reactions
14,741 7,505 1,122
Alleybux
Aren't some of the closed friendships made in college?
Every time I hear stories like this, I am amazed that my sisters don't match fire with fire. But I have to realize not everyone is confrontational.

I am. I'd have called his ass a police target and asked how White dick tastes since it's so deep in his mouth. They're punks to begin with because they're only attacking Black women. White men laugh with them in college. Life after college is completely different.

These types go out into the world and always get their wakeup call. Not every WM is going to care about their ass kissing and bashing Black women. They will let them know it to their faces.

They end up in situations where they are laughed at, embarrassed and humbled by the very men they're trying to have a brotherhood with. Racist White men will always remind them that they don't belong and never will. All that nastiness directed at us but when a White man is disrespecting them to their faces, they are submissive and quiet. They think acceptance comes from having a White wife. Again, punk behavior. They're hoping a woman will ease the way to them being accepted with men from a patriarchal culture.

I've had run ins with BM like this at work. I don't tolerate it. You're from the suburbs and the only fighting you do is in COD? Shut up, b!tch or you will get your feelings hurt.

BargainBinCardi

…Vicks on my chest…
Reaction score
Reactions
126,461 4,830 1,188
Alleybux
…because they are done using them for cool points and jacked all the swag they could. Not saying there can’t be legitimate friendships but my personal experience is they shed the black friendship once it doesn’t benefit them socially.

skybantralist

Dookie Braid God
Reaction score
Reactions
110,625 9,301 8,625
Alleybux
Posting a censored word or phrase
Why wouldn't they? For the most part what do black men have to offer? This is the reason I don't understand people who negatively judge so called c***s or sellouts. Smart people go where they can make a profit, thrive, to where they have access to the best society has to offer. You have to earn respect and loyalty.

AI Boyfriend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,743 6,796 5,938
Alleybux
This isn't real.

If a White dude is cool with Black dudes in college, it's usually real.

Growing up, I remember things changing way earlier with non-Black dudes....like in elementary and middle school. I remember this Asian kid I was cool with in 2nd grade switched up on me in 3rd grade. His racist ass parents probably had him on some BS.

And it was middle school where a lot of gang ish and different races fighting each other started. I really saw people stick to their race starting in 6th grade.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,789 11,068 2,900
Alleybux
Like other fonts said... College is for play play to most of them. Wm/people make connects, have fun and just do whatever they want before they graduate. They don't care for the class clown that doesnt have network or lacks in other areas that is important to them. As for finding a friend who acts like the black dude from college, to them, whatever you can find in a black friend, you can find it in a white one...which is more beneficial.

You'll even see it on tv how white people navigate from college to real world. Life after graduation is real sh!t for them.

I saw this with a white girl I volunteered with. During the volunteering hours she was talking with us and everyone else who were black. But as soon as her dad came to pick her up and she didnt have to act friendly anymore, the masks dropped. I saw some racial undertones and behavior in her once the program was ending. There was a guy in our program who wanted to hang out with her but it was obvious she didnt take him seriously on the outside of their work.

Salone_Chic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
379,306 7,307 4,083
Alleybux
This is White people in general lol Men or women

Black men are very complacent and honestly the biggest part of the problem for the communities' ills. Some real okie doke type characters. Black women have always been the strength of the race.

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,016 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
White people invest in their whiteness in their early twenties. They get married and plan to move into that new planned community that was rezoned for ppl in their tax bracket, that magically has A rated schools.

again they don’t need anything from non-white ppl to thrive socially, economically etc.

The internet underestimates that but at the same time screams white privilege. Lol that’s the privilege summarized. They don’t need you for anything. If they want they could spend an entire life without ever having to interact with non-white ppl outside of labor.

for the most part non-white ppl can’t do that in this country and especially black ppl economically.

Honey4

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
183,435 8,784 4,475
Alleybux
This is White people in general lol Men or women

Black men are very complacent and honestly the biggest part of the problem for the communities' ills. Some real okie doke type characters. Black women have always been the strength of the race.
This is an interesting topic someone stated that 24/25 people look insular in their communities and drop others

I would say Asians do this by middle school depending on where they grew up

WW do this in middle/high school when their starts to be competition in male attention or academic achievements are valued

WM either make to drop in high school or college

Many Black woman self segregate early on due to past treatment by others. Some suburban bw who were accepted in high school will join yt sororities and assimilate in college...idk if they talk after college but from wedding photos I see most don’t have bw bridesmaids

Black men who grew up in the suburbs never want to move insular because they want to invest in a community that they’re not apart of . When they will only truly succeed when they build it themselves

Last edited:

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,789 11,068 2,900
Alleybux
White people invest in their whiteness in their early twenties. They get married and plan to move into that new planned community that was rezoned for ppl in their tax bracket, that magically has A rated schools.

again they don’t need anything from non-white ppl to thrive socially, economically etc.

The internet underestimates that but at the same time screams white privilege. Lol that’s the privilege summarized. They don’t need you for anything. If they want they could spend an entire life without ever having to interact with non-white ppl outside of labor.

for the most part non-white ppl can’t do that in this country and especially black ppl economically.
THIIS^^ which is exactly why studies show that even though the USA is very multicultural, white people manage to go their whole lives being only surrounded by white people and their lives progress.

PartyIsOver

Under The Chemtrails Over The Country Club
Reaction score
Reactions
117,255 5,965 738
Alleybux
This isn't real.

Growing up, I remember things changing way earlier with non-Black dudes....like in elementary and middle school. I remember this Asian kid I was cool with in 2nd grade switched up on me in 3rd grade. His racist ass parents probably had him on some BS.

And it was middle school where a lot of gang ish and different races fighting each other started. I really saw people stick to their race starting in 6th grade.
You know what that is true. Now looking back.

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,969 4,659 2,878
Alleybux
Time to grow up, live the American Dream, get married, build stability and wealth and leave behind those who refuse to do so.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,789 11,068 2,900
Alleybux
This isn't real.

Same here. Back even in kindergarten, sh!t would start early. One day sally likes sharing crayons and the next minute she comes back to school on some "my mommy and daddy told me not the play with nwords" bµllsh!t.
In the deep south, where Im from, I saw that happen wayy earlier depending on how adament the parents were to "teach" their children.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,786 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
White men are not allies to black men. Never have been, never will be. That's what black men fail to understand time and time again. Black men think disrespecting black women will earn respect from white men. Far from it. White men use black men for what they can get and move on.

Roy89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,089 8,353 20,210
Alleybux
THIIS^^ which is exactly why studies show that even though the USA is very multicultural, white people manage to go their whole lives being only surrounded by white people and their lives progress.
You don’t think this is because the country is overwhelmingly white?

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,016 14,698 19,660
Alleybux

But I think the point is non-black people’s relationships are transactional in nature.

why is China in Africa? Friendship lol? Resources! Nothing more or less.

we should know this game by now but this question was asked in 2021.

I guess collectively not understanding non-black ppl really only have transactional relationships with ppl of other races and a lot of times intraracially as well

Chanel_blue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
137,719 2,338 1,093
Alleybux

Summarized it in a nutshell. White folks don't need to be around POC ever. Of course most will be friendly at work but in the real world they know their privilege and stick to their own.

truffle butt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,903 1,713 1,067
Alleybux

the sad part is black people cant really do this anywhere.

Nadia Makita

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
164,486 6,836 6,161
Alleybux
Their lives go in different directions. Where I work all the white men are married or in long term relationships. These are men in their 20s & 30s. The black men are not. Only one of the black men are married (he also holds an executive position which is no coincidence) and the rest are unmarried. Those with gfs hide their gfs.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,789 11,068 2,900
Alleybux
I think thats an excuse. If they wanted to be more welcoming and have more black friends...they could. Once I find the study it stated that even when they are placed in a multicultural state...they still decide to mingle with their own.

As a CS major who is constantly gaslighted by tech companies stats, I always see articles about them trying to diversify their company. However I notice there's not much effort actually being taken place.

I mean i dont take offense since most of us black folks are the same way but for protection reasons.

I just find this discussion obvious. Homogeneous behavior in racial groups are always striving to be homogeneous whether they are actively doing so or not.

Personally I've had problems mingling in both races overall due to personality clashes so idc either way.

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,128 26,248 31,726
Alleybux
Well its the same reason why White men wait until they are old and disabled to marry a black woman.
Yup. White men are not allies to black women. Never have been, never will be. That's what black women fail to understand time and time again. Black women think disrespecting black men by constantly calling them weak links, conquered, useless etc will earn respect from white men. Far from it. Old white men use black women for companionship and xes until they pass away, then leave all their fortune to their white children they had from previous marriages.

Roy89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,089 8,353 20,210
Alleybux
I did study abroad in Africa and the white kids managed to find white expats to hang out with.
Hang out with yes: in a mostly non white country white people cannot live their lives without dealing with non white people, which is what is being stated in this thread.

There are many US states where whites make up 80 to 90% of the population, and in most other states the non white population is centered in urban areas. Meaning the non urban areas are almost all white

Roy89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,089 8,353 20,210
Alleybux
I think thats an excuse. If they wanted to be more welcoming and have more black friends...they could. Once I find the study it stated that even when they are placed in a multicultural state...they still decide to mingle with their own.

As a CS major who is constantly gaslighted by tech companies stats, I always see articles about them trying to diversify their company. However I notice there's not much effort actually being taken place.

I mean i dont take offense since most of us black folks are the same way but for protection reasons.

I just find this discussion obvious. Homogeneous behavior in racial groups are always striving to be homogeneous whether they are actively doing so or not.

Personally I've had problems mingling in both races overall due to personality clashes so idc either way.
Yeah see I don’t care if white people only want to hang out with other white people. Lol I feel bad for any black person who does care

PaulAtreides

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,971 4,671 2,842
Alleybux
Hang out with yes: in a mostly non white country white people cannot live their lives without dealing with non white people, which is what is being stated in this thread.

There are many US states where whites make up 80 to 90% of the population, and in most other states the non white population is centered in urban areas. Meaning the non urban areas are almost all white
This thread is about friendships not who they deal with. Those white kids didn't really make friends with the locals. Their friends were the other white people they met. When they were around the black locals it was in the capacity of the program/in an effort to learn the language better. Their actual friendships were with the white expats.

CandidCanvas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,663 2,118 207
Alleybux
It's social currency for white guys to have black male friends in college, but not after (Unless they have good connections for their career development).

Most black men know this, but some are naive and think they're "one of the guys" just because they get drinks together and date white women.

Last edited:

csu13

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,775 358 655
Alleybux
Alot of of dudes hate the truth. Even if they stay friends the white boys wo t give you the same opportunities. They'll give their white friends a good job before you.

Roy89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,089 8,353 20,210
Alleybux
This thread is about friendships not who they deal with. Those white kids didn't really make friends with the locals. Their friends were the other white people they met. When they were around the black locals it was in the capacity of the program/in an effort to learn the language better. Their actual friendships were with the white expats.
Again most adults get married and spend most of their time either working or spending time with their spouses and kids. With regards to friends most adults will have “friendships” with people they have things in common with and most people of all races will choose people the same race as them

Last edited:

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,969 4,659 2,878
Alleybux
White men are not allies to black men. Never have been, never will be. That's what black men fail to understand time and time again. Black men think disrespecting black women will earn respect from white men. Far from it. White men use black men for what they can get and move on.
Disrespecting the women that brought you into this world doesn't get you respect from other races of men. It's the opposite. And your women are an extension of you. Other races of men know this except for one.

Roy89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,089 8,353 20,210
Alleybux
Disrespecting the women that brought you into this world doesn't get you respect from other races of men. It's the opposite. And your women are an extension of you. Other races of men know this except for one.
How often do you disrespect black men on this site? You think if all of your posts were found and researched the number of times you have disrespected them exceed 10,000?

CandidCanvas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,663 2,118 207
Alleybux
I see the same fonts bringing up black women in here. The vast majority of us do not befriend, marry or assimilate into white culture with white men (or white women).

ORNELLA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,082 4,146 561
Alleybux
WM were friends with Black guys in college? Where? Maybe if they were the only white guy at like Howard or something. Most WM do not befriend BM.