Quantcast

Why Do You Believe Some White Men Prefer Black Women?

LatxLeather

Jan- Dec.
Reaction score
Reactions
109,064 6,825 8,075
Alleybux
Facts of life. WM prefer WW. It is just natural to prefer what you are.
Your social- econ world.

Same for all other ethnic groups except for BM.

Fact of LSA life, there is a very sad, weird freaky, sick, abnormal nasty degrading , fetish of BW here of self- hate of not having good, real, loving, strong BM in their lives as a daddy AND father. Protector, provider, cheerleader. Also, issues are from not seeing, living with good, strong, real, healthy, normal, sane MomDad, WomanMan relationships.

The only kind of man that matters, that is impt is the one who chooses you to marry. Screwing is not it; love, real. Holding you up and cheerleading for, providing, protecting , supporting every which on his arm, claiming you LEGALLLY, at high noon on Main Street in front of the world only matters.

I do not judge people for their choices. Picks. WW BM. AW WW. None of them. Do you boo.
What attracts a man? Why? No reason other than he likes what he wants what he likes.
Blonds only. Leg man. Brunettes.Red heads. Tats. No tats under no circumstances no where. Tits are ok though. Some like an azz, a real, natural azz. No silicone jelly, plastic need to apply.
Some like a thick....She thickthickthick. Some guys do not like lil bony petites, but thick because they are bigger guys, muscles toned Thick is not fat. Some like some soft edges, a lilfluffy ...cushion for the pushin.

I do not appauld or get all wet or my panties twisted angry over WW WM, WW BM, etc.

LatxLeather

Jan- Dec.
Reaction score
Reactions
109,064 6,825 8,075
Alleybux
Interracial dating is dependent upon proximity. We still live in a heavily segregated society. There's a reason why the dude in your OP married a Black woman he's known since high school. All of the white men who've pursued me have never dated a Black woman in their lives, but because we were always hanging out they developed feelings for me. A Black friend of mine only dates white men, and when we ended up encountering one of her former hookups, his friend was more than willing to hook up with me when they went off to her apartment.

Only truly racist white men think Black women are unattractive and recoil from us no matter what we look like.

Getting a white man to pursue you isn't rocket science.

Anyways, let me watch this show so Mika can be the next Joanna Gaines. I want to see her stuff in Target.
I agree with you on everything except for only a racist WM will not find BW attractive no matter how really pretty she is.
No.
This not correct.
They are racist.
Many WM do not find no BW attractive as a mate and recoil from them as they should. It is just natural to select from your tribe, your own sociecon group.
That is not racist.
. They ARE WM AND LIKE THEIR OWN KIND It is natural.
They might saw she is attractive as they might say about AW, Hispanic W, too, but that is just not their type. That is ok.
Flipside.
I KNOW plenty BM, generationally mixed looking Latin or W and they just like them some BW.
I know BM, generationally mixed ones and just BM who do not GO FOR WW NONE, NEVER, NOT EVER INTERESTED WW. I do not care how gorgeous she she is . No. Baby, if these BM wanted a plainJane WW or a real kockout one, they could get her. They are not racist BM, but they are just not into WW and will recoil from them.
Now within BW, they might chose a certain type based in skin tone. Some dark guys like a real light skin type.
They are not self hating BM, but that is what they like. They might be same colorshade so they like same.

Still, that is not racist. Any man just likes what he likes what he wants.

I am not a racist.
The Asian guy , lead character in Crazy, Rich Asains was goooooooood looking. Tall, built. The Asian guy in the last VinDiseal car movie was good looking. I am not into Asian men. No way.
Those were two good looking guys.
That is all. I am not racist against Asian men. They are not my type.

Last edited:

LatxLeather

Jan- Dec.
Reaction score
Reactions
109,064 6,825 8,075
Alleybux
This is kind of like everybody minus a few of us what is yal issue with Mahommes. He is marrying his iwn kind. Like his mom. Who should he marry?

No he is not going to do a Russell. Russell is a BM from a BW mom and a BM father.

Mahommes came out of a WW and goes in WW.
He was birthed by a WW and is having a WW birth his children.

Krazy Godyss

Laughing at the Leftovers
Reaction score
Reactions
38,970 691 417
Alleybux
I don't believe all yt men prefer bw but YT people in general are curious by nature. Then they set such strict limits based on...isms that it causes a reverse effect and makes them more attracted either by rebelling & pursuing or obsessed hatred.

What is jungle about two humans getting together ?
Yet Black and White is jungle fever.
The idea is wild to a person with built up subconscious resistance.

What's the saying ....hate and love is the same.
Both occupy the heart and brain.

SunnnyL

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,161 119 31
Alleybux
I asked my husband.

He replied black women are more affectionate, more focused/ambitious in life and more attentive as mothers.

He stressed that black women truly love their children unconditionally, in his opinion.

His mom is cold, cold, cold. Rarely hugged him. She is kinda lazy.

He is also estranged from his mother so there you go.

LaBelleChose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,409 461 73
Alleybux
Slightly off-topic, but is Mika black? I thought she looked like those Guyanese Indian women.

AnnStPatrick

Wife of James St. Patrick✨
Reaction score
Reactions
33,579 2,971 3,393
Alleybux
I asked my husband.

He replied black women are more affectionate, more focused/ambitious in life and more attentive as mothers.

He stressed that black women truly love their children unconditionally, in his opinion.

His mom is cold, cold, cold. Rarely hugged him. She is kinda lazy.

He is also estranged from his mother so there you go.
So he thinks black women are better than his own women because of his mom?

Wow, if a black man said all this about a white woman people, especially bw would call him a self hater.
Not saying your husband is a self hater just calling out the hypocrisy.

SunnnyL

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,161 119 31
Alleybux
So he thinks black women are better than his own women because of his mom?

Wow, if a black man said all this about a white woman people, especially bw would call him a self hater.
Not saying your husband is a self hater just calling out the hypocrisy.

His position is that they are different.

There’s nothing wrong with being different.

Some men prefer the stiff upper lip, stoic women.

Other men prefer the more outwardly affectionate, more effusive type of woman.

And for some people, opposites attract.

Makayla87

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,640 102 35
Alleybux
Alot of white men are interested in black women. They just dont proclaim it to the heavens like bm do because that energy is cringy af. I wont date one that exhibits that behavior.

colleen1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,704 403 237
Alleybux
1. This thread is weird. I only found this because I was searching for any threads on this couple Brian & Mika since I like their show and they were on 'Rock the Block'.

2. I believe she's Puerto Rican. They had an episode where they designed their own home and in the end their families visited. Her mom, brother and sister were there. Her mom looks like the stereotypical phenotype for Hispanic and is light skin. But her brother looked black. I think Jade looks like Mika, just with her grandmother's skin tone maybe?

I'm surprised to learn in this thread that Brian was married before, and to another black woman who happened to be a pageant winner, and was on another reality show with his first wife, and is actually Jade's step dad...whoo thats a lot of news! I thought he was her bio dad. Anyway, they seem to have such a nice family!

Reaction score
Reactions
4,599 243 222
Alleybux
Late to the discussion, but no one really answered your question.
1. Some white men are raised about black people and became socially conditioned to find BW as suitable partners.
2. When I was single and online dating, several white men asked me if I was interested in white men. They told me they assumed most BW only wanted BM so they never bothered.

Those are my 2 answers as to why a WM would date a BW in an anti-BW America.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,360 238 155
Alleybux
People like what they like. (shrugs) Not all IR couples are bound by fetishes, and self-hate issues.
And some couples meet ORGANICALLY...which includes some IR relationships.

Plus black women are very beautiful and some have great personalities and know how to navigate the workplace as well as have great life skills.

Yearly85

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
718 414 603
Alleybux
Mediocre white men can get a top tier bw, cause of white supremacy

Attractive bw rarely date mediocre black black men

So being white a advantage

And some wm just like bw it is what it is.

Overall I think most wm and bw

Like they own racial counterpart tho

Saphora

Play or get played
Reaction score
Reactions
8,912 722 507
Alleybux
Attractive bw rarely date mediocre black black men
LIES! Single motherhood is a big problem in the black community because black women continue to entertain dusty and irresponsible black men. Black women definitely date mediocre black men because most BW enable their mediocre behaviour i.e. doing 50/50, impregnating her with no ring etc.

Yearly85

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
718 414 603
Alleybux
LIES! Single motherhood is a big problem in the black community because black women continue to entertain dusty and irresponsible black men. Black women definitely date mediocre black men because most BW enable their mediocre behaviour i.e. doing 50/50, impregnating her with no ring etc.

Nah

Bottom tier and mediocore bm are

Incels
Manosphere
Passport gang
9 to 5 job bm
Short dudes

Dusty dudes live in pussy

Tend to be hood looking dudes who to women are attractive

Handsome gang
Corporate bm
Hood dudes
Rappers
Athletes
Tall dudes

Get all or most of the attractive black women

U talking financially

I'm talking who bw say they physically like

Looks are most important to bw not a provider.

Cause bm are a disenfranchised group and bw are the providers.

Ww and Hispanic women care more about a provider than looks

That my point

Saphora

Play or get played
Reaction score
Reactions
8,912 722 507
Alleybux
Nah

Bottom tier and mediocore bm are

Incels
Manosphere
Passport gang
9 to 5 job bm
Short dudes

Dusty dudes live in pussy

Tend to be hood looking dudes who to women are attractive

Handsome gang
Corporate bm
Hood dudes
Rappers
Athletes
Tall dudes

Get all or most of the attractive black women

U talking financially

I'm talking who bw say they physically like

Looks are most important to bw not a provider.

Cause bm are a disenfranchised group and bw are the providers.

Ww and Hispanic women care more about a provider than looks

That my point
“Looks are most important to a black woman, not a provider” and how is this disproving my point? Like I said, most black women continue to entertain irresponsible men who most likely have no jobs and it they do they don’t earn enough to be able to provide for a family. Most black women do settle for these bums that you have listed, hence the high rate of single motherhood.

You don’t think black women settle for “hood looking dudes” ? You have to be a troll at this point. Everything you say black women aren’t attracted to, they are VERY MUCH attracted to!

Yearly85

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
718 414 603
Alleybux
“Looks are most important to a black woman, not a provider” and how is this disproving my point? Like I said, most black women continue to entertain irresponsible men who most likely have no jobs and it they do they don’t earn enough to be able to provide for a family. Most black women do settle for these bums that you have listed, hence the high rate of single motherhood.

You don’t think black women settle for “hood looking dudes” ? You have to be a troll at this point. Everything you say black women aren’t attracted to, they are VERY MUCH attracted to!

I said they attracted to hood looking dudes.

I posted who they attracted to and who they aren't.

U got a point that even the ones they attracted to our mediocore financially