Quantcast

Why does Alicia Keys look so OLD in comparison to Beyonce?

Cryeisha

The High Priestess
Reaction score
Reactions
166,819 21,298 10,690
Alleybux
Wow OP comparing your older threads to your newer ones I can tell that you have not evolved or grown in any way whatsoever. Good job.

giphy.gif

I felt that breeze
I don’t do tarot reading threads like I used to in 2019. I’m less active in writers block too.

A lot less threads about Rihanna. (Nothing to talk about cause there’s nothing new)

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux
LOL. It’s called photoshop. AK is on this super duper natural wave. B is like every other female celeb and puts a filter.

That is the answer you wanted yes and what you already knew.

GoGoDani

Horton Hears A "Who Gon' Check me Boo?!"
Reaction score
Reactions
340,553 9,077 6,450
Alleybux
LOL. It’s called photoshop. AK is on this super duper natural wave. B is like every other female celeb and puts a filter.

That is the answer you wanted yes and what you already knew.
Glad you said it.

Bey is cute, but we've seen those unedited pics.

1619534864932.png

She looks her age

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
Maybe because Alicia doesn't photoshop her pics

4vbyCyp.jpg

Also, I dated a woman that looks a whole lot like Beyoncé!

But younger and a little bit better in the face, incredible body, YUMMY!!! I stayed knee deep into her, before work, after work, five times a day on the weekend!! She was a mixed Spanish/Black(my favorite phenotype) Her mother was a Spaniard her dad was black. She was head turner everywhere we went, people stared us down, both men and women..

She was GORGEOUS!!!

My wife threw all her pictures out, but I found three that she overlooked, I’m dying to post them too, but something tells me not to do it!!!

But damn, I want to post them so bad, people was always telling her how much she looked like Bey too!!

But anyway..

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
Glad you said it.

Bey is cute, but we've seen those unedited pics.

View attachment 2508300

She looks her age

If anything this pic proves that she doesn’t get fillers in her face. She has movement and lines in her forehead and around her eyes and in her cheeks. Botox makes your face stiff and alien-like like Kim K

Msdeex

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,302 36 9
Alleybux
I just notice she has all these fine lines and looks much older than Beyonce....why? Same age

GettyImages-1128916590.jpg

6bd1bffb591fb2764305d49fdb734bbe.jpg

alicia-keys-no-makeup-glowing-skin.jpg

D6VOM0AWAAE-629.jpg

Dy2k1xoXgAAkcpz.jpg

original.jpg

I think Beyoncé takes good care of her skin and gets regular facials. I saw it somewhere before where Tina was like do you want a quick facial.

TwentyTwoH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,563 3,289 2,915
Alleybux
Alicia is smiling and going through an all natural phase. Beyonce is wearing makeup and probably gets botox in her crows feet.

Cookie202

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,684 2,201 690
Alleybux
Lies. Alicia does not look older. I'd actually say she looks a bit younger than Bey imo. Both look good either way.

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
Bey is black/white/ Native American and takes care of herself.
Alicia is black/ white. Husband stealer and doesn’t have bey money for skin care .

Stan4NoOne

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,030 302 333
Alleybux
Also, I dated a woman that looks a whole lot like Beyoncé!

But younger and a little bit better in the face, incredible body, YUMMY!!! I stayed knee deep into her, before work, after work, five times a day on the weekend!! She was a mixed Spanish/Black(my favorite phenotype) Her mother was a Spaniard her dad was black. She was head turner everywhere we went, people stared us down, both men and women..

She was GORGEOUS!!!

My wife threw all her pictures out, but I found three that she overlooked, I’m dying to post them too, but something tells me not to do it!!!

But damn, I want to post them so bad, people was always telling her how much she looked like Bey too!!

But anyway..
RelievedPlumpCoqui-size_restricted.gif

Reaction score
Reactions
5,048 549 305
Alleybux
You know it’s because alicia is biracial with a white mom so why would you even bring it up. This is just a set-up. Of course she ages like skim milk when she is part milk herself.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,048 549 305
Alleybux
Bey is black/white/ Native American and takes care of herself.
Alicia is black/ white. Husband stealer and doesn’t have bey money for skin care .
When will we stop this narrative that beyonce and other celebrities are Native American just because they have long noses, long hair, and tan skin in the family tree. Angelina jolie tried to pull this crap too. The indigenous population is endangered after centuries of genocide and disease they experienced from european settlers. Most people of white and black race who claim to be native are NOT, historically or genetically. The only people who tend to have actual native genetic ancestry are indigenous latinos because they have the mestizo ancestry from Mesopotamian blood.

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
When will we stop this narrative that beyonce and other celebrities are Native American just because they have long noses, long hair, and tan skin in the family tree. Angelina jolie tried to pull this crap too. The indigenous population is endangered after centuries of genocide and disease they experienced from european settlers. Most people of white and black race who claim to be native are NOT, historically or genetically. The only people who tend to have actual native genetic ancestry are indigenous latinos because they have the mestizo ancestry from Mesopotamian blood.
Out of everything I said you got triggered cause I put Native American and went on a unnessary rant. You can’t confirm/ deny her genetic makeup.

Kaszilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,905 2,044 3,275
Alleybux
Beyonce has been looking old for about 10 years now. AK up until recently, looked younger than Beyonce. We still don't know what Beyonce looks like with zero makeup.

Kaszilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,905 2,044 3,275
Alleybux
You know it’s because alicia is biracial with a white mom so why would you even bring it up. This is just a set-up. Of course she ages like skim milk when she is part milk herself.
Beyonce has no white in her? She's aging just like a white woman.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,048 549 305
Alleybux
Out of everything I said you got triggered cause I put Native American and went on a unnessary rant. You can’t confirm/ deny her genetic makeup.
I can confirm that 95% of people who claim to have native ancestry DONT because the native population is increasingly endangered. They went from having 100+ million in both the Americas combined to barely 5 million in present day. The “we’re native american” story that grandparents tell their kids are just that, they’re racially charged stories to support inferiority and superiority complexes.

Most of yall are not native and have never had any native genetic crossed into your lineage at any point in time. It’s nearly impossible, most of them were killed off in droves through the diseases that the Europeans filthy asses brought over and the millions that remained did have some forced and consensual interracial fornications but that was centuries ago. In this modern dah, natives themselves have confirmed time and time again that they do not like going out of their cultures for marriage and xes because they fear another genocide and loss of their culture at this point in time. If you had any native ancestry it would date all the way back to like 1500 and thus be nothing at all worth mentioning. Thats as dumb as Demi Lovato saying she’s 1% African. Yeah, well everyone is black if you go by that.

On top of that how do yall even have genetic confirmation that yall are native? Most natives refuse to participate in genetic testing to share their results with others so their blood wouldnt even have enough on record to verify these old wives tales through a DNA test. And i seriously doubt Beyonce has any native cousins to confirm herself over a genetic test.

People always say this dumb crap “we’re native because we’re lightskin and have long noses and promote peace and kindness” but dont ever want to actually support fully blooded natives who were born and bred. It’s the dumbest thing to say and yes im ranting because i hate to hear it. We get upset when people do it to us and pose in our blackness so why is it okay to lie and do it to natives.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,048 549 305
Alleybux
Beyonce has no white in her? She's aging just like a white woman.
Beyonce has some white in her but i dont really think she’s aging like a white woman, at least not as badly as Alicia. Most of the funny looking nature that Beyonce is showing more and more is because she kinda got botched with her excessive lip fillers and that awful BBL. she had a very dainty face and bone structure in the face and huge lip fillers dont look good with that. And her butt is too big for her lower half of the body. It does age you a bit when you look a little disproportionate.

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
I can confirm that 95% of people who claim to have native ancestry DONT because the native population is increasingly endangered. They went from having 100+ million in both the Americas combined to barely 5 million in present day. The “we’re native american” story that grandparents tell their kids are just that, they’re racially charged stories to support inferiority and superiority complexes.

Most of yall are not native and have never had any native genetic crossed into your lineage at any point in time. It’s nearly impossible, most of them were killed off in droves through the diseases that the Europeans filthy asses brought over and the millions that remained did have some forced and consensual interracial fornications but that was centuries ago. In this modern dah, natives themselves have confirmed time and time again that they do not like going out of their cultures for marriage and xes because they fear another genocide and loss of their culture at this point in time. If you had any native ancestry it would date all the way back to like 1500 and thus be nothing at all worth mentioning. Thats as dumb as Demi Lovato saying she’s 1% African. Yeah, well everyone is black if you go by that.

On top of that how do yall even have genetic confirmation that yall are native? Most natives refuse to participate in genetic testing to share their results with others so their blood wouldnt even have enough on record to verify these old wives tales through a DNA test. And i seriously doubt Beyonce has any native cousins to confirm herself over a genetic test.

People always say this dumb crap “we’re native because we’re lightskin and have long noses and promote peace and kindness” but dont ever want to actually support fully blooded natives who were born and bred. It’s the dumbest thing to say and yes im ranting because i hate to hear it. We get upset when people do it to us and pose in our blackness so why is it okay to lie and do it to natives.
Sheesh you need to calm down fr. I’ve never heard anybody say they was native because of skin tone and their nose. Well not where I’m from. It’s usually because of their skin and their hair. Well she claims she creole and they have a mixture of different stuff.

BarbieDream

#DOWEHAVEAPROBLEM!?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,102 9,107 13,012
Alleybux
genetics.... skincare..... diet.... literally they are 2 different people. i don't get the point of this comparison... are we supposed to talk about their race makeup? that doesn't really mean much here.

gillyweed0945

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,729 1,457 1,243
Alleybux
I don't think either are the beauties everyone wants them to be. Millennial black women live vicariously through Beyonce, there are many black beauties and there are many biracials who look better than Alicia.