Quantcast

Why does it seem like most Asian men that date White women end up with karens

Hanzu

星孩
Reaction score
Reactions
29,855 3,588 1,218
Alleybux
It seems like whenever I see an Asian man that is dating a white woman the white woman always is a Karen or seems like they would be one. I hear in the west that Asian men have the highest income out of any group of men, so why is it when they date white women they always seem or are bottom-self. The same can be said for Asian women as well.

Example:

4f9b1e02eab8eaeb27000000

heather-banner.jpg

FemNoire

PerpetuallyBlooming
Reaction score
Reactions
97,319 4,074 1,349
Alleybux

moraeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,361 1,606 850
Alleybux
this is new to me but maybe the agenda is to cling, idk.
a non-Karen will not like a clinger or user.

Klonopin

take it easy
Reaction score
Reactions
7,112 337 97
Alleybux
Idk they're both annoying and hit in the face typically what this gotta do with black people tho lmao

AlwaysT

Steeped
Reaction score
Reactions
92,224 2,822 951
Alleybux
I think a lot of Asian men are not only physically attracted to white women but also are attracted to the social capital and perceived smv (I hate that term but it fits) that white women have.

So of course, they go for white women who of a going to be mostly upper middle class and college educated (i.e entitled). Even if they aren't upper middle class, they don't care because in the eyes of society white women automatically get that benefit of the doubt. The story ends with lots of hapa Karens continuing the bloodline.

Mixed Dude

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 6
Alleybux
Asian men in the west have the cards stacked against them absurdly due to stereotypes of small penis and many of them being nerdy and having little in the way of backbone and game. Out in Cali I see more white male asian female relationships than even asians together.

I can't count the number of times I have heard "He is hot/good looking for an asian." However even the most basic white girl knows she can easily date even the best of asians. For example there was a white girl I dated casually no job, still lived with her parents wasn't all that interesting. However a high up investment banker from South Korea was very willing to pick up her tab and she left me for him. There are a small minority actually fascinated by the culture who are willing to learn another language and even relocate to an asian country.

Although on average you will see way more nerdy white guys some of them only with high school diplomas who relocate to Asia to teach English and have their rent paid for and then screw their students. None of them are actually qualified teachers and statistically speaking many asians will pass up black people with actual advanced degrees in English over some white dude with no diploma.

slurp4me

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,785 199 174
Alleybux
Because the majority of Asians are very conservative politically and white Karen's tend to have the same values. Matches made in heaven so to speak.

Mixed Dude

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 6
Alleybux
Asian men in the west have the cards stacked against them absurdly due to stereotypes of small penis and many of them being nerdy and having little in the way of backbone and game. Out in Cali I see more white male asian female relationships than even asians together.

I can't count the number of times I have heard "He is hot/good looking for an asian." However even the most basic white girl knows she can easily date even the best of asians. For example there was a white girl I dated casually no job, still lived with her parents wasn't all that interesting. However a high up investment banker from South Korea was very willing to pick up her tab and she left me for him. There are a small minority actually fascinated by the culture who are willing to learn another language and even relocate to an asian country.

Although on average you will see way more nerdy white guys some of them only with high school diplomas who relocate to Asia to teach English and have their rent paid for and then screw their students. None of them are actually qualified teachers and statistically speaking many asians will pass up black people with actual advanced degrees in English over some white dude with no diploma.

Authenticbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,475 1,996 342
Alleybux
It seems like whenever I see an Asian man that is dating a white woman the white woman always is a Karen or seems like they would be one. I hear in the west that Asian men have the highest income out of any group of men, so why is it when they date white women they always seem or are bottom-self. The same can be said for Asian women as well.

Example:

4f9b1e02eab8eaeb27000000

heather-banner.jpg

Asian men are socially hypergamous AF!! They perceive any white woman to be the upper echelon... so they'll take any old Becky

TheCluesIleftForYou

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
276,310 15,292 4,091
Alleybux
I tell people this all the time on this site most races of men and women marry date and procreate with women and men within their race, culture, creed, and location. It is misinformation (besides with Asian women) that people do any of those things most of the time with other races. Asian men seldom marry white women. Most I have met detest them. They aren't as beautiful as their women, they are known to be slut (there words not mine), and they are entitled.
My BF is Asian and so have most of the men I dated. Why because I prefer them. And this is one thing I notice. Asian men would rather be with an Asian woman, Asian men fear black women because we are the least likely to date outside are race and will don't hold our tongue about it, Asian men who do date white women do it as a status symbol. Because white women are more easier to obtain with money than Asian women. Asian women (not all) tend to want money and whiteness too.

Madam Slay

Into every generation a slayer is born
Reaction score
Reactions
146,673 3,339 733
Alleybux
What's up with LSA new found obsession with Asian men? Serious question. Is it a generational thing, because I've never known black women to be checking for Asian men life this before I got on tumblr and LSA. Is it a kpop/anime thing? What is about Asian men all of a sudden?

TheCluesIleftForYou

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
276,310 15,292 4,091
Alleybux
What's up with LSA new found obsession with Asian men? Serious question. Is it a generational thing, because I've never known black women to be checking for Asian men life this before I got on tumblr and LSA. Is it a kpop/anime thing? What is about Asian men all of a sudden?
K-pop, and K-drama got them wanting shrimp pen. Alongside generational wealth.

Hanzu

星孩
Reaction score
Reactions
29,855 3,588 1,218
Alleybux
Funny every Asian man I know hate white women, and find them entitle loose mayo on wonder bread. I'm keeping it 100
That's how many Asian men feel about white women in the East as well. I was just wondering many of the western Asian men seem obsessed with white women.

Hanzu

星孩
Reaction score
Reactions
29,855 3,588 1,218
Alleybux
Asian men are socially hypergamous AF!! They perceive any white woman to be the upper echelon... so they'll take any old Becky
That may be how it is in the west but in the east, they look down upon the idea of dating white women(unless they are from Russia or Ukraine). I am just wondering why western Asian men engage in white worship.

ugfrogishere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,894 561 162
Alleybux
Seeing how their beauty standards are in their respective countries, it isn't surprising:emoji_shrug:. To each their own.
In that long Asian Celebs thread, some get angered by some of their 'oppas' being into WW and I'm thinking: what did you expect? They go out of their way to look whiter.

But where is this topic of discussion coming from, though? o_O

SmoothAlpha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,105 8,467 10,975
Alleybux
In reality, outside of socially awkward women of any race(black, white, or Hispanic) nobody is really checking for Asian Men, even with their economic and education success.

Primal Attraction Matters. Most Attractive White Women are not checking for Asian Men at all.

ThePRGirl

No, I don’t care how mad you are. Seethe.
Reaction score
Reactions
139,769 3,312 1,882
Alleybux
That's how many Asian men feel about white women in the East as well. I was just wondering many of the western Asian men seem obsessed with white women.

Did THEY tell you that? Because it’s not true. Anytime I’ve done marketing and advertising in the APAC (Asia Pacific) region, white people test extremely well, for both men and women. They even test higher than Asian character-focused ads.

One huge brand (initials only, but CPG) I worked on would routinely work with this one random talent agency in Tokyo that KEPT C-list European and Australian people on their roster for commercials and such. I just don’t believe that they hate white people; I’ve seen the opposite much too often.

Hanzu

星孩
Reaction score
Reactions
29,855 3,588 1,218
Alleybux
Did THEY tell you that? Because it’s not true. Anytime I’ve done marketing and advertising in the APAC (Asia Pacific) region, white people test extremely well, for both men and women. They even test higher than Asian character-focused ads.

One huge brand (initials only, but CPG) I worked on would routinely work with this one random talent agency in Tokyo that KEPT C-list European and Australian people on their roster for commercials and such. I just don’t believe that they hate white people; I’ve seen the opposite much too often.
I never said white people were hated in Asia in fact white people are considered very high in the Asian racial hierarchy. In South Asia, they are on top of the hierarchy while in East Asia they come right below East Asians. But when it comes to dating the Asians in East Asia specifically desire their own with the Japanese as an exception. I know in China and SK white women are considered easy hookups but not relationship material, especially the ones from the U.S.

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,308 964 335
Alleybux
Funny every Asian man I know hate white women, and find them entitle loose mayo on wonder bread. I'm keeping it 100

I tell people this all the time on this site most races of men and women marry date and procreate with women and men within their race, culture, creed, and location. It is misinformation (besides with Asian women) that people do any of those things most of the time with other races. Asian men seldom marry white women. Most I have met detest them. They aren't as beautiful as their women, they are known to be slut (there words not mine), and they are entitled.
My BF is Asian and so have most of the men I dated. Why because I prefer them. And this is one thing I notice. Asian men would rather be with an Asian woman, Asian men fear black women because we are the least likely to date outside are race and will don't hold our tongue about it, Asian men who do date white women do it as a status symbol. Because white women are more easier to obtain with money than Asian women. Asian women (not all) tend to want money and whiteness too.

These are facts. A lot of East Asian men detest white weeb women, woman, too but I barely hear them talk about other races of weebs. Honestly, people make fun of black weebs on here but black weebs and kpop fans are honestly the most tame and less likely to fetishize Asians imo (probably because we are also POC and have been borrowing aspects of each other's cultures and cohabiting with each other for decades).

The male east Asians I know that date ir are dating black women. I rarely hear them express attraction to white women. They may find them attractive, but not enough for a relationship I've noticed. I don't even many see east asian incels feaning over white women. They're mostly frustrated that their own women are dating out en masse.

ThePRGirl

No, I don’t care how mad you are. Seethe.
Reaction score
Reactions
139,769 3,312 1,882
Alleybux
I never said white people were hated in Asia in fact white people are considered very high in the Asian racial hierarchy. In South Asia, they are on top of the hierarchy while in East Asia they come right below East Asians. But when it comes to dating the Asians in East Asia specifically desire their own with the Japanese as an exception. I know in China and SK white women are considered easy hookups but not relationship material, especially the ones from the U.S.

Isn’t there more out of duty and xenophobia than true attraction...? Once they’re away from mummy and daddy, and ingrained in western culture, all of that “desire their own” doesn’t seem so strongly felt.

Hanzu

星孩
Reaction score
Reactions
29,855 3,588 1,218
Alleybux
Isn’t there more out of duty and xenophobia than true attraction...? Once they’re away from mummy and daddy, and ingrained in western culture, all of that “desire their own” doesn’t seem so strongly felt.
That's true, I've noticed the Asians living in the west have seemed to lost all their sense of pride in their culture. It is very saddening to see tbh.

nanax7

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,532 2,456 1,800
Alleybux
why are you asking a forum comprised of majority black woman this? if you dont take your ass over to r/ricecels and leave us the hell alone.