Quantcast

Why does Traci always take it there?

chalayan

it’s all time
Reaction score
Reactions
20,923 614 280
Alleybux
This is not a Traci hate thread, but whenever there’s a conflict in the show, she gets “ready”.

She’s always the first who seems ready to jump. But I’m thinking about the other sisters, and Tamar can get that way too.

Does it speak to their old wounds or something else?

MsLadyLavish

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,075 238 57
Alleybux
Tamar is all bark no bite. I think she gets nervous that Traci will knock her head off. & traci needs to do it one day if she hasn't already. Mama said they never fought each other but I think it's time for a reckoning

ToniEve

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,184 237 25
Alleybux
Tamar is all bark no bite. I think she gets nervous that Traci will knock her head off. & traci needs to do it one day if she hasn't already. Mama said they never fought each other but I think it's time for a reckoning

Traci would beat the BRAKES off her! lol!

justsoyoukno

ILoveToWhine
Reaction score
Reactions
38,555 681 399
Alleybux
Because she’s fed TF up. She seems to internalize a lot of bs with her sisters, because they are her sisters, but she actually seems like she beats ass.

Brandon Fallis

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,892 3,418 464
Alleybux
she has a LOT of anger towards them and how she feels she's been treated in the family as a 2nd class citizen. They're really mean to her. They see her as less-than.

& I'll go as far as to say it's because of how Evelyn reacts and responds to her own daughter. She's very tense, passive-aggressive, and impatient with her - and the other kids mimic it.

She has a point. But, they're not going to change. I don't know the solution.

Cocokisses88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,413 1,720 1,718
Alleybux
B/c she is still upset about 50 years ago when she wasn't included in the deal. I'm sick of her talking about it. She was doing the most on the last few episodes on the latest season.

Shady Bootz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,188 489 170
Alleybux
If I had a big mouth sister like Tamar who always talking sh!t I would beat her ass too! If I had a low down dirty sister who flows with the wind Like Towanda I would beat her ass as well! I guess I’ll just be at peace with Toni, Trina and the brother Mike.

Casmira

I’m Bold, Beautiful and Free
Reaction score
Reactions
114,185 3,125 1,674
Alleybux
If I were Traci I’d only deal with Trina.

Speaking as someone with a big family, there are cliques and everyone isn’t going to get along for a variety of reasons. Blood doesn’t always make you family. I had 10 brothers and sisters, two brothers have passed away, one of which I was extremely close to, his sudden death devastated me. Out of the eight remaining I have only one other brother that I am close to. Don’t know how I’ll react if something happened to him.

It seems the rift started to widen after momma passed. Now, it’s not fixable as far as I’m concerned.

Queen Glory

Heavy is the head that wears the crown
Reaction score
Reactions
76,400 152 124
Alleybux
This is not a Traci hate thread, but whenever there’s a conflict in the show, she gets “ready”.

She’s always the first who seems ready to jump. But I’m thinking about the other sisters, and Tamar can get that way too.

Does it speak to their old wounds or something else?
Traci is jealous of Tamar and Toni. I never noticed before but yes. Jealousy is deep rooted in her so she's angry.

whodattea

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,873 69 2
Alleybux
she has a LOT of anger towards them and how she feels she's been treated in the family as a 2nd class citizen. They're really mean to her. They see her as less-than.

& I'll go as far as to say it's because of how Evelyn reacts and responds to her own daughter. She's very tense, passive-aggressive, and impatient with her - and the other kids mimic it.

She has a point. But, they're not going to change. I don't know the solution.

I agree with you. they are really mean to her.

Freaky Nelson

Nonchalant
Reaction score
Reactions
3,375 29 11
Alleybux
They make fun of Traci for having being low maintenance and not trying to go broke to live up to an lifestyle she will not maintain. All she wants is family support.

Traci has been there for all their asses but they can’t do the same for her because they envy her. Yes! Envy Traci for maintaining a marriage even through she and Kevin had their problems but he has Traci’s back like no other. The sister’s laugh and mock her for being herself. If I was Traci I cut all them off.

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
70,055 5,051 5,721
Alleybux
They make fun of Traci for having being low maintenance and not trying to go broke to live up to an lifestyle she will not maintain. All she wants is family support.

Traci has been there for all their asses but they can’t do the same for her because they envy her. Yes! Envy Traci for maintaining a marriage even through she and Kevin had their problems but he has Traci’s back like no other. The sister’s laugh and mock her for being herself. If I was Traci I cut all them off.

Cut them off?

lol

If it wasn't for 'them' where would Traci be? It is not like she is this huge talent who could make it on her own. It is because of 'them' that she has some type of career now and can support her husband and adult son.

If it wasn't for Tamar pitching the show about her family to WeTV, no one would have known who Toni Braxton's sisters were. And if Toni had not said yes, the show would not have been given the greenlight.

No one is envious of Traci's marriage to Kevin. Furthermore, if Traci was so bitter about her family, she could have stayed back in Baltimore and made minimal appearances like brother Michael.

I like all the sisters including mother Evelyn. However Traci's unexplained explosive anger can be annoying.

Last edited:

Freaky Nelson

Nonchalant
Reaction score
Reactions
3,375 29 11
Alleybux
Cut them off?

lol

If it wasn't for 'them' where would Traci be?
It is not like she is this huge talent who could make it on her own. It is because of 'them' that she has some type of career now and can support her husband and adult son.

If it wasn't for Tamar pitching the show about her family to WeTV, no one would have known who Toni Braxton's sisters were. And if Toni had not said yes, the show would not have been given the greenlight.

No one is envious of Traci's marriage to Kevin. Furthermore, if Traci was so bitter about her family, she could have stayed back in Baltimore and made minimal appearances like brother Michael.

I like all the sisters including mother Evelyn. However Traci's unexplained explosive anger can be annoying.

LMAO

Clearly you’re going by the WEtv storyline.

Traci was already doing her thing while the other sister’s including their mother was bumming off Toni’s career. I said they envious of Traci due to her relationship with her own husband and been low key making her own money. She doesn’t follow behind them to kiss their asses either, but the ways they treat Traci is foul and you know it.

Could’ve sworn WEtv pinched to Toni, not Tamar for the show which was supposed to be about Toni highlighting her career.

Watermelon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,156 639 395
Alleybux
LMAO

Traci was already doing her thing while the other sister’s including their mother was bumming off Toni’s career. I said they envious of Traci due to her relationship with her own husband and been low key making her own money. She doesn’t follow behind them to kiss their asses either, but the ways they treat Traci is foul and you know it.

Could’ve sworn WEtv pinched to Toni, not Tamar for the show which was supposed to be about Toni highlighting her career.
She was working at the post office, I thought.
No shade, but why would any of them be jealous of that, besides the benefits package?

Freaky Nelson

Nonchalant
Reaction score
Reactions
3,375 29 11
Alleybux
She was working at the post office, I thought.
No shade, but why would any of them be jealous of that, besides the benefits package?

It’s work. She’s making her own money and not begging for a hand out Toni. So not sure how it’s shade. I’ve already stated why they envy her.

strawberryanise

Not Quilty!
Reaction score
Reactions
252,157 9,154 877
Alleybux

The clip of Tamar clowning on her sisters' men (vs. "this man right herrrrrre" has not aged well. Isn't Traci the only one still married?

tenor.gif

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
70,055 5,051 5,721
Alleybux
LMAO

Traci was doing her 'thing' working in the Post Office. Now if she was really happy living that life doing that 'thing' she would still be there and more like her brother Michael who just pops in to BFV every now and then.

Tamar pitched the show to BfV. They only agreed to it if Toni agreed to become a main cast member.

I like Traci but I think she allows her insecurities to get the best of her.

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
70,055 5,051 5,721
Alleybux
It’s work. She’s making her own money and not begging for a hand out Toni. So not sure how it’s shade. I’ve already stated why they envy her.

They think they envy Traci who is married to a convicted felon who has cheated before in the past?? ok

Traci worked for Toni as a background singer before hooking up with Kevin and living the regular life.

Trina mentioned that when Toni made it big, they were all hired as background singers, they all experienced A list celebrity treatment from staying in the same hotels as Toni, flights etc.

On a serious note, I don't think any of them are envious of her. It is more like Traci allowing her insecurities (we all have them) to get the better of her when dealing with her sisters and flying off the handle the moment she feels slighted. She feels inferior to her sisters, especially Tamar who rubs it in.

The way she blows up when Tamar mouths off is not normal, especially since she is 6 years older and should be well used to dealing with her little sister's shenanigans by now.

Last edited:

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
70,055 5,051 5,721
Alleybux
Yup. THEE only one still married to her husband. I think they’ve been married for 30 years now.

I mean this is hypocritical at best.

Most of LSA would clown any woman who stays with a cheater, especially one who is a convicted felon. But here many are also suggestingTraci's 30 year marriage to such a man is a prize.

I am not suggesting Traci should leave her man but no her marriage is not a thing of envy.

Traci was gorgeous before she got knocked up Kevin and made to live the regular 9-5 hard knock life with him after enjoying the A list celebrity lifestyle with big sis, Toni.

The man literally sucked the life out of her. On the first season of BfV, Traci was overweight, inarticulate and had broken teeth etc.

That aside, I think she has done a great job transforming herself, by losing the weights, booking jobs in the industry here and there and releasing music. But I can't see why her sister's would be jealous of her as I doubt that any of them would want her life or a marriage like hers to that type of man.

secretpanda

Don’t waste your time fool I’ll put you on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
46,576 1,414 908
Alleybux
It’s because Traci is ghetto. Can’t you see how refined the rest are in comparison to her? Even Tamar with the big mouth.

I am not God but I think Traci really believes she was destined to be the next big thing after Toni and was robbed of her opportunity (even though it was her DACK loving) and she got left behind. The truth is she doesn’t have the talent at all. Not even in the slightest. Not the star power or nothing. I hate to be mean but she’s underwhelming and coupled with the attitude and hood mannerisms?

YAWN.

biibliophile3

Prolifically passionate
Reaction score
Reactions
32,938 863 410
Alleybux
They're all riddled with issues imo but Traci is the one who kept it the realest.

I think she reminds them too much of the past, and I also think that they sense the mother's disdain for Traci and whether the mom realizes it or not she's giving them permission to treat Traci differently.