Quantcast

Why Doesn't Briana Have the Same Energy for Luis?

vivalablkgrl

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
359 1 2
Alleybux
Every. single. episode. She goes on a rant about why Devoin is a horrible dad, why Nova needs a better dad, etc. but she never ever has that same energy for Luis?

Luis has seen Stella, what, 5 times? Was his **** that magical that she's still sprung?

Devoin sees Stella much more than her biological father. It doesn't make sense.

Iwasbornawinner

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,794 307 174
Alleybux
It's because Luis is Hispanic, Hispanic women cater to their men. This dude has borrowed money from her, burned her and she still respects him more than Devon. While Devoin may not be the best, at least he tries. Stella even calls him daddy, so that shows you that he keeps around enough and that she is comfortable with him. Her and her coven of witches family are making poor Nova into a nervous wreck. Ever notice that she makes Nova feel guilty about enjoying spending time with her father and his side of the family. She is giving that little girl a complex.
I love now that Devoin is fighting back and putting her dumb ass on blast. He's been eating her ass up on SM, and its about time.

Coconochanel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
295,909 10,724 6,568
Alleybux
If you don't take this question back to our flop ass teen mom thread lol. Everyone's been asking the same thing all season and viewership numbers are down the drain. You're not going to get much more input than what everyone else has already repeated ad nauseam.

1. Briana still wants to fµck Luis so he gets a pass
2. Briana is racist so she's harder on Devoin
3. Luis is at least giving her a little money right now

Those are the 3 standing explanations.

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
Because she still wants to take his std dick whenever he comes around.

He gives her money & stays away, which is perfect for the coven because they don’t want men around having any control or say so in anything.

He’s a frumpy Hispanic just like them.

He never “talks back” to them like Devion.

She’s using “Devion the deadbeat” as a story line, the same way Chelsea uses deadbeat crackhead Adam as a storyline

But anyway, Devion is an idiot. He needs to take her to court for set visitation, but of course he doesn’t want to pay child support, & they would probably also make him take a drug test—two things he would NEVER do. The coven knows this so they know they have & will always have full control, which is his own fault. I don’t feel sorry for him at all, only Nova

Last edited:

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
It's because Luis is Hispanic, Hispanic women cater to their men. This dude has borrowed money from her, burned her and she still respects him more than Devon. While Devoin may not be the best, at least he tries. Stella even calls him daddy, so that shows you that he keeps around enough and that she is comfortable with him. Her and her coven of witches family are making poor Nova into a nervous wreck. Ever notice that she makes Nova feel guilty about enjoying spending time with her father and his side of the family. She is giving that little girl a complex.
I love now that Devoin is fighting back and putting her dumb ass on blast. He's been eating her ass up on SM, and its about time.
SM means nothing. It just shows what a liar Briana is, & how immature they both are. He needs to take all of the smoke he has for her to the courts & not Twitter

vivalablkgrl

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
359 1 2
Alleybux
Its pretty pathetic. I'm so tired of him being the storyline. Is Luis not the storyline because he's never in the state?

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,243 8,765 8,258
Alleybux

He gives her money & stays away, which is perfect for the coven because they don’t want men around having any control or say so in anything.

She’s using “Devion the deadbeat” as a story line, the same way Chelsea uses deadbeat crackhead Adam as a storyline

But anyway, Devion is an idiot. He needs to take her to court for set visitation, but of course he doesn’t want to pay child support, & they would probably also make him take a drug test—two things he would NEVER do. The coven knows this so they know they have & will always have full control, which is his own fault. I don’t feel sorry for him at all, only Nova
If Devoin takes Briana to court she'll eventually have to pay him because she makes more money than him. Devoin is just like so many black men who doesn't want to go through the court system because of the history of the USA courts and black guys. Briana wasn't nagging Devoin about Nova when she wasn't on Teen Mom and know she using him as a story.

Briana know Devoin can't pay 250 a month. She just bought her boyfriend an expensive gun but yeah she want Devoin to pay her bill. This girl need help... Let's hope she doesn't get pregnant by her current dude.

vivalablkgrl

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
359 1 2
Alleybux
This girl need help... Let's hope she doesn't get pregnant by her current dude.

That part. I expect the pregnancy announcement to come in the next year, especially since her boyfriend has two kids as well. She clearly has no idea what birth control is when she got pregnant and an STD from Luis on two separate one night stands

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
If Devoin takes Briana to court she'll eventually have to pay him because she makes more money than him. Devoin is just like so many black men who doesn't want to go through the court system because of the history of the USA courts and black guys. Briana wasn't nagging Devoin about Nova when she wasn't on Teen Mom and know she using him as a story.

Briana know Devoin can't pay 250 a month. She just bought her boyfriend an expensive gun but yeah she want Devoin to pay her bill. This girl need help... Let's hope she doesn't get pregnant by her current dude.
She will only have to pay him child support if they share joint custody. they’re in Florida-not Delaware like King Kail & her baby daddies, it’s not an automatic 50/50 there. He will have to fight for joint custody & not just proper visitation in order for him to get cs from her. She wouldn’t have ever let those two words come out of her mouth if she would have ended up having to pay him—yet alone go pick up the filing papers, even tho she never submitted them

Not wanting to go through the court systems for your child is a bµllsh!t excuse that far too many black men use to get out of their responsibilities & it needs to stop. & he’s not too scared of the court system since he likes being arrested & is still out here doing illegal sh!t. If Devion doesn’t want to keep dealing with the coven & their bull, then he needs to go through the courts or stfu because the coven will never change

& 250 a month is fine if he has a job & is getting TM checks. He can afford it, but I wouldn’t pay her anything without a court order because her & her family are disgusting, spiteful liars & cannot be trusted. & if it’s more than what his income can afford then going to court would mean that he would be paying her even less—but if he can buy weed, pills, liquor & designer clothes & belts then he can afford $250 a month. Have y’all seen his ig?—I don’t believe he owns one full outfit that costs less than $250

HoneyBabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,391 1,464 739
Alleybux

how you know he have STI?

Virgophillygirl

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
263,267 7,550 4,567
Alleybux
Every. single. episode. She goes on a rant about why Devoin is a horrible dad, why Nova needs a better dad, etc. but she never ever has that same energy for Luis?

Luis has seen Stella, what, 5 times? Was his **** that magical that she's still sprung?

Devoin sees Stella much more than her biological father. It doesn't make sense.

Shes a fugly racist idiot

moonshinexxo

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I’ve never understood this either! It’s become more clear these past few seasons how terribly she treats Devoin when he is actually present in his child’s life and tries his best. The Dejesus family is so codependent on each other they literally all share the same mindset that men ain’t sh!t. I think it stems from Brianna and britts father not being involved in their lives. They just assume every man is sh!t and can never do any good. However in this situation that mindset for sure could work on Luis but devoin should not be put in that category.

Iwasbornawinner

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,794 307 174
Alleybux
This past week's episode, Stella was like " I dont like my daddy, I like Devoin". That shows you right there that the narrative that they are trying to push about Devoin is a lie. Stella is very familiar and comfortable with Devoin because its obvious that he's around more than they are saying. Poor Nova is always put on the spot everytime they ask her about her father. It seems that she usually says what the clan wants to hear rather than what she really feels.

peekaboo29

Came for the tea, stayed for the shade.
Reaction score
Reactions
317,141 10,843 2,725
Alleybux
Because Devoin dont want to fµck her disgusting ass or make her feel good when her self esteem is in the toilet. Devoin has been in a long term relationship with a very pretty Black girl, named Jazmine, for YEARS and he posts her often. When she was complaining about him "flashing cash" on IG, be had just taken Jazmine out for her birthday the day before and posted it in his stories. Shes so bothered and she never even met the girl. :joy:

devoin and jaz 4.png
devoin and Jaz 3.png
Devoin and Jaz 2.png
devoin and Jaz 1.png

Meanwhile, Devoin wouldnt touch her with a 20 feet pole. Brianna can only get men to fµck her in the dark unless she acting as their sugar mama! And also Luis who will gladly give her an STD on camera for a stack! :joy:

wIR2HEA.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 8.29.29 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 8.33.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 8.31.05 PM.png

Last edited:

TheFaderMIA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,974 2,088 1,084
Alleybux
Does she live with her two kids and her mom & sister in that tiny condo? It can’t be more than 3 bedrooms...

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,482 2,981 249
Alleybux
Does she live with her two kids and her mom & sister in that tiny condo? It can’t be more than 3 bedrooms...
It’s four bedrooms and I truely believe her and her mother hate Black people ..after she called devion a n***** I was disgusted and nova’s hair is damaged or gonna be damaged she’s constantly putting heat to make it straight and the baby girls hair is never done !

TheFaderMIA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,974 2,088 1,084
Alleybux
It’s four bedrooms and I truely believe her and her mother hate Black people ..after she called devion a n***** I was disgusted and nova’s hair is damaged or gonna be damaged she’s constantly putting heat to make it straight and the baby girls hair is never done !

Are they not Afro Latina?!

peekaboo29

Reaction score
Reactions
317,141 10,843 2,725
Alleybux
Are they not Afro Latina?!
No they’re not and they don’t claim to be. They say they’re 100% Puerto Rican like Jlo and Marc Anthony and leave it at that as they should.

In June when people was posting Black square LSA Brittany said they were fighting for Nova. When Briana got called a racist because if the difference in how she treats Devoin & Louis, she named all the Black people in she has (her daughter Nova included) as close family that prevents her from being racist.

In a leaked unedited version of that conversation Roxanne supposedly called Devoin a dick not a n**.

peekaboo29

Reaction score
Reactions
317,141 10,843 2,725
Alleybux
There’s a live where she tells nova if she doesn’t let her take her to get it done (aka STRAIGHTENED) then she was going to cut it off because it’s too much to deal with.

Thankfully Devion’s mother has taken over Nova’s hair care and braids it herself.

DZA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,028 933 445
Alleybux
Briana addressed this on the reunion. She said Luis gets the same treatment as Devoin but Luis no longer films, so viewers don't get to see it.

I believe she gets on Luis for not doing right by Stella, but I don't believe it's anywhere near what Devoin gets.

For one, she was going to keep busting it open for him had he not given her chlamydia. She'd chastise him about not being in Stella's life for all the 60 seconds it takes for her to get undressed, but once she's on that dack it's back to "Who cares if he's checking on Stella, as long as he's checking up on this puss!" Seriously, she's fµck!ng disgusting.

Two, she mentioned that Luis provides financially but isn't physically present, and it's the other way around for Devoin. Devoin being present makes it easier to get on him since he's the only baby daddy who shows up, and they seem to have a very strained relationship. Briana seems like the type to give her baby daddies hell on principle if they're not giving her any dick :ROFLMAO:

All in all, every "parent" in this family is trash - from Roxanne to Briana and her baby daddies. Those babies need prayers.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Briana addressed this on the reunion. She said Luis gets the same treatment as Devoin but Luis no longer films, so viewers don't get to see it.

I don't believe her. Nothing is stopping her from bashing Luis - even if he doesn't film. Maci has spent years bashing Rhine, even when he was away in rehab or jail. And Chelsea has spent years bashing Adumb who left the show like half a decade ago.

Bri can easily talk about Luis on the show, yet she doesn't. She only bashes Devoin. I do believe she hates black people.

Aret noone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,999 2,915 835
Alleybux
Briana has bitter baby mama syndrome when it comes to Devoin. She said he was her first love, she never really moved on from him. She's still in love with him and is bitter at him for moving on, so she tries to make his life a living hell. Plus he's probably playing both her and his gf by sleeping with them both still. Like Briana doesn't care about messing with unavailable men. Even though it's possible for him not to want her, Its possible that they are still sleeping together. Like he has gone on vacation with her and the girls, he even lived under her roof for awhile when he was saving up for his apartment. Briana even said that he could take his time about moving out because Nova loves him being under the same roof as them (of course so) but Briana did too. She probably was under some delusion about them getting back together again and him just staying forever and getting married to each other. Smh. Roxanne didn't raise her daughter's for sh!t because she's messed up with traumas still and blaming men . She raised her daughters to hate all men unless they're submissive and obedient like Luis, and all of them are raising Stella and Nova like that or trying to. Poor everyone involved.