Quantcast

RHOP Why doesn't RHOP have the same clout RHOA does?

sumpthinspec02

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,538 269 287
Alleybux
They are way past that point. Photos of adultery, dominatrix outfits, Botox horror stories, tax issues; RHOP has it all.

@jdpm1991 I see you made the same thread last year. Give RHOP a chance lol
They aren't really past that. After the Monique and Candiace dust up they acted like a bunch of Karens. Walking around with security and whatnot. Acting like Monique was going to grab them and drag them into the bushes. I don't condone getting physical and I don't want to see that but they overreacted to it and they were very hypocritical with their overreaction.

QueenoftheAk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,843 928 416
Alleybux
I like seeing how the other side lives. It's apparent that no one on the cast has real money. They live like your typical professional. It's all too mundane and not aspirational. Monique was the richest and she's gone and even her lifestyle wasn't high end or lux. I think this is also why RHOA is going down. I'd love to see a show actually about rich black housewives.

Tulip

Laptop From Hell
Reaction score
Reactions
159,541 11,249 28,044
Alleybux
They aren't really past that. After the Monique and Candiace dust up they acted like a bunch of Karens. Walking around with security and whatnot. Acting like Monique was going to grab them and drag them into the bushes. I don't condone getting physical and I don't want to see that but they overreacted to it and they were very hypocritical with their overreaction.

Housewives acting extra and overreacting is the entire plot of the show. The script is to act above everything with a trail of messiness following each wife. I agree with your points about Monique though.

sumpthinspec02

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,538 269 287
Alleybux
Housewives acting extra and overreacting is the entire plot of the show. The script is to act above everything with a trail of messiness following each wife. I agree with your points about Monique though.
I disagree. Getting security when castmates squabble is not something I want to see. And, if that was how all these shows went they would have been cancelled long ago.

The Potomac women are putting on an act. They are acting the way people without money think that people with money act. They forgot that the first goal is to entertain.

powertool

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,412 221 118
Alleybux
rhoa had more fist fights than rhop but with fake mia on the show this might change. fake mia and her husband primary address is in NC but on a dmv show lol

DStone

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,873 690 850
Alleybux
I disagree. Getting security when castmates squabble is not something I want to see. And, if that was how all these shows went they would have been cancelled long ago.

The Potomac women are putting on an act. They are acting the way people without money think that people with money act. They forgot that the first goal is to entertain.
I personally like that the women of Potomac handled fighting differently than the women of Atlanta. They're two different shows made up of two different groups of people. I haven't watched the New York show in a long time but I've seen comments about them being more xesually free and how the situation like the one in Atlanta with Bolo wouldn't have been a big deal for them. I think it's great that the different groups have different standards for what is or isn't acceptable in their circles. Wouldn't it be boring if they were all the same?

pinkterhusk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,422 403 331
Alleybux
Many of the women are broke adjacent, Monique is gone, Giselle & Robyn are boring as ever and contribute nothing to the show aside from contrived storylines. Candance is a hot ass mess. Karen is great. Ashley makes a good cast member, she knows her job.

They need to revamp the cast and actually focus on the Potomac area.