Why is Attractiveness Based On Race?

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
is it because a certain race/ethnicity of people arent really collectively that attractive so they have to fall back on their race?

the saying "white people cant be ugly", do you think most people in the world believe that? is white skin so bright that when non whites view white people, theyre blinded into seeing beauty but if they put on sunglasses, they would notice that the person looks like sh!t?

the belief that asian women are these exotic beauties because theyre asian but if you walked around korea town, china town or asian town whatever you would notice that many of them arent really cute. (to me anyway) they are a 4 in the face but being asian makes them a 6

:bulgy-eyes:

aboutthat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,923 3 15
Alleybux
Its not, unless you are racist. beauty is subjective. I have seen butt ugly and beautiful people of all race.

GangstaBoo

From the Streetz to the Altar! I DID IT!
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
Seriously? My suggestion to you is to take a bunch of sociology, African American History, World History and women studies classes then report back.

Good day

Valhalla

ColdWinter
Reaction score
Reactions
50,493 1,396 422
Alleybux
"Positive sterotypes" really help Asian women in the dating world. They're stereotyped as being tiny, submissive and ultra feminine. Unfortunately Asian men are given the exact same stereotypes as well.

RosettaStoned

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,111 63 46
Alleybux
I only hear this type of ignorant sh!t on social media sites, never have I ever came in contact with anyone that felt this way offline. Ever.

King Finesse

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
23 3 2
Alleybux
White people dominate the media, and they get to decide who's attractive and who's not.

maey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694 86 100
Alleybux
eurocentrism is alive and well in all countries across the world. Due to white domination and unfortuanately thier control over world media and wealth. the closer you are to white the more beautiful you are. Studies show that whatever is linked to wealth and power will always be considered beautiful. For example look at paintings from the 16th century. all the women would be considered fat but back then only wealthy people could be fat so it was considered beautiful.

GangstaBoo

From the Streetz to the Altar! I DID IT!
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
thbut if you walked around korea town, china town or asian town whatever you would notice that many of them arent really cute. (to me anyway) they are a 4 in the face but being asian makes them a 6

I'm done. It must be happy hour somewhere

bbc_mad_men_1359082c.jpg

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
I only hear this type of ignorant sh!t on social media sites, never have I ever came in contact with anyone that felt this way offline. Ever.

most people dont express racist feelings out loud

LovingLV

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
32,954 30 66
Alleybux
I'm attracted to all races of men...comeliness cannot be denied whether you're black, white or beige, but Asians are rare for me. A lot of people tend to feel this way about Asian men, I know it's an issue in the gay community as well. I got yellow fever but he can't be your typical run of the mill Asian man.

ZeeZeeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
350,317 16,543 14,650
Alleybux
"Positive sterotypes" really help Asian women in the dating world. They're stereotyped as being tiny, submissive and ultra feminine. Unfortunately Asian men are given the exact same stereotypes as well.

A lot of white men like Asian chicks because their bodies remind them of little girls, or they have the body of a teenage boy. It's sick as hell, but it's true.

maey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694 86 100
Alleybux

That reminds me of a book called all women are white and all men are black. It basically says that whiteness is associated with feminity. and blacks with strength and agression which are also attributed to the men/women of their race. strength and agression make black men attractive to women of all races but strength and agression are also attributed to black women and these traits are not considered feminine

GaspardUlliel

Loveless
Reaction score
Reactions
78 4 1
Alleybux
Okay. I will get groaned, but I don't care.

Around my neighborhood which is predominantly Hispanic most of the white people I have encountered were very attractive (the whites are now moving in here because even they are being hit hard in this economy). This could be because I find white men attractive above any other men of different races, but I see some of the sexiest white men just walking down the street.

I don't see too many Blacks and Hispanics that I find attractive around these parts. And I'm sorry, but a lot of these Asians look the same to me, so I wouldn't know the difference in them. :dunno:

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
I'm attracted to all races of men...comeliness cannot be denied whether you're black, white or beige, but Asians are last on my list. A lot of people tend to feel this way about Asian men, I know it's an issue in the gay community as well. I got yellow fever but he can't be your typical run of the mill Asian man.

answer the question in the OP

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux

Around my neighborhood which is predominantly Hispanic most of the white people I have encountered were very attractive (the whites are now moving in here because even they are being hit hard in this economy). This could be because I find white men attractive above any other men of different races, but I see some of the sexiest white men just walking down the street.

I don't see too many Blacks and Hispanics that I find attractive around these parts. And I'm sorry, but a lot of these Asians look the same to me, so I wouldn't know the difference in them. :dunno:

this is what i meant by "white people cant be ugly"

u dont like to wear sunglasses do u?

Fappable

Young, Black, & Eccentric
Reaction score
Reactions
86,630 12,683 10,997
Alleybux
Girl that thread title is so deep to me. :pcrying:

I never thought about it like that.

Miami Tyse

Chrissy Jones is my BAWSE
Reaction score
Reactions
9,420 129 203
Alleybux
I don't think looks are dependent on race, but as an individual, a race could have more of the traits you're looking for. I'm black, and I like the curves and personality of black women so I date them primarily. However, I also like women that are really into fitness and rock their own hair, so when I'm attracted to a white woman its almost always because they possess those traits. So its not their race I'm attracted to per se, its just that they tend to overwhelmingly possess certain traits I'm attracted to.

Overall though, man has always been attracted to what is exotic to them. Women tend to like exotic material things, and men are xesual so we tend to like exotic women. Yeah an average asian may clean up in the US, but an average white man can go clean up in Asia too. It works both ways. I think asian women are attractive but It definitely ain't all of em. Some have really messed up teeth and lips are always chapped too.

Also, I've never heard the saying "white people can't be ugly".

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
I don't think looks are dependent on race, but as an individual, a race could have more of the traits you're looking for. I'm black, and I like the curves and personality of black women so I date them primarily. However, I also like women that are really into fitness and rock their own hair, so when I'm attracted to a white woman its almost always because they possess those traits. So its not their race I'm attracted to per se, its just that they tend to overwhelmingly possess certain traits I'm attracted to.

Overall though, man has always been attracted to what is exotic to them. Women tend to like exotic material things, and men are xesual so we tend to like exotic women. Yeah an average asian may clean up in the US, but an average white man can go clean up in Asia too. It works both ways. I think asian women are attractive but It definitely ain't all of em. Some have really messed up teeth and lips are always chapped too.

Also, I've never heard the saying "white people can't be ugly".

many people are attracted to RACE

whats the reason why decent blacks will date ***********? its not the personality

Fappable

Young, Black, & Eccentric
Reaction score
Reactions
86,630 12,683 10,997
Alleybux
I've dated all types of men of different races (all of them). So this doesn't imply to me.

I'm a rare breed though.

Burgundy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
237 5 2
Alleybux
is it because a certain race/ethnicity of people arent really collectively that attractive so they have to fall back on their race?

the saying "white people cant be ugly", do you think most people in the world believe that? is white skin so bright that when non whites view white people, theyre blinded into seeing beauty but if they put on sunglasses, they would notice that the person looks like sh!t?

the belief that asian women are these exotic beauties because theyre asian but if you walked around korea town, china town or asian town whatever you would notice that many of them arent really cute. (to me anyway) they are a 4 in the face but being asian makes them a 6

:bulgy-eyes:

I think it's to do with stereotypes as other posters say and also the media. I'm not racist and I do not have a disliking to white women or other races, but I can't tell you how many times I've seen celebrities ( mainly white) that are deemed as beautiful but in reality their is nothing attractive about them. The media pushes the whole 'this is beautiful and this is not beautiful' mess on us and we get sucked in and we then agree on certain features that are linked to certain groups of people as being attractive and certain features not being attracive, rather than seeing individuals for who they are. Not to mention it also goes back to history where anything white or close to white is beautiful or the best and anything that isn't is seen as meh and it's still practiced now. I think a lot of us are influenced by our history, society and the media when it comes to beauty, relationships and what not. Well in my opinion anyway.

Lord Manderly

Frey Pies On Da House
Reaction score
Reactions
29,558 798 166
Alleybux
Why are y'all giving OP serious answers. She is doing too much, her troll threads are not entertaining anymore so she makes race threads cos they get the most responses.

MISSterZ

Old Head
Reaction score
Reactions
7,324 240 172
Alleybux
never heard "white can't be ugly" the fµck kinda low self esteem place you live in?

maey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694 86 100
Alleybux

Do you watch alot of movies that star white people? you probably also read predominatly white magazines? the media determines what you will find attractive.

IsraMuffin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
92 3 7
Alleybux
No, I think popular belief, including what is attractive, is based on majority, not race. In a country where the majority of people is white, the preferences of white people are obviously the most wide-spread and popular ones. I'm sure that in a mostly black populated African country, trends and standards are set by blacks.
Personally, white people bore me. Maybe it's because I've been around them all my life, but for me, something is missing in them. Dunno what it is. And I think there are lots of ugly whites. From where I see it, there is more variation in skin texture/quality, facial/bone structure, eye and hair color and texture, and even height, in white people than there is in blacks (for example, most Ethiopians are relatively short and petite whereas Congolese tend to be huge), so whites have far bigger chances of producing uglies, too. I haven't seen as wide a range between extremely beautiful and extremely ugly in blacks, as I have in whites. Of course I've seen hideous black people but to be honest my preference goes out to people naturally darker than myself, and if I feel attracted to a white guy, he has very dark hair and eyes. I'm not into exotic stuff/people, so it's not that I'm looking for a "token black" or anything, it's just that when I look at darker guys, I get more excited. And I hate to admit it in this of all places, but I'm a bit envious of lots of black women I've seen. If I were to put a % on beautiful black and white women I've seen, there would be a higher % on blacks.
Maybe whites bore me because I've seen so many of them that I've seen them to death. But I also think darker features are just beautiful and I think blacks are more naturally toned, or at least I've seen less sagginess and cellulite in blacks than in whites, and better aging, too. Gender-specific proportins also seem to be more pronounced in blacks, and I think that is an important part of being sexy.

I think these ideals and standards and trends all depend on location and perspective. I'm currently posting contact ads on various Israeli dating groups and just groan every time a white guy responds because, I don't know why, but the "whiteness" kind of works as a downer for me. It's usually darker guys that actually manage to distract me. 2 days ago I was baking my ass at the pool with my white girlfriends when another bright pink Russian guy came in and I moaned, loudly, "BRING THE ARABS!" and my friends agreed we need more dark guys.

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
No, I think popular belief, including what is attractive, is based on majority, not race. In a country where the majority of people is white, the preferences of white people are obviously the most wide-spread and popular ones. I'm sure that in a mostly black populated African country, trends and standards are set by blacks.
Personally, white people bore me. Maybe it's because I've been around them all my life, but for me, something is missing in them. Dunno what it is. And I think there are lots of ugly whites. From where I see it, there is more variation in skin texture/quality, facial/bone structure, eye and hair color and texture, and even height, in white people than there is in blacks (for example, most Ethiopians are relatively short and petite whereas Congolese tend to be huge), so whites have far bigger chances of producing uglies, too. I haven't seen as wide a range between extremely beautiful and extremely ugly in blacks, as I have in whites. Of course I've seen hideous black people but to be honest my preference goes out to people naturally darker than myself, and if I feel attracted to a white guy, he has very dark hair and eyes. I'm not into exotic stuff/people, so it's not that I'm looking for a "token black" or anything, it's just that when I look at darker guys, I get more excited. And I hate to admit it in this of all places, but I'm a bit envious of lots of black women I've seen. If I were to put a % on beautiful black and white women I've seen, there would be a higher % on blacks.
Maybe whites bore me because I've seen so many of them that I've seen them to death. But I also think darker features are just beautiful and I think blacks are more naturally toned, or at least I've seen less sagginess and cellulite in blacks than in whites, and better aging, too. Gender-specific proportins also seem to be more pronounced in blacks, and I think that is an important part of being sexy.

I think these ideals and standards and trends all depend on location and perspective. I'm currently posting contact ads on various Israeli dating groups and just groan every time a white guy responds because, I don't know why, but the "whiteness" kind of works as a downer for me. It's usually darker guys that actually manage to distract me. 2 days ago I was baking my ass at the pool with my white girlfriends when another bright pink Russian guy came in and I moaned, loudly, "BRING THE ARABS!" and my friends agreed we need more dark guys.

i didnt read but ur not cute

GaspardUlliel

Loveless
Reaction score
Reactions
78 4 1
Alleybux
Do you watch alot of movies that star white people? you probably also read predominatly white magazines? the media determines what you will find attractive.

Nope. Haven't watched a movie in months or read magazines.

I don't let anyone determine what I think is attractive. I just simply don't find a lot of Black men or men of other races attractive.

maey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694 86 100
Alleybux
Nope. Haven't watched a movie in months or read magazines.

I don't let anyone determine what I think is attractive. I just simply don't find a lot of Black men or men of other races attractive.

Are you black yourself?