Why is Laurel still living among us?

Reactions
112,171 1,575 172
Alleybux
I watched up to the mid season break, but it was like hate watching at that point.

Overall I just didn't like the direction of the show. The only thing the kept me going was the HTGAWM thread on here.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

They’re Really Saying Miley Cyrus Is A Legend Around These Parts?
She's definitely a Disney legend. People were mortgaging their fucking houses to buy $400k tickets to her concerts back in the day.
Popular DJ Diplo Accused Of EXPLOITING Underage Black Girls! (Graphic Receipts)
But LSA told me that he just lOVeS bLaCK wOMeN and ItS nOt a FeTiSh. I hope nobody told you this, there's a different between being attracted to...
What midsize US city is fun, affordable and not pretentious?
OKC. I’m serious... don’t sleep on it midwestern towns get a lot of flack on lsa. but they are so rich in black history and low col (for now)...
What artist needs a rebrand ?
6ix9ine. I think about it daily if I was his manager or pr person. he need to go back to this look and go the heartthrob route . Young girls...
Guy from tinder refuses to share social media information
He met him on a social media app and he’s telling you that social media is too personal..uh I think that would be classified as a red flag lol...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
Where is the squad and their followers???? Time to be loud. Jesus! I can’t stand her!
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Lmao I think toe jam is the name of a song. Diamond Ortiz makes music for YouTube. But that pic of leah being on her desktop is beyond disturbing...
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
Father made a empire by selling cheap cigarettes to The Natives. They made their own people sick and addicted to cigarettes. Now their children...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
It's a stupid ass statement he said based on a white supremacist study. I remember that study posted on here and thecoli. It was trash. It was...
Michael B. Jordan Appreciation/Tea Thread Part III
New to this thread and I might get groaned but I REALLY like the idea of Michael with Lauren. Their chemistry and how kind and caring he is really...
Top Bottom