Quantcast

Why is the Black Community So Apathetic to Black Women ?

JustChatting

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,321 56 8
Alleybux
I always thought lsa was supposed to be a forum for black women, yet now we can't talk about our misgivings?

This is random but I knew an asian girl who joined a black college organization because she thought the black guys would worship her over the other black women (she said this verbatim)...if other races can see how much black men treat us like sh!t then there's a problem. Black women are constantly being dogged out, anyone who says we shouldn't acknowledge that is full of bs.

I saw a thread the other day about some nba player degrading lupita multiple times without provaction bc of her dark skin. He needs to be fired just as much as the white people who get caught being racist. Black men need to be held accountable as well.
It’s misogyny and like that’s very simply the root of it Black People as a collective internationally and nationally are not exempt from being very misogynistic towards black women and not valuing them. All of these other answers are just trying to make all these Complex theories for a very simple problem. Misogyny leads to apathy toward women and their humanity in any community and in any capacity.

puttininpain

823 and I'm sanctioned
Reaction score
Reactions
12,141 1,631 3,597
Alleybux
Apathy isn't true, people just don't want to talk about this especially when the ones pushing it are using at as a smear campaign against half their race while actively pushing a movement that will fail and fizzle out sooner or later.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Black women are saying that they are tired of being underrepresented whilst simultaneously getting abused by black men and instead of hearing us out and trying to understand our hurt and sadness, we are being called divisive?
this gaslighting tactic has been used all through out history in the faux black community to gaslight black women into shutting up........this is nothing new up under the son.......and you are right, black women go harder with this strategy more than black males.........

this is why i don't spare the mules around here......they are the ENEMY.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
BW are considered jokes in the bc unfortunately. It’s sort of like when people are in a relationship and the woman complains about cheating and abuse and if you don’t stop, I’m leaving. The man truly doesn’t give a sh!t because he knows you ain’t going nowhere. That’s where we are. BM don’t give a sh!t because they know the majority of bw will be there to defend and coddle their asses. And because of that, They want that small group of bw who are making noise and making life inconvenient to stfu.

You would think at this point bw would understand that men don’t care about words but actions. Makes no sense to keep getting your blood pressure up over wanting bm to step up and when sh!t hits the fan you’re going to throw on your cape anyway. BM do not take bw seriously simply because we’ve given them everything undeserving.

You are a fool if you think these men don’t know they could and should do better. They hate themselves and in turn hate bw because we give them attention anyway. In his mind you loving and giving him your mind, body, and womb while he ain’t sh!t means you ain’t sh!t either and they treat you accordingly.

I’ve been repeating myself in every thread about this. BW must fallback and match their energy. He don’t care, you don’t care. He don’t want to protest, you shouldn’t Protest. But they see you crying and cussing them out on Twitter and they know you care and are still going to go to bat no matter what they don’t do. BW need to wake up.
this is a beautiful post and very well said ma'm.......thank you.....

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
if you're constantly fighting for a community that genuinely doesn't give a fµck about you, that right there shows there's a problem with yourself

seek help
its crazy how deep the layers are to this, when it comes to black women, and how long it has gone on.......brainwashing, stockholm syndrome, low self-esteem, and the list goes on..........its been a long fight, but i am glad there is a subset of black women that are finally peeling back and breaking down the layers one by one......a lot of progress has been made, and you can see a lot of black women slowly getting on code this year, although i wish it was faster.....i will not complain.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
.if other races can see how much black men treat us like sh!t then there's a problem. Black women are constantly being dogged out, anyone who says we shouldn't acknowledge that is full of bs.
hell everyone can see it except muling black women........due to pickmeism, mules are still in 'competition' mode for the black male with blinders on, and that is all they are focused on........

combine that with the uncle/daddy cousins bµllsh!t.....well here we are.....

Redd_Blitz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
19,522 2,295 3,980
Alleybux
I have a bigger question? When are BLACK women as a whole will start to first value themselves, and quit looking to other defense mechanisms as the blame for their seemingly constant demise? Until Black women also put an end to this self hate culture amongst themselves, then that's when the value and all will soar. Black women are the real and true backbones of the communities. Think about it??

Last edited: