Quantcast

Why is there not a thread for BWHM (black women/Hispanic male)

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
Just Curious why are their many so interracial channels but the variety is limited I see BWWM (black woman, white man) and BWAM/AMBW (asian man/black woman) but there seems to be no community for BWHM (black women/Hispanic male)? Why is this? Is it because our cultures are somewhat similar in terms of spiciness and we dont differ too much in terms of culture Is there no thread for these relationships? Just curious, and correct me if im wrong this isnt just on this site im speaking in general
IMG_20210620_123659_189.jpg

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
They usually are racist or have extremely racist family background.

That comes with every race though ‍♀️ my family in the beginning did not believe in dating outside their race, i had dated white men who's family was against dating black women, but i have also ran into hispanic families who were against dating black women...its not one specific culture ive experienced all

Putinbiebs

Ochocinco wanted me
Reaction score
Reactions
74,402 5,092 2,962
Alleybux
There’s million and one threads for BWWM NOT BWHM hence why she created the thread. Maybe you should read..... keep being delusional about your klansmen babe.....

Babe, when did she mention white people? It’s a million and one Threads already. Move along.

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
Based on the photo alone I would have assumed he was a WM.
No ma'am n thats why i ask because when i post in BWWM ppl point out that he is not white, he doesn't fall under either but he is Mexican and White and there is not a group on any sites tht we fall under lol

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
There’s million and one threads for BWWM NOT BWHM hence why she created the thread. Maybe you should read..... keep being delusional about your klansmen babe.....
Facts thank you!!! I see a million threads on BWWM, we do have other races as well tht dont fall in BWWM category

RoRoPeony

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
76,474 2,320 397
Alleybux
ngl, i live in texas and the hispanic men here are either fat and hobbit like or mildly handsome and extremely racist:arrogantall the cute mexican boys in my area are very arrogant and colorist, and ive also never personally seen a hispanic man in a relationship with a black woman, but other mixes i see all the time so idk

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
I don’t understand why would it need to be a trend or a community for it?
It doesnt have to be, what im saying is everyone equates interracial on every site as BWWM or BWAM there are many cultures that are still considered interracial but are somewhat less acknowledged because they are not white or asian, one guy told me because im dating a Hispanic i wouldn't get a following lol what does tht mean lol ‍♀️

BoredHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,980 4,369 1,966
Alleybux
ngl, i live in texas and the hispanic men here are either fat and hobbit like or mildly handsome and extremely racist:arrogantall the cute mexican boys in my area are very arrogant and colorist, and ive also never personally seen a hispanic man in a relationship with a black woman, but other mixes i see all the time so idk

I tried to date one, racist as hell. I dunno how they found the nerve to be racist to us in our own country, but the nerve of these people.

Also, a lot of them are not attractive or provide anything remotely better than black men due to their culture. If I were to date out, it would be an Asian or White man tbh.

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
Omg there are short hobbit ppl in all races though ive met colorist ppl in all races though ‍♀️

Putinbiebs

Ochocinco wanted me
Reaction score
Reactions
74,402 5,092 2,962
Alleybux
Just to answer your question op. I’ve dated three Hispanic men in the past and despite it being an interracial relationship many people see the similarities of our cultures. When I dated Hispanic men we weren’t considered a mixed or interracial couple like BWWM. Just a couple.
Facts thank you!!! I see a million threads on BWWM, we do have other races as well tht dont fall in BWWM category

MsJazzN

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,138 220 7
Alleybux
No ma'am n thats why i ask because when i post in BWWM ppl point out that he is not white, he doesn't fall under either but he is Mexican and White and there is not a group on any sites tht we fall under lol

Ahhh ok. I was just confused when I saw the photo. But you're right. I rarely see BWHM threads.

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,193 13,226 6,275
Alleybux
yep

i lived in texas & dated the only 6ft tall good looking mexican guy

bw dont want mexicans. they are short, broke, racist(most of the time), & unattractive with small penii :arrogant . there are few threads about them just like there are few threads about dating asian men.

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,893 5,300 768
Alleybux
I guess it's just not that common, so no threads on the subject. Shoot, I live in CA which is the state with the highest Hispanic population and I only know of one BW/HM couple.

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
I tried to date one, racist as hell. I dunno how they found the nerve to be racist to us in our own country, but the nerve of these people.

Also, a lot of them are not attractive or provide anything remotely better than black men due to their culture. If I were to date out, it would be an Asian or White man tbh.
So you are classifying basically a Hispanic and black men as uneducated and have nothing to bring to the table?? Inaccurate the Hispanic and black man given their circumstances have to work 10xs harder than that of a white man/Asian man...And btw white and Asian can be equally racist, one is no better then the other!

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
I guess it's just not that common, so no threads on the subject. Shoot, I live in CA which is the state with the highest Hispanic population and I only know of one BW/HM couple.
True True thank you for the insight and feedback <3

Yassgirl123

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
631 49 32
Alleybux
Hispanic men are, on average, short. They literally brought down the average height of American men because they are so short.
Tell me something smart one, what the hell does height have to go with the lack of variety in the interracial community smh heaux i know it may be hard for u but stay on the topic even if u have to burn that one brain cell u have left smh lol

Ayaan Sulie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,789 7,131 2,952
Alleybux
Lets not judge when ur hiding behind an anime profile pix urself, show urself and let me be the judge. There is a lot to talk about like u posting ur picture I guarantee ur no 10 babyyyyy lol
Lmao girl please. I've posted my pic plenty of times and I've been with more than one Hispanic man. You sound pressed like these your cousins we're talking about.

BrightMoon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,388 1,057 119
Alleybux
Hispanic men are, on average, short. They literally brought down the average height of American men because they are so short.

Damn :rosedead. I laughed harder than I should at this. It made me think of the short Mexican dudes who try to act super hard and overcompensate with the machismo sh!t.

I mean like really, what is there to look for in them? Most of them are very possessive, hot headed, racist and sexist. I've seen what those women have to deal with. I mean dealing with that in addition to someone no taller than me, a small penis and he's not even decently attractive. I'm good.