Quantcast

Why Kelis?!

Addicted 2Diamonds

I just want my money....
Reaction score
Reactions
165,251 6,548 2,482
Alleybux
https://*****************.com/2019/...led-nas-struggles-to-get-kelis-to-let-him-se/

Kelis Charged With 20 Counts of Contempt For Taking Nas’ Son to Live on Columbian Farm With Guy He Never Met Without His Permission; Texts Messages Revealed Nas’ Struggles to Get Kelis to Let Him See His Son (Vid-Court Docs-Texts)

Kelis needs to be reasonable, she has been making this very difficult for Nas to see his kid for years and now she might end up in jail.

Kelis is headed to trial with Nas after denying she violated their custody deal by taking the kid out of the country.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Kelis entered a plea on Thursday of not guilty to 20 counts of contempt. A trial has been scheduled for June 20, where Kelis could be sentenced to fines or, in extreme cases, jail time.

Nas wanted Kelis to be found in contempt and claimed she has violated their custody agreement 17 times since January 2018.

In his affidavit for contempt, the rapper explained he had an agreement with Kelis — she would have custody on Christmas and he would have custody on New Year’s Eve.

He claimed, “In or around December of 2018, Petitioner (Kelis) moved to Cartagena, Colombia and took the minor child without my consent.”

Nas said Kelis told him she intends to stay in Colombia and planned to tend to a farm with her husband, who she claims is Colombian...

Attachments

• Nas-Kelis.jpg
    Nas-Kelis.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 28

HebrewElle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,332 754 448
Alleybux
This is really sad, Nas & Kelis have been going back & forth for years. Idk if she's crazy or not but if she is, I blame Nas for ignoring it & continuing the relationship/marriage.

FortunaPlus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,531 10,248 4,921
Alleybux
I think she's happy and wants to go live her life but doesn't know how to balance that Nas, who probably triggers her in some ways, has to have some access, regardless or her wishes. She needs to compromise. There's no reason the boy can't go to his dad.

DiddlemySkiddle

Inventor of Dick Appt Shorts
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
17,285 1,113 2,160
Alleybux
I don't give a damn about thier baby drama.

Where's the my fµck!n marinated chicken, Kelis?! That's all I need from you.