Quantcast

Why Satanists (monarchs, powers that be) want to appear nice and perfect?

GraceMerci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,095 1,520 881
Alleybux
I was reading about the fall of men, people can be wicked, man loses site of who helped them, mocking god and what is good, selfish and greedy. In church there was a homeless ministry, we were talking about the abuse that homeless people get from being mocked for their situation. I know there is a bad and good in everyman, but I questioned what it is in people who want to be better.

I find it extremely delusional, that Satan really tried to imitate God and take over heaven and wanted to be worshipped like God in Heaven. HOW DELUDED?

So what was it in Satan or his demonic followers that thinks that he can really beat God, this is why I think there is something disturbing about pride which produces inferiority complex that aims to be superior.

I also believe that Powers that be such as the monarch who are fixed keeping the bloodline pure, 'stars' who are modern public figures; entertainers, politications, athletes work with this spirit.

Why are these dark energies and powers that be so obsessed with being seen as perfect and nice?

Does the devil still want to be part of Heaven, why is he always trying to cause problems in the church?

I use nice because I don't think nice is the fruit of the spirit.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_75.cfm
https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_75.cfm

Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you (Ezekiel 28:17).

How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High" (Isaiah 14:12-14).

sunburnt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,919 1,042 503
Alleybux
I dont think Satan wants to be a part of Heaven. That would require him to give glory to God and believing that God is the King of Kings.

The Devil is a trickster/schemer. In Genesis, the very first thing he did was undermine God and trick Adam and Eve into believing they wouldn't die even though that's what God told them. God wanted Adam and Eve to trust and live by his word, not the serpent.

I'm getting to know God better and something that I've learned so far is that Satan encourages people to believe they can be the god of their own life. He encourages people to believe that they know their fate, can control the outcomes, and glorify themselves for any achievements they've made - completely ignoring the role that God plays. Why? That's what Satan wanted to do when he tried to be greater than God. God hates idolatry. As people, we have to glorify the way God works in our lives - not ourselves. The celebrities and 'monarchs' you see that boast 'perfect' and 'pure' lifestyles are liars. They purposefully put on those acts so that you give them your money and idolize them.

How many do you see attributing their wealth and fame to God's works in a public manner or encouraging their vast audiences to follow Jesus? They are purposefully propped up in this world so that man forgets God and believes that through their own works, they can be just as rich, as beautiful, etc. as the people that are plastered on TV.

GraceMerci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,095 1,520 881
Alleybux
I don't think Satan wants to be a part of Heaven. That would require him to give glory to God and believing that God is the King of Kings.
Something I notice in humans they have a hard time giving glory to God even so called religious folk. I see that a lot in elitism.
The Devil is a trickster/schemer. In Genesis, the very first thing he did was undermine God and trick Adam and Eve into believing they wouldn't die even though that's what God told them. God wanted Adam and Eve to trust and live by his word, not the serpent.

I'm getting to know God better and something that I've learned so far is that Satan encourages people to believe they can be the god of their own life. He encourages people to believe that they know their fate, can control the outcomes, and glorify themselves for any achievements they've made - completely ignoring the role that God plays. Why? That's what Satan wanted to do when he tried to be greater than God. God hates idolatry. As people, we have to glorify the way God works in our lives - not ourselves.
Praise God for hearing him and building a relationship with him. A lot of New Age is encouraging, they state to give thanks to the Universe rather than God. I also got lurred into that and thank God I'm back on the right path. Satanist actually worship themselves, which is something people forget, Satanist are not exactly devil worshipers.
How many do you see attributing their wealth and fame to God's works in a public manner or encouraging their vast audiences to follow Jesus? They are purposefully propped up in this world so that man forgets God and believes that through their own works, they can be just as rich, as beautiful, etc. as the people that are plastered on TV.
Donald Trump did proclaim God but he is hardly Christ like but I get what you mean.

The celebrities and 'monarchs' you see that boast 'perfect' and 'pure' lifestyles are liars. They purposefully put on those acts so that you give them your money and idolize them.

Idol worship has been popular for a very long time, many have the spirit of discernment, the Instagram and social media lifestyle has taken over and there is a lot of attempting to "beautiful" and perfect which doesn't even exist in humanity, we are flawed and our flesh is weak. Selfish Ambition is devil.

sunburnt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,919 1,042 503
Alleybux
Something I notice in humans they have a hard time giving glory to God even so called religious folk. I see that a lot in elitism.

Praise God for hearing him and building a relationship with him. A lot of New Age is encouraging, they state to give thanks to the Universe rather than God. I also got lurred into that and thank God I'm back on the right path. Satanist actually worship themselves, which is something people forget, Satanist are not exactly devil worshipers.

Donald Trump did proclaim God but he is hardly Christ like but I get what you mean.

The celebrities and 'monarchs' you see that boast 'perfect' and 'pure' lifestyles are liars. They purposefully put on those acts so that you give them your money and idolize them.

Idol worship has been popular for a very long time, many have the spirit of discernment, the Instagram and social media lifestyle has taken over and there is a lot of attempting to "beautiful" and perfect which doesn't even exist in humanity, we are flawed and our flesh is weak. Selfish Ambition is devil.

Donald Trump did proclaim God, but as the Bible states, there are false disciples and people who will say 'Lord, Lord', but aren't anything like Jesus. He says that he doesn't know them lol.

I got into the New Age stuff around last year after dealing with depression. God revealed to me the problems with that very recently - the New Age doesn't glorify him. It makes you into your own god in a way. All of those affirmations and 'self-love' rhetoric that New Age preaches is meant to make people 'love themselves' and rely on themselves to fulfill their own desires without God.

The word of God is consistent and everlasting. If you leave everything up to yourself, then don't be surprised when you are confused, depressed, and feeling internally vacant. You aren't God.

GraceMerci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,095 1,520 881
Alleybux
Donald Trump did proclaim God, but as the Bible states, there are false disciples and people who will say 'Lord, Lord', but aren't anything like Jesus. He says that he doesn't know them lol.

I got into the New Age stuff around last year after dealing with depression. God revealed to me the problems with that very recently - the New Age doesn't glorify him. It makes you into your own god in a way. All of those affirmations and 'self-love' rhetoric that New Age preaches is meant to make people 'love themselves' and rely on themselves to fulfill their own desires without God.

The word of God is consistent and everlasting. If you leave everything up to yourself, then don't be surprised when you are confused, depressed, and feeling internally vacant. You aren't God.

This is exactly what happens when those dark practices are sucked into the new age, the enemy is trickster, like you mentioned up above and claimed.

Nowadays a bunch of prophets are flossing in the limelight claiming predictions in the name of God, the famous pope was an example, the archbishop.

I don't even know why they claim the name of God,