Why was Frank rejected/waitlisted from law school?

Anna Mae
Reactions
119,036 461 79
Alleybux
Just another dropped plot. :no2Pete probably forgot what he wrote :whistle: In the original flashbacks it was never indicated that Frank went to college to begin with.

Last edited:
Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,814 706 177
Alleybux
Just another dropped plot. :no2Pete probably forgot what he wrote :whistle: In the original flashbacks it was never indicated that Frank went to college to begin with.
That wasn't in a flashback but when Gabe was introduced. Frank was supposed to replace Wes in creating a happy family with Laurel and Christopher. Once it was obvious the viewers didn't like that direction, Pete dropped Frank's whole storyline towards becoming stepfather of the year, which his enrolling in law school was part of.
Pete only got Frank that ridiculous redemption arc to realize he doesn't know what the hell to do with him.

Anna Mae
Reactions
119,036 461 79
Alleybux
That wasn't in a flashback but when Gabe was introduced. Frank was supposed to replace Wes in creating a happy family with Laurel and Christopher. Once it was obvious the viewers didn't like that direction, Pete dropped Frank's whole storyline towards becoming stepfather of the year, which his enrolling in law school was part of.
Pete only got Frank that ridiculous redemption arc to realize he doesn't know what the hell to do with him.
Absolutely cringeworthy. In my top 5 of the show :confused2

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Still waiting for some article that states. HC tells fans to fuck off on orders of manager and her girlfriend. People cover??? Dany is shady...
Allofdestiny
She needs to update her hairstyles too. Her pictures give “try hard” Her natural styles age her. She so worked up about being 30 but that hair...
Halfrican Beaute
Does Isi just wear a wedding band for kicks or did we miss something? Detailzzzz:bulgyeyes
All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
No. Just because your a mother doesn't automatically mean you should be forgiven. If your an abusive mother and your child doesn't want to forgive...
Chanel Ambrose is delusional!!
This caption made me cringe. "I done a huge shop..." And why is she touching up the biscuits hope she's not going to be offering guests any...
64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
Girl please i recommend you look into all these home buying grants they have. While you save take the time and do the naca process. thanks. i...
Twitter suspends Spanish politician's account for saying "Men can't get pregnant"- flagged as...
How did transgenders get so much power and influence? The LGBT community in general? It has been interesting to see them go from a universally...
Most expensive coffee in the world
The choicest of coffee cherries are fed to the elephants. And after passing through their digestive systems, the bean protein is broken. The fact...
My brother wants to go to college for video game design & not the military, dental hygienist...
The way everything is becoming virtual I don't understand the issue. You need to support him or stfu cause you are not his mother or wife just...
Top Bottom