Why We Love Black Women

KandaDogon

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
20 3 1
Alleybux
Because they are naturally real, pure women, majestic, not easy and whorish like White women

PhuzLuv

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
56 1
Alleybux
Well, it used to be because I came from a string of them. Then, it grew to understanding what they go through during the course of a day. I mean, I empathize, being a black man and all. Then, it grew to them just being female. The similarities outnumber the differences, I believe. And, I love women (romantically). Now, it's just because they're humans. I mean, shouldn't we love all humans (in the agape sense)?

Easy Red

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,302 103 60
Alleybux
I love Black women, because they understand me more than any other women. Some things there is no need to explain, they just "get it".

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,586 6,203 5,147
Alleybux
For me, it's pretty much projection: I love myself, I love them.

Fantasyisland

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Let me see, she was a gift from above, a soul mate, the most beautiful being on the face of the planet.

Reaction score
Reactions
44 2
Alleybux
That present and unaccounted for: black women in medicine video has been so inspirational and gave me the motivation to pursue my dream field when I first saw it last year.:pcrying:

Akezda

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
64 1
Alleybux
te_d.jpg

91F41A4F50B8BDC0EDA782E403450_h498_w598_m2.jpg

teikodornor022.jpg

Rhymes

AlwaysProgressive
Reaction score
Reactions
968 37 80
Alleybux
Gave me life and made sure that I am the person I am today.

HunterXHunter

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Sister Rosetta Tharpe. Godmother and creator of Rock 'n' Roll. Legend. And a woman of God.
Wald-on-Rosetta-Tharpe-LEAD-WIMTBA-940x430.jpeg

She came before even Chuck Berry. Black women however have at least heavily influenced our art forms from time immemorial let alone in America. More info:
http://fusion.net/story/107215/meet...-woman-who-invented-that-rock-and-roll-sound/

It is incredibly insulting for them to say Elvis Presley was "channelling her" with his talentless, watered down, copycat pale self, but it's a fairly good article that highlights her indelible brilliance.
Another similar one:
http://www.theguardian.com/music/20...a-tharpe-gospel-singer-100th-birthday-tribute

On another note black women simply have this undeniable, intrinsic grace, so understated and present. No matter who they are they carry a graceful spirit I can always sense. You are all truly amazing.

HappyDayz

Citizen of Zion
Reaction score
Reactions
1,505 104 97
Alleybux
:rose I decided to update/re-active this wonderful thread. Hopefully, there will be many more such as these to include middle-aged and older woman ... every day BW (not just the young model-types or celebrities).

:love Hope to see more BW doing their thing: bus drivers, school teachers, grocery store clerks, pregnant mothers, athletes, single mothers, church women, low-income mothers, BW with boyfriends/husbands, etc.

BrownSugah2190

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
2 1
Alleybux
I don't love black women because of what some celebrity says or because of some professional celebrity pictures. I don't love black women because of what some poet or famous person says.

I love black women because they persevere, work hard, and love and protect their children when nobody else does.

harriet-tubman-wanted-poster-source.jpg

Mary+McLeod+Bethune.jpg

good_times.jpg

And yes, fictional Florida Evans: Because she is the epitome of that good black mama. Telling her children to keep their eyes on the prize, even when everything else is falling down around them, and everyone else is a cheat, a hustler, and a thief---she keeps her family on the straight and narrow to success!
very well said :heart_eyes:

ClassyJ

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
110 2 6
Alleybux
Well, it used to be because I came from a string of them. Then, it grew to understanding what they go through during the course of a day. I mean, I empathize, being a black man and all. Then, it grew to them just being female. The similarities outnumber the differences, I believe. And, I love women (romantically). Now, it's just because they're humans. I mean, shouldn't we love all humans (in the agape sense)?
I would say yes but as a black woman I can't completely agree. I know intrinsically that mother's of any shade of brown have magic in them. The darker the better, the secret of our longevity hides in our melanin. The oldest remains found are of a brown woman. Which meant that she birthed nations, but some have forgotten the power of melanin.
Yes love all but there seems to be this habitual nature of everyone around us to demean us, and criticize everything about us eg. hair, nose, skin-tone. We need your support. Love who you want, but don't allow anyone around you to spit on our name while you do it.

ClassyJ

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
110 2 6
Alleybux
:rose I decided to update/re-active this wonderful thread. Hopefully, there will be many more such as these to include middle-aged and older woman ... every day BW (not just the young model-types or celebrities).

:love Hope to see more BW doing their thing: bus drivers, school teachers, grocery store clerks, pregnant mothers, athletes, single mothers, church women, low-income mothers, BW with boyfriends/husbands, etc.
Is that a true picture of you as your profile?! If so may i say that your skin is beautiful.

Iberianshock

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
68 10 36
Alleybux
Perhaps by writing in this forum i can earn a new love for bBlack women. As you may now my people the Iberians are the most african influenced in Europe even today we have many Africans and there are many part african people in Portugal. I think that peoce between peoples is important why war each other when we can enjoy our diferences in more productive ways. One thing all women have is the Gift to atract men. So we could apreciate you ladies and be peaceful to each other i think the world would be a better place and safer to you ladies if man wanted to talk more between themselves and war less.

Treesa Peet

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
It's too bad that people are judged on their appearance.

You're still beautiful even if you don't conform to standards.

Ladyjjw

Reaction score
Reactions
4,230 292 585
Alleybux
Very strong, confident, puts up with no ish, beautiful, sense of humour

cons: seems like a lot are money hungry, very defensive & hard to approach

StarStealing

You’re not a real feminist if males aren’t mad
Reaction score
Reactions
26,284 2,487 928
Alleybux
I think black women are the funniest, kindest, and nicest women. Seriously they go out the way to help people. I finally have black woman as a boss and I couldn’t be more happier. She’s so kind, funny, and understanding. I respect and look up to her a lot.
Just this week another black woman paid for my groceries. It was few bucks, but I was still touched. We really do take care of each other