Quantcast

Wife Attacks Sleeping Husband with Meat Cleaver

HarleyGal

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
VICTORVILLE -- A local mother is accused of attacking her sleeping husband with a meat cleaver.

Officials say 33-year-old Olivia Geatian hacked at her husband's head three times with a meat cleaver as he slept early Sunday in the couple's Oro Grande home.

Geatian appeared in Victorville Superior Court Tuesday where she was charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon, domestic violence and attempted murder charges.

San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Stella Hodson says the couple's children were asleep in another room and didn't see the attack.

Authorities have not released the ages of the children.

Witnesses at the scene reported there was a party at the home earlier.

When deputies arrived, they noticed Geatian was intoxicated, officials said, and arrested her for domestic violence and assault with a deadly weapon.

The District Attorney's office later filed attempted murder charges against her.

The woman's husband was hospitalized at St. Mary Medical Center where he received numerous staples and stitches to his forehead.

He was also able to speak to deputies and tell them what happened.

DrmKpr

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,573 3 1
Alleybux
perhaps he was abusive and she finally worked up the courage to return the favor....

CandyKisses

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,851 34 14
Alleybux
Damn! I wonder what made her snap. Not saying what she did is right but she's beyond crazy!

Robert Littal

CEO of BonaFide Media
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,628 2
Alleybux
Don't assume he was cheating or abusing...maybe she was just crazy...just maybe..

Of course even if he did cheat that is no excuse to take a Jason Voorhies to dude's head.

Now if he has been beating her down like:

2hg687d.gif

I can understand, but still call the police or something first

kNORTH West

<span style="color: blue,red,yellow;"><span style=
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,844 3 2
Alleybux
Some folks should just leave the dranky:drink: drank alone.

:friday::bash:

The Exception

Gunner by Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I think he was flirting with someone at the house party. She was on that "drunk thinking,"while he was asleep and did what she felt was necessary. lol

ROOT

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
19,907 23 49
Alleybux
A meat cleaver??!! What are these people thinking??!! This makes drunk dialing / txting a beautiful thing..lol

( I just came from the drunk dialing/txting thread)