Quantcast

Wife beater Johnny Depp branded 'deranged' for 'cutting off' his own finger in Amber Heard row

bruhbruh

Pragmatist Progressive. Team Establishment. Always
Reaction score
Reactions
443,566 44,879 16,449
Alleybux
Johnny Depp branded 'deranged' for 'cutting off' his own finger in Amber Heard row
Johnny Depp's behaviour towards Amber Heard has been branded 'deranged' by lawyers for Newsgroup Newspapers LTD as the Hollywood actor seeks to launch an appeal after losing his 2020 libel case

Johnny Depp's behaviour towards Amber Heard has been branded '"deranged" by lawyers for Newsgroup Newspapers LTD during an appearance at London's Court of Appeal.

Depp is determined to overturn the High Court ruling in 2020 that ruled The Sun were not libellous in referring to him as a "wife beater".

The blockbuster three-week trial in July 2020 has ex-wife Amber Heard appear as the star witness for the defence.

Speaking in court on Thursday, Sasha Wass QC for the defence said said the judge found Heard a "compelling" witness and Depp was not.

She added that despite Depp's claims, each of the 14 allegations of violence were subjected to "forensic analysis".

Referencing a bust-up in Australia where Depp admitted `cutting off' his own finger and writing in blood on the walls, Wass added that this was not "simply one woman" giving evidence.

0_Johnny-Depp-court-case.jpg

She claimed there was `substantial supporting evidence'.

Wass went on to brand Depp's behaviour as "deranged".

During the 2020 trial, the court heard how Depp used a served finger to write messages in blood on the wall.

A picture of a message scrawled in blood on a mirror was shown to the court, with Depp confirming he used the finger to write the note in blood.

Ms Wass told the court: "These [pictures] are of the house - you had written on a mirror. You had dipped your injured finger in paint to write the graffiti."

Depp than clarified that the message was written in his own blood, adding: "Yes I started using the blood from my finger..."

He added: "It didn’t take that long - help and security arrived."

Speaking on Thursday morning Depp's Barrister Andrew Caldecott QC claimed that there was a "deception of the court" by Amber Heard during the trial.

Heard's claim that she gave her $7m (£5.5m) divorce settlement to charity was a "calculated and manipulative lie", Caldecott said.

He claimed that despite making it seem in court that, like her public pledge made in 2016, all $7 million of her divorce settlement would go to charity, such an act has not been fulfilled.

Heard previously stated the money would be split equally between the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles where she has volunteered and American Civil Liberty.

Caldecott claimed that documents claim Ms Heard will pay the money in instalments and so far the only donation to Children's Hospital of Los Angeles has been for $100,000.

A further $450,000 dollars has been given to American Civil Liberty.

Johnny Depp branded 'deranged' for 'cutting off' his finger in Amber Heard row

Depp's team argue that allegedly false evidence "tips the scales against Mr Depp from the very beginning".

They add that such a donation would have been a "remarkable act of philanthropy if true".

soraya1181

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,745 914 213
Alleybux
Seriously

Amber legit shat on his bed. She's not exactly a victim here and in the audio, she was egging him on. The whole thing is twisted af

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux
Seriously

Amber legit shat on his bed. She's not exactly a victim here and in the audio, she was egging him on. The whole thing is twisted af

She did not.

In fact it was revealed Depp was the one who had previously made similar lavatorial jokes like telling his assistant to "sh*t outside Amber's bedroom so she'd step on it" in text messages per example.

gabricxnt

unbothered
Reaction score
Reactions
47,711 1,360 549
Alleybux
Last edited:

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux
Then why did she tell the maid it was a harmless prank?

Johnny Depp's housekeeper 'horrified' after finding 'faeces in bed', court hears

Aftermath of her chopping his finger off.

You love lying to LSA lmao!

Oh you added more lies to your original post. She didn't chop his finger off, as the wife beater himself admitted on the stand (he did and then used the bloody finger to write slurs about her on the walls... lovely man all around, isn't he?), so that's something else you'd also know by now if you had actually followed the trial and weren't blindly trying to defend him. I mean, did you even read what's in the OP?
I'm not surprised though if you're getting your news from Youtube channels like that since they're literally fake news central. It's not a coincidence the person behind that channel is responsible for leaking the edited version of that conversation that made people think Amber was the "real abuser" lol. Thankfully the judge had access to the FULL recording and context and knows the truth, like everyone with a functioning brain that followed the trial and court docs.

gabricxnt

unbothered
Reaction score
Reactions
47,711 1,360 549
Alleybux
She did not? Depp was the one who claimed that and, if you followed the trial, you know you can't believe more than half of the bs he says... I mean, not even he does since he was literally exposed on the stand more than once.

lmao she told the house manager as well.

0C8D638E-7DA4-4C27-AF00-A8ABC8932665.jpeg

You seem like the one that didn’t follow the trial because you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Multiple people testified to either witnessing her physically abuse him or witnessing the aftermath.

“You run away every fight!” - Amber Heard

“I was fµck!ng hitting you!” - Amber Heard

“You are such a a baby!” - Amber Heard

“I can’t promise I won’t get physical again...sometimes I just get so I mad I lose it!” - Amber Heard

“I did mean to hit you” - Amber Heard

“Every time he was ever hit or touched he was very dramatic about it” - Amber Heard

“Tell the world Johnny! Tell them I am a victim of domestic violence and see who believes you”

Kano1987

LSA OG Fav! 2009 til infinity
Reaction score
Reactions
328,325 12,228 7,479
Alleybux
She did not.

In fact it was revealed Depp was the one who had previously made similar lavatorial jokes like telling his assistant to "sh*t outside Amber's bedroom so she'd step on it" in text messages per example.

His fans are looney tunes! Stop with the lies.

gabricxnt

unbothered
Reaction score
Reactions
47,711 1,360 549
Alleybux
You're stanning this man and his 100M USD debts
Grateful-Johnny-Depp-at-the-Peoples-Choice-Awards-I-came-here-for-you-the-people.jpg

But you're calling others losers and pathetic af?

giphy-downsized.gif

Cute.

At least I have a life instead of spending hours online looking for attention! Y’all cook and keep defending someone who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire!

EfuqAPmX0AE49yf.jpg

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux
lmao she told the house manager as well.

View attachment 2405817

You seem like the one that didn’t follow the trial because you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Multiple people testified to either witnessing her physically abuse him or witnessing the aftermath.

“You run away every fight!” - Amber Heard

“I was fµck!ng hitting you!” - Amber Heard

“You are such a a baby!” - Amber Heard

“I can’t promise I won’t get physical again...sometimes I just get so I mad I lose it!” - Amber Heard

“I did mean to hit you” - Amber Heard

“Every time he was ever hit or touched he was very dramatic about it” - Amber Heard

“Tell the world Johnny! Tell them I am a victim of domestic violence and see who believes you”

The same house manager on Depp's payroll? And that had his "witness" statement literally written by his corrupt attorney (that was thrown out of the Virginia case)? Zzzzz

Anyway...

Ewt9oPuWgAEibUh

Ewt9oP2XIAUbJMb

Ewt9oP2W8AEZVHk

Ewt9oP2XMAkX-oC

Bloop.

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux
Cute.

At least I have a life instead of spending hours online looking for attention! Y’all cook and keep defending someone who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire!

EfuqAPmX0AE49yf.jpg

This was never used or backed up in court/legal docs therefore its veracity cannot be confirmed, and... considering it was provided by someone who was literally thrown off the Virginia case for malpractice and has made up numerous lies to fabricate misleading/straight up inaccurate headlines about Amber it's pretty safe to assume that is fake. Keep trying.

In the meantime...

gabricxnt

unbothered
Reaction score
Reactions
47,711 1,360 549
Alleybux
Oh you added more lies to your original post. She didn't chop his finger off, as the wife beater himself admitted on the stand (he did and then used the bloody finger to write slurs about her on the walls... lovely man all around, isn't he?), so that's something else you'd also know by now if you had actually followed the trial and weren't blindly trying to defend him. I mean, did you even read what's in the OP?
I'm not surprised though if you're getting your news from Youtube channels like that since they're literally fake news central. It's not a coincidence the person behind that channel is responsible for leaking the edited version of that conversation that made people think Amber was the "real abuser" lol. Thankfully the judge had access to the FULL recording and context and knows the truth, like everyone with a functioning brain that followed the trial and court docs.

You do know the public has access to the FULL audio right? The only confidential evidence presented was disregarded, if you ACTUALLY knew what you were talking about.

Amber Heard Witness Statements: Depp blamed 'the monster' for physical, verbal abuse - Court TV

Also if you ACTUALLY followed the court case, you would know the evidence SHE presented was all cherry picked because she’s a third party witness, which she can’t do in the VA case.

lmao you sound dumb af.

anyones I’m done talking to the uninformed.

have a beautiful day!

*ignored*

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux
You do know the public has access to the FULL audio right? The only confidential evidence presented was disregarded, if you ACTUALLY knew what you were talking about.

Amber Heard Witness Statements: Depp blamed 'the monster' for physical, verbal abuse - Court TV

Also if you ACTUALLY followed the court case, you would know the evidence SHE presented was all cherry picked because she’s a third party witness, which she can’t do in the VA case.

lmao you sound dumb af.

anyones I’m done talking to the uninformed.

have a beautiful day!

likes2.png
Bye girl.

bruhbruh

Pragmatist Progressive. Team Establishment. Always
Reaction score
Reactions
443,566 44,879 16,449
Alleybux
This was never used or backed up in court/legal docs therefore its veracity cannot be confirmed, and... considering it was provided by someone who was literally thrown off the Virginia case for malpractice and has made up numerous lies to fabricate misleading/straight up inaccurate headlines about Amber it's pretty safe to assume that is fake. Keep trying.

In the meantime...

DeppAnon bots stay losing
giphy.gif

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,615 4,750 3,071
Alleybux

In the meantime...

I truly hope the people backing Johnny on this site are not black women. Did he or his ex wife even deny the N word story? Trash.

Let me add he beat Amber. In one part of the audio he admitted to head butting her. She said she thought he would kill her and started fighting back. I feel soo bad for her. His fans are nutjobs!

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,700 8,881 2,262
Alleybux
I don’t even care about Johnny Depp at all but the fact that y’all going so hard for a racist problematic YT woman is very disturbing. It’s funny how y’all forget the sh!t that Amber Heard has done. Regardless of the outcome, her career will still be nonexistent

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux
For all the Amber heard fans, can you defend this?

We don't use that "source" as already clarified. Brian is literally the reason people fell for the "Amber is the real abuser!!!11" narrative after he edited that recording, as apparently the whole missing hour was just “white noise” according to him when it literally changes the whole context and shows Amber as being the victim even in that situation, as the judge clearly agreed as well.

Most of those Youtubers are freaks and delusional fan boys who literally make stuff up to fit their idea that he's "innocent" and she's the devil incarnate.

I don’t even care about Johnny Depp at all but the fact that y’all going so hard for a racist problematic YT woman is very disturbing. It’s funny how y’all forget the sh!t that Amber Heard has done. Regardless of the outcome, her career will still be nonexistent

So you "don't care" about Depp being proven all around abusive racist scum, but you'll believe his random fanboy's claims of Amber being trash? Lol okay.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,700 8,881 2,262
Alleybux
We don't use that "source" as already clarified. Brian is literally the reason people fell for the "Amber is the real abuser!!!11" narrative after he edited that recording, as apparently the whole missing hour was just “white noise” according to him when it literally changes the whole context and shows Amber as being the victim even in that situation, as the judge clearly agreed as well.

Most of those Youtubers are freaks and delusional fan boys who literally make stuff up to fit their idea that he's "innocent" and she's the devil incarnate.

That stuff is not made up. The problem is y’all fixated on every man being a abuser to the point of not using clarity or common sense. I’m no fan of Johnny Depp but it was always noted in Hollyweird that Amber Heard is an abusive, toxic and racist individual. Remember what she did to Kate James?

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux
That stuff is not made up. The problem is y’all fixated on every man being a abuser to the point of not using clarity or common sense. I’m no fan of Johnny Depp but it was always noted in Hollyweird that Amber Heard is an abusive, toxic and racist individual. Remember what she did to Kate James?

Just stop. It's obvious you're caping for Depp and it's not even funny. She didn't do anything to Kate James, literally none of the claims you're bringing up can be proven or backed up. It's all planted nonsense by his team to make her look bad and you fell for it.

You want to believe Kate James who’s story isn’t even public but you don’t believe Amber, who’s story HAS been proven? Go come up with something better to do than spill these unsubstantiated claims just to hate on her while claiming you don't care and are not a Depp fan...

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,700 8,881 2,262
Alleybux
Just stop. It's obvious you're caping for Depp and it's not even funny. She didn't do anything to Kate James, literally none of the claims you're bringing up can be proven or backed up. It's all planted nonsense by his team to make her look bad and you fell for it.

You want to believe Kate James who’s story isn’t even public but you don’t believe Amber, who’s story HAS been proven? Go come up with something better to do than spill these unsubstantiated claims just to hate on her while claiming you don't care and are not a Depp fan...

Because I don’t understand how or why are y’all going so hard for a fµck!ng racist piece of trash. fµck her and fµck him. They’re both toxic and abusive. Just stop focusing on him. She’s a load of sh!t too. And you choose not to read the messed up stuff she has done because she’s “an innocent YT woman”

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,700 8,881 2,262
Alleybux

So you "don't care" about Depp being proven all around abusive racist scum, but you'll believe his random fanboy's claims of Amber being trash? Lol okay.

Amber was noted as trash and toxic before marrying him, so try again. Imagine caping for a racist woman, couldn’t be me

CassieFan

i'm not into it
Reaction score
Reactions
19,190 2,011 446
Alleybux
Amber was noted as trash and toxic before marrying him, so try again. Imagine caping for a racist woman, couldn’t be me

And I'll ask again, but you'll cape for an abusive racist all around trash white man then? Because you surely seem more concerned about her alleged transgressions than his well documented PROVEN ones.

Because I don’t understand how or why are y’all going so hard for a fµck!ng racist piece of trash. fµck her and fµck him. They’re both toxic and abusive. Just stop focusing on him. She’s a load of sh!t too. And you choose not to read the messed up stuff she has done because she’s “an innocent YT woman”

We're the ones "going hard"? "Stop focusing on him"? You must've missed #JusticeForJohnnyDepp trending all over social media for the millionth time earlier today... which is odd since you seem so well informed about his stans tweets.

AwareNTired

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,050 6,627 3,386
Alleybux
Wait... he took the time to write a message in blood from his chopped-off finger? e2 They both need to be laughed out of court like Trump's election lawsuits.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,700 8,881 2,262
Alleybux
And I'll ask again, but you'll cape for an abusive racist all around trash white man then? Because you surely seem more concerned about her alleged transgressions than his well documented PROVEN ones.

We're the ones "going hard"? "Stop focusing on him"? You must've missed #JusticeForJohnnyDepp trending all over social media for the millionth time earlier today... which is odd since you seem so well informed about his stans tweets.

Well the fact that y’all keep challenging the fact that Amber is abusive too. Aren’t you tired of women like her and many others who have lied and taken advantage of the terms Domestic Violence and xesual assault? He’s a piece of trash and so is she.