Quantcast

Will WWE ever pay for what they did to Chyna?

DayDreamer30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,586 663 4
Alleybux
No man is passing up a billionaire's attractive daughter for a Chyna.

It is what it is.

Their relationship ended badly but at the end of the day she was just a girlfriend, not his wife.

Yes, I'm sure HHH feels guilty or remorseful (not only over Chyna but whatever other shady stuff he's done to get to the top) but when those feelings pass, he kept it moving with his wealthy wife and trustfund kids. I'm sure he ultimately feels it was all worth it in the end and, reastically, it probably is.

I liked Chyna too and I'll always remember her fondly but, she had a choice to sink or swim: she SUNK into pδrn, drugs and self-destruction. No one's responsible for this but her.
And using & treating people like sh!t is what HHH is responsible for. Girlfriend or wife, the person still has feelings. And if you cared for someone, you don't treat them like sh!t.

HHH is a Grade A pos. He should feel bad, but I always had doubts he did, and simply used Chyna until the time came to throw her under the bus, and he does deserve a bit of Karma for that.

Far as Stephanie vs. Chyna goes, I always thought Chyna was better so I can't empathize with folks gushing madly over Stephanie unless it's just about her inheritance which many who have watched her & HHH together feel is all he wanted from her. lol

Last edited:

Undtker

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
89 3 4
Alleybux
I always wanted Chyna to beat the living sh!t out of Criple H and his wanch.

& Do this to Stephanie by the neck.

Kat13

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,113 5,301 463
Alleybux
I thought it was a lame-cop-out of an excuse to not induct her because of her hardcore pδrn career
But HHH’s best friend X-Pac was in one of Chyna’s movies and the WWE had no problem putting him in the HOF.

DayDreamer30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,586 663 4
Alleybux
But HHH’s best friend X-Pac was in one of Chyna’s movies and the WWE had no problem putting him in the HOF.

That was just HHH being put on the spot, and throwing out a bad excuse. lol

Plenty of disgusting people are in the HOF. You got rapists, racists, and murders in there. Pretty soon, MagaTaker will be in there with the other racists.

HHH didn't want her in simply due to their history, and didn't want to be bothered with her. But he's not gonna call a spade a spade & admit that.

WWE in general has been cheap as Hell with Chyna. Note how they started selling merchandise and putting her back in games after she was dead. Because now, they can use her likeness to make money again without her being involved.

And a bigger slap was the action figure they released. They didn't do one for just her. She was in a package with HHH.

YouGotTheLook

Unmatched Through Time
Reaction score
Reactions
44,185 1,094 191
Alleybux

I dont care. HHH always looked hotter and more carefree with Chyna, like they connected. I think he feels guilty about her, regrets how he treated, and how she was treated, but weighed out the pros and the cons and felt the cons to the situation was acceptable to him. Stephanie on the other hand, probably feels that she's in silent competition forever. The only real things she's gotten over Chyna in Paul's heart is the children. She is only an imitation opportunity.

scorpiomo99

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
28 15 24
Alleybux
Lol to me Trish was overrated. I saw pics of her without makeup during her prime years and literally was shocked. Lita aged better which is ironic since she wasn't a beauty like Trish was. To me Torrie and Stacy were the prettiest.
I saw pics of her without make up and she really doesn’t look all that bad,idk why you’re making it seem like she was some kind of goblin.