1617503040515.png

Last edited:

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

My mother treats my brother much better than me
I'm sorry to hear that. Wishing you much healing and love on your journey.
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
blah blah blah. more name calling. go punch some plexi-glass and stay out of my mentions. your reactions make perfect sense as you too are clearly...
UPDATE Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade; JT responds again
Symere Bysil Woods what voodoo are you using in this two women that all claim you lool
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
I missed all the mess yesterday. I was occupied with Xscape and SWV but I see my prediction that the original room and the folks in it about the...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Sorry for quoting myself. I'm asking this cause earlier today I got a notification that NV posted (YES i have her notifications on since the...
Women with children
When our kids were little (we had already split), my ex-husband would invite me to brunch, help the kids pick me out a gift/card/flowers. Very...
I'm a Caregiver and I HATE IT!
Can her children all pitch in and pay for a caregiver for her? I mean it really shouldn’t fall all on your shoulders. That’s not fair to you...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
This. Coko is so dominant that the money is NOT split three ways. Coko gets half and I think the other ladies get 25% since Coko sings lead on ALL...
Rapper Shock G dead.
In the video shock was naked nothing but some blue briefs on no socks no shoes nothing. He started off in his room he opened his room door then...
GPK
Looks like a night on the toilet and heartburn This is tmi but my friend wanted to go there and this is exactly how our night and next day went...
Top Bottom