Quantcast

Woman calls animal control on croissant

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,184 2,009 652
Alleybux
After a woman in Poland saw something disturbing in her tree and decided to get animal control involved.
A concerned woman "alerted the Krakow Society for the Protection of Animals (KTOZ) after the "strange creature" had been sitting outside in the tree for two days. According to a post on the KTOZ Facebook page, she wasn't the only person concerned about the unidentified creature; the entire neighborhood was, too.

"People don't open their windows because they're afraid it's going to enter their house," the post quoted her as saying. "He's been sitting here for two days, and everyone is scared of him!"

Inspector Adam — who identified himself as such on the KTOZ post — went on to say that he thought the call was a late April Fool's joke, but the woman — who vehemently denied it being a bird — assumed it could have possibly been an iguana stuck in the tree that may be in some trouble.

And with his "years of inspection" teaching him that people are "willing to get rid of any animal that causes some trouble," Inspector Adam thought it to be necessary to check out the scene."

After arriving at the location she gave them, "to locate the tree hosting the "creature," Inspector Adam and his team were finally able to spot the troublemaker quietly nestled in between two lilac branches.

173604173_4691666060848856_5041617600373276291_n.jpg

Adding a bit of humor to their find, he wrote, "We are looking more closely [and] the poor guy has no legs or head. We already know that we can't help the creature, because it's hard to help something that was previously baked, not in the sunlight."

In terms of how the croissant got in the tree in the first place, Inspector Adam assumes "it probably got stuck there when some other well-intentioned neighbor attempted to feed the birds in the area."

Link
Woman calls animal control on croissant

Daisies

Cheverly has gone to be with The Lord
Reaction score
Reactions
30,814 733 78
Alleybux
LMAOOO How did the croissant end up in the tree? Yesterday I noticed my neighbour had a croissant in her window and I was very confused why she left it outside. My mom mentioned it to her and she said "I didn't leave that croissant out there!" so my mom and I figured a squirrel or something left the croissant there.

A few years ago a squirrel put a tomato on top of my fence to save it for later. Then he came back and ate it before throwing it off the fence. So maybe the same thing happened here? An absent minded squirrel or chipmunk carried the croissant into the tree and forgot to come back for it?

Justkly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,734 873 398
Alleybux
This is too funny.

I sh!t you not, one Christmas morning my husband and I,woke up to new looking regular glazed donut in our tree in the backyard. It was so freaky and weird to see a perfectly good doughnut stuck in a tree (with no leaves) out of nowhere. If for sure was a squirrel, but definitely made me think something crazy.

Pearl Shay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,339 3,565 714
Alleybux
Better safe than sorry. Croissants can mess with the ecosystem, because they have few natural predators in the wild, so their populations can grow out of control.