Quantcast

Woman on Twitter thinks people who are anti bbl are fatphobic and anti black

Inana

Bene Gesserit
Reaction score
Reactions
297,089 6,312 1,527
Alleybux
Twitter uses black people for all their arguments. We are the current shield and prop for WOKENESS and identity politics

It's SO annoying. Like please keep us out of your discussion about how hearing "ladies & gentlemen" is oppressive or whatever other BS "problem" you're having :rolleyes:

The other night, a chick on Twitter said that feminism has done a lot for women in the US - more than we generally give the movement credit for (feminists led the charge to have age of consent laws for example). I agreed with her and said that more folks need to read up on how women were treated 50 or 100 years ago bc we as a society downplay feminism's impact on our daily lives. Neither of us mentioned race.

Some unhinged woke woman quoted us and went on a twitter rant saying that we were supporting racists, gender was created by white people, black women have never been considered women in history (!!) and have never suffered from patriarchy. She also said we didn't center black women in our discussion so we were evil white feminists (I thought black women didn't exist?!?). How she surmised all of this in 2 tweets, I have no idea, and I had no idea it was controversial to say that a lot of women put their blood, sweat, and tears into making this country a better place for their daughters and granddaughters. I honestly think that some of these talking points are meant to undermine the fight against racism.

lilmissmess

Edgeless Wonder
Reaction score
Reactions
55,594 5,235 2,218
Alleybux
Isn't getting fat sucked out fat phobia? Wtf

They shaped like this ain't they?
FB_IMG_1641277321977.jpg

UrFavSensei

Kai's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
182 2 6
Alleybux
I'm ready to leave earth at this point. These people on Twitter have single digit IQs and my brain can't take it!

Raindear

fireworker
Reaction score
Reactions
36,031 440 110
Alleybux
It's a sickness wanting to have the body of a xes doll. Men already struggle seeing women as people, no idea why you'd wanna make it easier for them. No amount of word salad with extra dressing will change any of that. But okay.

Noodles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,360 2,439 1,920
Alleybux
They do in most major cities and you can ALWAYS tell because they look horrible. It really depends on where you live.

lol what. You think that "most" women in major cities have bbls? What are you even talking about?? That is millions of women.

LittleButBig

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,193 143 413
Alleybux
They do in most major cities and you can ALWAYS tell because they look horrible. It really depends on where you live.
Yup. I said on here before that I see them often and have colleague’s who’ve had the procedure. People like to think only xes workers get them, but that’s not true. The everyday women are getting the procedure as well. From young to old. I know someone who’s parent is getting it. Said she wants it cause she always wanted a fatty.

friendsun10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,531 1,621 538
Alleybux
This might seem unrelated but I have seen non-black women basically celebrating that small asses and heroin skinny is coming back in. Like completely and genuinely happy that big asses are going “out.” It’s very weird. Because all it means is that curvaceous black women will just be degraded again.
It's not just non-black women. Supposedly black fonts stay making a "is thin coming back?" thread lol. They are also laughing at the whorephobia bit but how many times do we get a "thick women only get used for xes and thin women get the ring" threads do we get?????

St Damned

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,127 946 1,075
Alleybux
People just get on Beyonce's internet and say whatever stupid sh*t they can come up with.

binks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,364 1,277 493
Alleybux
You can tell people who discovery new words, concepts and a dictionary cause they stay spitting nonsense like they are saying a deep thought :eyeroll this whole tweet is foolish

tamar-braxton-smh.gif

solalade

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,793 2,622 880
Alleybux
Ummm, fatphobia? Where is the correlation? Aren't a lot of women who get BBLs skinny as heck and that's why they end up getting clowned, because their bodies are not proportionate?
If they are skinny as heck they probably have ass shots you need fat to get a bbl.

sincere2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,504 1,884 855
Alleybux
People clamor to attain the thing that gains wealth and upward mobility.

In this case the celebration of stripper culture and video vixen culture are worlds where hyper sexuality is and has been celebrated for the benefit of pleasing men who fetishize women. In exchange the women who have nowhere else to go for upward mobility (either because they can’t think of anything else to do or because they feel trapped to do it) get paid so they can sustain a living or try to gain upward mobility. You know… to pay for college….

When rap became popular black men celebrated this fetishization in their music which inadvertently gave permission to others who were hip hop followers to fetishize black women’s bodies too. Then with and within this foundation laid of the ideal woman being a xesually vivacious big booty woman down for whatever if she gets “coins”… JLO (via Pdiddy) and Kim K (via every high profile black man in the 2000s?) were celebrated as the poster for what a woman’s body should look like. Now the wealthier and more visible class of men were celebrating it in another race’s body. So BBLs are a natural outgrowth of a culture that has accepted this fetishization and spread their xesual preference. It’s not like women started getting them for no reason.. it has social cache’ with the men who have resources. Then like everything in this world a popular trend becomes normalized where botched surgeries can’t be easily fixed because women don’t have the money for it.. and often die.. What they don’t know is the women that are celebrated have the money to get surgery ROUTINELY to fix their botched surgeries and even wealth sometimes can’t help you.. RIP Kanye’s mom.. (different surgery I know but still same principle) ☹

The women who get them are no different imo than any other social climbing person it’s just that this path is less savory because you are not altering your body to enhance your health.. or enhance your mind to advance some cause… or develop a business.. you’re altering your body to cash in on fetishization culture which you think will gain you the attention of men with money or just social cache in general.. but in reality men who have resources to fetishize you are not a catch. And the culture created from it has inadvertently affected us all and men now aspire to be the man that fetishizes as much women as possible and women want to get the money and attention that come with it.. It’s now chicken and egg and a vicious cycle.

I don’t see any good bashing women who get BBLs (espeically the one's who look disfigured) because you are bashing women that in my opinion are stubbornly misguided about the best way to improve themselves and seek acceptance in the world. I think these women are just like women who wear weave or wear makeup – the principle is the same it’s just a more extreme form with greater risk/consequences. Instead of bashing I’d just like to see fit culture rise.. You can get healthy and aesthetically pleasing and you may not catch the eye of Pdiddy or Kanye but do you really want what most consider “high value men” especially in the hip hop industry? Have these reality shows not shown us how that’s not a goal to aspire to? Plus many men with money come with some weird and harmful ideas about women. And have expectations of cheating and orgies and abuse that are tolerated and normal in their world because “fame” “money” (Hey CB how yew doin?) Their standards are high but also unhealthy. Instead, I think it’s best to seek self improvement and learn to love yourself and be healthy and if you’re going to seek the attention of a man seek the attention of a high character man. Women, black women especially, could benefit from being more nurturing to each other in healthy ways. But I’m getting all off point. So sorry.. I don’t even know why I care so much right now. Writing all this lol.. I’m just tired of seeing us implode I guess.

Okay lastly and slightly related I will just say that most women, no matter the race, are ridiculed when they are unfit. Unfit from my understanding, according to doctors, is excessive abdominal fat within a certain proportion of your hips. No matter how much you weigh (5 lbs or 1000lbs), no matter how much you exercise and eat "right" if you continue to carry a disproportionate or large amounts of fat in your abdomen you are at HIGH risk for a number of diseases. It is an easy visual marker that gives a hint that you are not healthy and unhealthy is not something that is aesthetically pleasing or something to strive for.

K.. byeeeee (said in Kim K shrill)

Scorpio Jawn

Toucher of grass.
Reaction score
Reactions
174,366 8,840 1,514
Alleybux
This might seem unrelated but I have seen non-black women basically celebrating that small asses and heroin skinny is coming back in. Like completely and genuinely happy that big asses are going “out.” It’s very weird. Because all it means is that curvaceous black women will just be degraded again.
News flash but being skinny has always been "in" for the yts. Black curvy women have always been celebrated and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

Bianca Storm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,935 1,196 715
Alleybux
News flash but being skinny has always been "in" for the yts. Black curvy women have always been celebrated and that isn't going to change anytime soon.
I know skinniness has still had value hence how it seems even more strange so many white women are so happy about the social media beauty standard moving away from big asses.

Bianca Storm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,935 1,196 715
Alleybux
You do realize there are more BW on Earth that are thin with small booties/ the leggy look than there are WW (of any size/ shape) that even exist? Stop attributing non-sensical attributes to specific races.

Plenty of BW are happy that the BBL diaper booty is fading from public desire as well.

Also… “Curvy BW” (BW in general) never stopped being degraded in the first place? Please show me some global respectable, appreciation for “curvy BW” in the past decade? Let me guess… rap vids?
When did I assign big asses to all black women? I’m commenting on what I see and due to the fact white women are less likely to have “phat” asses they’ve been celebrating thinness and smaller assets coming back into trend.

There has been a trend of curviness hence the increase in BBLs. You even admitted that BBLs were a part of “public desire.” If there wasn’t a desire for big asses, there wouldn’t be the great increase in BBLs.

When a feature is part of a trend, you’re less likely to be degraded for that feature now that another feature is in (which is the complete opposite) there’s going to be an increase in degradation of that feature. It doesn’t mean degradation ceased to exist within that period that “thickness” was in but it’s rejection from social trends is not going to help the perception of it.

I feel your outrage to my comment was unnecessary.

Bianca Storm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,935 1,196 715
Alleybux
Thank you, I’m so glad someone else is seeing what I’ve been seeing. A lot of girls promoting dangerous diets and orthorexia as well
I’ve been seeing a lot on social media the glamorisation of anorexia, very similar to the obsession tumblr had years ago with skinniness. Just because one unhealthy beauty trend goes out doesn’t mean a healthy one is going to come back in.

disinterestedhandjob

i'm toting the move so you better move
Reaction score
Reactions
58,967 2,748 1,435
Alleybux
The projection! Ain't nobody stopping her from getting her bbl, she just don't want nobody to judge her when she come out looking like a grape on two chopsticks

NovaSky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,491 1,655 977
Alleybux
lol what. You think that "most" women in major cities have bbls? What are you even talking about?? That is millions of women.
I said women in most major cities. Not most women in major cities.

ETA: I think there is lack of clarity given what I was responding to, but that is what I meant.

NovaSky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,491 1,655 977
Alleybux
Yup. I said on here before that I see them often and have colleague’s who’ve had the procedure. People like to think only xes workers get them, but that’s not true. The everyday women are getting the procedure as well. From young to old. I know someone who’s parent is getting it. Said she wants it cause she always wanted a fatty.
I saw at least 1 a week this past summer. They were women who were otherwise thin with giant asses and wide hips. And they were regular people just walking down the street or working at the stores I went to. They either don’t know how much is too much, or these doctors are just giving everyone the same size so they can keep the assembly line in their chop shops moving.

Spaceygirl84

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,659 977 847
Alleybux
Ummm, fatphobia? Where is the correlation? Aren't a lot of women who get BBLs skinny as heck and that's why they end up getting clowned, because their bodies are not proportionate?
yes but we do a quite a bit of saucy santanas running around . big girls with No ass.

savagevixen

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,013 27 7
Alleybux
"Whorephobia" like wtf bµllsh!t is that, these people and their mind game olympics are truly evolving chile :rolleyes:

SnarlingLivelyAustraliancurlew-max-1mb.gif

TheWindyStorm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,288 3,522 1,667
Alleybux
Is it is so sad that it seems to be black women leading the charge of this fake woke sh!t. They will be making a mockery of us.

Last edited:

MelaninVirgo

✨I am a successful, rich and fabulous woman✨
Reaction score
Reactions
171,675 7,156 1,823
Alleybux
Non black people also get bbls

This is the dumbest sh!t, I ever seen. You can’t make stuff up.

Having a fat ass or being overweight will not stop racism. I wonder if she notice that’s she’s body shaming thin women.

I have to go in this woman, because one thing I can’t stand for dear life is when SOME black women want to become victim. The mentally that these women carry is ugh. First of all, every woman has a choice to do whatever she’s want with her body when it comes to plastic surgery. The procedures is very dangerous. Other women have warned other women about surgeries, and suggest they not do it, but the women proceed to do it, because then again it’s their choice.

Second, I need SOME black women to understand that not all black women have the biggest ass. Granted fat ynonymous in the black community, it’s not the collective. A skinny black woman not having a big ass, does not make her anti-black. What makes her anti-black is her hatred of her blackness based on internal character not the appearance.

Some people forget that skinny black women get shamed.

Third, being a hoe is not something that should be praise. I don’t agree with it, however I try my best not to be overtly judgmental. Being a hoe does not benefit black women. There was a time where black women were seen as xes object, and still see as one today.

Fourth, at the end of the day, you have a choice to be fat. Same way a skinny person has a choice of being skinny, and same reason a person has a choice of getting plastic surgery. We all have choices, we either change it, or stay quiet.

I hate how being woke has become a trend.

MelaninVirgo

Reaction score
Reactions
171,675 7,156 1,823
Alleybux
Big Butts has always been praised in the black community. Why looked at other communities to have accept you.

PrimaDonnaDiva

High Maintenance
Reaction score
Reactions
41,740 1,658 2,106
Alleybux
People just need to start responding "so ??" to all of these "phobia" accusations, then they won't have sh!t to say.

Bianca Storm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,935 1,196 715
Alleybux
Big Butts has always been praised in the black community. Why looked at other communities to have accept you.
Mainstream culture which is the dominant culture has not always been accommodating to big asses. Black women not wanting to be mocked for their big butts is not looking for other communities to accept them. Not everyone has the privilege to only be in black spaces, many black women have to navigate white spaces.

MelaninVirgo

Reaction score
Reactions
171,675 7,156 1,823
Alleybux
7EE6988A-DA5A-4689-9B49-39C7C6F99B6F.jpeg

Doctor this is the patient. She’s sick and using made up big words, for her Twitter fantasy.

HalcyonDays

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,567 3,344 3,901
Alleybux
Girl…..what is this? Lmao
Lord lsa is a trip
Some of y’all chose to be oppressed.

HalcyonDays

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,567 3,344 3,901
Alleybux
An observation which I’ve seen on other social media sites and from my interactions with non-black women. It’s not that crazy, babes.
An observation Based off what tho? Since when has tides turn in the favor “heroin asses” and for who? Black men lol? Cause that ain’t the case by a long shot and who cares about what white men like? I mean the nonblack folks are still trying to get an ass any means necessary so it’s just a weird observation because heroin asses aren’t making comeback, bbl booties are completely different from being naturally curvy at this point everybody can see the visual Difference and so the correlation between getting over BBLs and black women being degraded because of that is…well it kinda screams “I want to be opposed” ….

Maybe until I come across these “nonblack” who are happy there flat asses aren’t subjected to rejection anymore? But yea lol a white girl being happy about her flat ass don’t mean they are coming black women…that’s crazy and y’all be doing that to them lol it’s just lol

Last edited:

LeB95

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
55,421 2,661 821
Alleybux
The worst thing universities ever did was convince stupid people they were smart. Exhibit A.