Woman stabbed to death over 20$ she loaned out

NoNotToday!

Maybe Tomorrow!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,188 4 2
Alleybux
May have already been posted but,,,,,,,,,Where the fµck are those children's biological fathers? She had NO problem killing her friend over $20? I bet it had not registered to this gutter bucket bytch to stick a knife into one of those men she procreated with!

$20? Really? This story is missing some shyt also!!!

NoNotToday!

Maybe Tomorrow!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,188 4 2
Alleybux
when I loan somebody less than a $100 I don't even bother asking for it back. sad situation

I don't loan at all, I have figured that if my friends (4 true) have to ask me for money, they are not going to have the ability to pay it back! I Give! I had to give a friend about $500.00 in November 2010-I do not expect that back, it's all love

mmmmmmmm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,278 19 30
Alleybux
No, I'm not doing that. If you're asking me to "loan" you money that you intend on "paying" back, I don't care what you do with it just as long as I get it back upon the agreed upon date.

How you spend it is not my problem. :curl-lip:

You should, or you'll feel the wrath of a broke person with nothing to lose being reminded they need to return $20.00 they dont have..
Plus, some amounts are not meant to be loans, I wont chase someone over $5.00..
Just buy them the sh!t so they know they cant be trusted, plus youre showing them how kiddie they are..only adults are borrowed cash, kids are given.

.HGL123.

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
61 11
Alleybux
I'm like this when it comes to a loan, if you need it, I got you. You call me and say your child needs diapers and you need to borrow it, no problem, Ill pick the diapers up on the way over, what size do they wear? I do not give cash anymore period but I will help you, just tell me what you need and where to get it. I have had way too many beefs over money and this is just my requirements for a loan now.

John_Todd

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
257 5 1
Alleybux
I just saw the reenactment on "Frenemies" last night. Highly unlikely she was stabbed over $20.00 According to mutual friends and family members, Kayla harbored resentment towards Kamisha because of her accomplishments.

Jealousy accompanied by public humiliation brought on by Kayla herself, was most likely the reason Kayla stabbed Kamisha.

Kayla initiated the FB drama, though there's only screen shots showing Kamisha's reaction to the public backlash from Kayla.

I don't agree with how Kamisha retaliated against Kayla by pouring the baby's milk out; but I understand her frustration with her so called best friend. No offense but I've always been scared of BK, don't even ask me to come to visit if you live there-period!!

facebook-conversation.jpg

article-1361960-0D6DBA13000005DC-537_468x628.jpg

R.I.P Kamisha Richards | Facebook

Frenemies: Loyalty Turned Lethal: From BFFs to Frenemies : Video : Investigation Discovery

R.I.P Kamisha

Forced

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
979 2 3
Alleybux
Let this be a lesson to people, once you have committed yourself to moving upward and onward in life you owe it to yourself to leave leaches and people who are NOT doing anything positive for themselves behind.

Sometimes we hope people will be happy for us when we are making moves, but inside they are harboring intense envy and entitlement.
Kemisha welcomed this girl and her brother into her life and look at what they did with her kindness. SMH

This right here! It wasn't about $20, it was about envy. That comment of having the "last laugh" is what set her off. She knew this girl was going to have a successful life and career, while she's stuck being single mom with limited options. Not saying single mothers can't be successful, but this girl probably doesn't have it in her to succeed in life for her and her child. Wanting everything to easy way, playing the role of the victim and sh!t. She probably also didn't Kemisha had a right to ask for her $20 back because she had money and her folks have money. Add to the fact that Kemisha's parents was still alive and her mom is not...well that's cause for a whole lot of envy for some folks.

Dumb loser destroyed everyone's life. Now her kid doesn't get to grow up with a mother.

Forced

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
979 2 3
Alleybux
I just saw the reenactment on "Frenemies" last night. Highly unlikely she was stabbed over $20.00 According to mutual friends and family members, Kayla harbored resentment towards Kamisha because of her accomplishments.

Jealousy accompanied by public humiliation brought on by Kayla herself, was most likely the reason Kayla stabbed Kamisha.

Kayla initiated the FB drama, though there's only screen shots showing Kamisha's reaction to the public backlash from Kayla.

I don't agree with how Kamisha retaliated against Kayla by pouring the baby's milk out; but I understand her frustration with her so called best friend. No offense but I've always been scared of BK, don't even ask me to come to visit if you live there-period!!

facebook-conversation.jpg

article-1361960-0D6DBA13000005DC-537_468x628.jpg

R.I.P Kamisha Richards | Facebook

Frenemies: Loyalty Turned Lethal: From BFFs to Frenemies : Video : Investigation Discovery

R.I.P Kamisha

Reading that whole exchange is creepy, knowing how at that moment she was plotting to kill her. Kamisha does look like she was taunting her a little, but that is still no excuse for Kayla killing her "friend" in cold blood. Instead of letting envy control her, she should had used Kamisha as a inspiration to get her own sorry life and low self esteem having ass in order.

Damn shame...

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,202 10,054
Alleybux
]You should, or you'll feel the wrath of a broke person with nothing to lose being reminded they need to return $20.00 they dont have..
Plus, some amounts are not meant to be loans, I wont chase someone over $5.00..[/B]
Just buy them the sh!t so they know they cant be trusted, plus youre showing them how kiddie they are..only adults are borrowed cash, kids are given.

You're right.

Now the stupid b!tch is locked up for life over $20 and spilled baby milk. :no:

Can you imagine having to be reminded of that everyday you are in your cell and being told what to do?

BETonBlack

I Know You Care
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 109 15
Alleybux
Kayla stays losing. Kayla didn't help Kamisha. Kamisha didn't owe Kayla anything, and Kayla's type are drags.

The jealous types are dangerous. They will destroy you until you are on their level.

BETonBlack

I Know You Care
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 109 15
Alleybux
I'm like this when it comes to a loan, if you need it, I got you. You call me and say your child needs diapers and you need to borrow it, no problem, Ill pick the diapers up on the way over, what size do they wear? I do not give cash anymore period but I will help you, just tell me what you need and where to get it. I have had way too many beefs over money and this is just my requirements for a loan now.

Trust me I know the feeling. I make it very clear because that person will hit you up as a sucker if you don't check them immediately. I had someone federal express my money because I put the "fear of the Lord" in them. (smile)

Forced

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
979 2 3
Alleybux
I don't do loans. Unless you're family or helped me in the past before, don't ask me for sh!t, because the magic answer is "No." Just recently a friend of a friend has asked me TWICE , two days in a row, if he can borrow $20. This buster doesn't even know me as I've only met him three times. Who the hell does that? I've been nice about my "no" so far, but if he asks again, I'm gonna straight go off on his ass out so there will be no further confusion. I got a baby on the way, this is NOT the time for me to be giving out loans to idiots I don't even know. WTF?

I'm generous by nature, but I've learned a long time ago about trying to be nice and helping out people. That sh!t has a way of backfiring. Either they don't pay you back when they say they will or they will treat you like their personal ATM, always coming up with new reasons on why the need to borrow more money. And once you get started on that track these entitled fools have the audacity to get angry at you when you finally tell them "no, I'm not going to loan you the money" or "sorry, I don't have it." They have the nerve to get mad! That's your money you worked hard for and they act like you're stealing out of their wallets. Sometimes just helping people will make them resent you. Weird sh!t. I'd rather help a stranger or donate to some reputable cause than to create an unbalanced, parasitic relationship with a jealous user. Apparently now days that can get you killed...

MoonPie

Stuck in the Middle of Nowhere
Reaction score
Reactions
205,634 15,870 190
Alleybux
A young Brooklyn woman copped to killing her good friend, literally over spilled milk, skirting a murder rap and a possible life sentence, the Daily News has learned.

Kayla Henriques, 20, pleaded guilty to manslaughter Wednesday and will serve 15 years behind bars for the stabbing death of Kamisha Richards, 22, in February 2011 after the two feuded on Facebook and via text messages.

"It was a tragedy all around," said defense lawyer Frederick Spiegel.

Richards was demanding $20 that she lent Henriques to buy supplies for her one-year-old son Alex, and threw the baby's milk out in fury, according to court documents.

"So, they started arguing," Det. Christopher Ob****, who had questioned the defendant, testified in a hearing last month. "They also started texting back and forth while they were in the same apartment."

The argument, at the East New York apartment of Henriques' grandmother, escalated.

"She was close to scissors and grabbed it. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife," the then 18-year-old killer wrote in her confession. "She swung and I swung. Then Kamisha kept yelling 'This b---h stabbed me.'"

Richards died of a single stab wound.

The two were good friends, with Richards taking the orphaned Henriques under her wing, throwing her a baby shower and helping plan Alex' birthday, friends said at the time.

They also noted a beef the young women had over Facebook in which they exchanged threatening posts in the days leading to the incident.

Prosecutors said the plea agreement was approved by the victim's family. Henriques was facing 25 years to life had she been convicted of murder.

She will be sentenced Aug. 21.

Her Facebook page still carries a final message from the day following the slaying.
"I can't be leave this happen I'm sorry I send my condolences to her family," it said. "RiP kamisha."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-killed-friend-facebook-fued-spilled-milk-15-years-article-1.1414920