Quantcast

Women from UK complains about UK men and compares them to US men. 100s of women agree.

StephSydney

Censured for calling out grape culture
Reaction score
Reactions
60,676 3,683 4,615
Alleybux
Also to be honest - unless you have dated in both the USA and UK then you cannot compare. All women in all countries complain about their local dating scenes.

StephSydney

Censured for calling out grape culture
Reaction score
Reactions
60,676 3,683 4,615
Alleybux
I would say though for BW who exclusively date BM the USA is bound to be better. Black British men love WW like fat kids love cake.

ch1cphysique

Your fave scholarly, vocabulary laden bih.
Reaction score
Reactions
3,093 89 16
Alleybux
UK Black men are all lowkey gay, if we are being honest.

They have problem with you kissing another guy in 2012 but will line up to get head from their fellow roadman behind a dumpster corner and have no problem with that.
upload_2020-3-5_18-53-52.gif risa-ironica.gif 3098992-58566d2342ef442045f5d740c3eb0964.jpg F8E21749-8EA7-42EB-AFE0-28D43B38779D.jpeg mcdebra-my.gif freakyglrls.gif
P. S: dated/, dealt with a fair amount of both. The UK male slander is actual, factual and valid AF.

licoricebish

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,312 987 131
Alleybux
View attachment 3595551 View attachment 3595552 View attachment 3595554 View attachment 3595555 View attachment 3595556 View attachment 3595557
P. S: dated/, dealt with a fair amount of both. The UK male slander is actual, factual and valid AF.
No but in all seriousness it’s true
There is a weird homoerotic nature with the men in London particularly like I’ve known men who would go all out for their “boys” and won’t even get flowers for their partners it’s so odd to watch. I remember listening to chuckies podcast where they had the Canadian girl speak about her experience
And she said the British men here have a lot of things handed to them so they feel they never have to try with women and so the wooing stage never quite happens. It’s lacklustre energy all around.

ch1cphysique

Your fave scholarly, vocabulary laden bih.
Reaction score
Reactions
3,093 89 16
Alleybux
There is a weird homoerotic nature with the men in London particularly like I’ve known men who would go all out for their “boys” and won’t even get flowers for their partners it’s so odd to watch. I remember listening to chuckies podcast where they had the Canadian girl speak about her experience
And she said the British men here have a lot of things handed to them so they feel they never have to try with women and so the wooing stage never quite happens. It’s lacklustre energy all around.
I concur. Its highly suspect and beyond accurate. They're also mediocre and complacent in the dating game. Once women travel, this is solidified even further.

Sweetiepiie

I'm walking on sunshine
Reaction score
Reactions
155,927 4,475 2,414
Alleybux
I said this in another thread but j truly believe a lot of men are just emotionally attracted to other men. That's why they act just flat out weird towards other women; refusing to put in any effort at all to women, but go all in for their boys. How can you say that's how a straight man acts?

MayCan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,646 1,556 1,396
Alleybux
do women ever stop complaining about men? we are not that complicated.
I'm a woman and even I'm wondering this. They're also complaining about the same things but swear that the men in their country are worst than the ones in other countries. Lol. I live in Canada and I like Canadian men. I don't see a problem with them being quiet and polite. My man fits that category and that's what I like.

GoldRoses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,967 581 57
Alleybux
I'm a woman and even I'm wondering this. They're also complaining about the same things but swear that the men in their country are worst than the ones in other countries. Lol. I live in Canada and I like Canadian men. I don't see a problem with them being quiet and polite. My man fits that category and that's what I like.

Tell us about Canadian men please.

I haven't seen nor heard recent complaint threads about Canadian men...

MayCan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,646 1,556 1,396
Alleybux
Tell us about Canadian men please.

I haven't seen nor heard recent complaint threads about Canadian men...

Lol. As, I said, I don't have a problem with them. I'm no longer on the market so my perspective might be skewed, but even when I was single and dating, I didn't have a problem with them. Canadian men are known for being quiet and aren't the type to cat call women. Some people have a problem with that. They want men who'll aggressively pursue them. I don't like that and prefer men who are more subtle in their approach. I think personality and personally preferences has a lot of influence on how we view the men in our respective countries.

ProhibitAcct

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,911 3,760 5,631
Alleybux
Lol. As, I said, I don't have a problem with them. I'm no longer on the market so my perspective might be skewed, but even when I was single and dating, I didn't have a problem with them. Canadian men are known for being quiet and aren't the type to cat call women. Some people have a problem with that. They want men who'll aggressively pursue them. I don't like that and prefer men who are more subtle in their approach. I think personality and personally preferences has a lot of influence on how we view the men in our respective countries.
No one is on this thread has said they enjoy cat calling. Wanting a man who goes after what he wants isn't the same as wanting to be cat called.

Last edited:

Sweetiepiie

I'm walking on sunshine
Reaction score
Reactions
155,927 4,475 2,414
Alleybux
You think men that think women should approach them in clubs is a subtle approach ?

Sweetiepiie

I'm walking on sunshine
Reaction score
Reactions
155,927 4,475 2,414
Alleybux
No one is on this thread has said they enjoy cat calling. Wanting a man who goes after what he wants isn't the same as wanting to be cat called.
Why is that so hard to understand? I'm not expecting men to approach on the streets but men here won't won't approach a woman who they see frequently or lives nearby them, a familiar face etc. They don't really approach women in clubs either. A lot of younger guys here are socially awkward and don't even want to make eye contact with you. So even then its not even guys who you would want to approach. It's just ridiculous I don't even know how women date here.

GoldRoses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,967 581 57
Alleybux

I haven't heard this before. A man being quiet is fine. Some men are more low key or they are only chatty with friends or women they like chatting with.
I think a man can pursue a woman with confidence and also be respectful.

Cat callers can fall back.

Glad you found love in Canada.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,624 380 42
Alleybux
It could be a "grass is greener" syndrome.

The majority of black men are no prize in England. Sad but true. Extremely hostile, rude, loud and undereducated. Locked out of plum jobs, having to go it alone in many cases because the networking and nepotism is non existent in corporate arenas. Hence their reasoning and desire to run after and attach their wagons to white women in the UK.

Now when you find a good black man and he is ticking all the boxes, he will be a prize but the prizes nowadays are very few and far in between in the UK.

And judging some of the male fonts on this forum tells me all I need to know about the black men in the UK staying low on the totem pole of life.

@BahiaMA71 is a disgruntled groaner who is either a male font who is hollaring or a delusional pickme who has no selfesteem. Get a grip groaner.
What you're saying is true! My cousin and his friend are both professional in shape, tall, reasonably good looking black men in their 20s and they were laughing at how easy it is to date. My cousin goes to the gym and women talk to him. He goes to the local supermarket and comes back with a number. It's completely different for these guys as the numbers are in their favour (I know plenty of gorgeous single professional black women but my professional black male friends are in relationships and there are fewer of them in the first place). These guys know they can put in minimal effort unfortunately.