Status
Not open for further replies.

Weesha

I wish I was a Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
293 1
Alleybux
Which law says I have to add positively to a discussion? Maybe I want to add negatively to a discussion. Or maybe I simply want to add a dose of reality.

Save your psychoanalysis, Sigmund Fraud.

I enjoyed your pun... "Sigmund Fraud" ::chuckle:: Well you can engage in a stimulating debate without name calling, negatively characterizing or spewing unwarranted hatred about anothers religious beliefs. I think everyone lives in reality otherwise there is some creepy ass sh!t going on.

B.B.G.

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Reaction score
Reactions
54,946 10 6
Alleybux
Wow, that is utterly amazing. And I don't mean that scarcastically. I believe it is a little known fact that Langston Hughes was an atheist. That why in his writings he's always searching. But anyways, badbadgirl, sweetheart it takes a lot more courage and strenght to believe in the unseen than not to believe at all. I would hate for you to leave this world and not believe and find out otherwise. I'm not saying for you to become a Christian, but I am asking you to re-evaluate your beliefs and if you need any spiritual assistance, hit me up.

fµck!n dead @ this fool trying to turn me out into a believer. :biglaugh:

badbadgirl, sweetheart it takes a lot more courage and strenght to believe in the unseen than not to believe at all.

No, to believe in supernatural forces, all it takes is a lot of naivety, a simple weak mind, a denial for scientific facts and a sheep mentality. All traits that I don't possess, so quit wasting your time and energy trying to make me believe, and go find some weaker victims to preach your nonsense to...

Weesha

I wish I was a Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
293 1
Alleybux
Google it.

I'm asking for YOUR explanation on WHY that is YOUR handle. I have taken enough AP History classes to be well informed about the culture. But how can you call yourself that, when the culture does believe their is a GOD?

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
I enjoyed your pun... "Sigmund Fraud" ::chuckle:: Well you can engage in a stimulating debate without name calling, negatively characterizing or spewing unwarranted hatred about anothers religious beliefs. I think everyone lives in reality otherwise there is some creepy ass sh!t going on.

That was too accurate to be on the level of mere name calling.

You'd think that everyone lived in reality, but the vast majority humans don't. While their body may inhabit the real world, their mind is clearly somewhere else. A good half of the world's population is convinced that the voices in their head are real. And the worst part is not that they are convinced that the voices are real, but that they think everyone should hear the voices, please the voices, pray to the voices, thank the voices, and worship the voices. And that is what is truly creepy.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
I'm asking for YOUR explanation on WHY that is YOUR handle. I have taken enough AP History classes to be well informed about the culture. But how can you call yourself that, when the culture does believe their is a GOD?

If you googled it, you'd realize it has absolutely nothing to do with Aztec culture.

B.B.G.

Reaction score
Reactions
54,946 10 6
Alleybux
i guess badbadskrippa called for backup.

lol I didn't had to call or ask of it, it just came by himself. I guess it helps to be friends with one of the smartest, funniest and most educated poster of the board. :bigok:

Aztec is able to handle all of the believers of this board at the same time by himself, so yall fµcked hahaha.

Weesha

I wish I was a Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
293 1
Alleybux
fµck!n dead @ this fool trying to turn me out into a believer. :biglaugh:

No, to believe in supernatural forces, all it takes is a lot of naivety, a simple weak mind, a denial for scientific facts and a sheep mentality. All traits that I don't possess, so quit wasting your time and energy trying to make me believe, and go find some weaker victims to preach your nonsense to...

I believe you can get your point across with the name calling. I am not your fool and nor will I ever be anyone's. I guess you push the kid off the computer at the library to log back on.. tsk tsk. What scientific facts are there tell me! So I guess its also safe to reason that you and your atheist boyfriend don't abide by the law?

Weesha

I wish I was a Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
293 1
Alleybux
I'm through debating with you guys for the day. Let's convene tomorrow.

B.B.G.

Reaction score
Reactions
54,946 10 6
Alleybux
I believe you can get your point across with the name calling. ?

You are the one trying to turn an atheist into a believer and asking me to ''re-evaluate my beleifs'', which is an extremely foolish and disrespectful thing to do, and now you're getting offended cause I called you a fool? I guess the truth hurts.

Weesha

I wish I was a Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
293 1
Alleybux
You are the one trying to turn an atheist into a believer and asking me to ''re-evaluate my beleifs'', which is an extremely foolish and disrespectful thing to do, and now you're getting offended cause I called you a fool? I guess the truth hurts.

Yeah I asked you to re-evaluate your beliefs and I'm also asking you to re-evaluate your spelling. I before E. Now I hope that truth hurts. Anyways, like I said until tomorrow, keep on believing there is nothing, soon enough you'll believe there is something.

UNTIL TOMORROW YALL

2 FINGERS!:rainbow:

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
I believe you can get your point across with the name calling. I am not your fool and nor will I ever be anyone's. I guess you push the kid off the computer at the library to log back on.. tsk tsk. What scientific facts are there tell me! So I guess its also safe to reason that you and your atheist boyfriend don't abide by the law?

What facts did you use to reach that bit of "reasoning"?

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
Wow, that is utterly amazing. And I don't mean that scarcastically. I believe it is a little known fact that Langston Hughes was an atheist. That why in his writings he's always searching. But anyways, badbadgirl, sweetheart it takes a lot more courage and strenght to believe in the unseen than not to believe at all. I would hate for you to leave this world and not believe and find out otherwise. I'm not saying for you to become a Christian, but I am asking you to re-evaluate your beliefs and if you need any spiritual assistance, hit me up.

Badbadgirl's first language isn't English. What is your excuse for your incorrect spelling? Perhaps you need to reevaluate your own spelling. :dunno:

blueprint

Hiatus
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
81,447 187 219
Alleybux

I.... wouldn't even bother if I were you.

lol I didn't had to call or ask of it, it just came by himself. I guess it helps to be friends with one of the smartest, funniest and most educated poster of the board. :bigok:

Aztec is able to handle all of the believers of this board at the same time by himself, so yall fµcked hahaha.

Err... actually Aztec comes to most Christian threads (or threads pertaining to Barack Obama) so don't feel too special there.

B.B.G.

Reaction score
Reactions
54,946 10 6
Alleybux
Weesha said:
Yeah I asked you to re-evaluate your beliefs and I'm also asking you to re-evaluate your spelling. I before E. Now I hope that truth hurts. Anyways, like I said until tomorrow, keep on believing there is nothing, soon enough you'll believe there is something.

UNTIL TOMORROW YALL

2 FINGERS!
rainbow.png

Originally Posted by Weesha

Badbadgirl's first language isn't English. What is your excuse for your incorrect spelling? Perhaps you need to reevaluate your own spelling. :dunno:

BWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Weesha,
jesus_owned.jpg

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
:laugh: You're joking. Just search your name and Obama or Christian/Christianity whatever. Have fun. (you're welcome :fing02:)

Nope. You're still wrong. If you learn how to count, you'll see I don't post in most threads.

4130n7330w

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
13,350 8 2
Alleybux
Glutony is a sin just like everything else... but it's ignored.... why? because alot of people in the church don't look at their own sins but love to judge women who have babies oow, drinking and smoking folks, folks that shack up, etc...... But fail to see that their own eating habits is killing them....... glutony can lead to death just like EVery other sin.

Charisma59

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Reactions
6,203 483 952
Alleybux
Also I would like to point out the obvious:

Overall Black women are hurting, and aren't happy. So in church when you gather together with them you will feel this energy.

This is a rather extreme statement. Are Black women more unhappy than other Christians in the church or is there just a general malaise throughout Christendom?

On the weight issue re Black women being overweight in the church, if you look around, Americans in general are fat and getting fatter. It's not just Black women in church.

Have you ever watched the reality T.V. show the "Biggest Loser"? Ninety-nine percent of the women on that show are White. And they are really fat. I bet there are a lot of fat white women in the white churches too.

Edls4

A daughter of the King
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 48 44
Alleybux
Glutony is a sin just like everything else... but it's ignored.... why? because alot of people in the church don't look at their own sins but love to judge women who have babies oow, drinking and smoking folks, folks that shack up, etc...... But fail to see that their own eating habits is killing them....... glutony can lead to death just like EVery other sin.

I commented on this before in another thread.

Gluttony is a sin ONLY ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURE TWISTING/ADDING/TAKING AWAY FROM GOD'S WORD CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!!!

Gluttony is not wise. Heres a scripture that warns us of the consequences:

Proverbs 23:20-21

"20 Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: 21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags."

I can't seem to find these "Seven Deadly Sins" in the Bible to save my life!!!!

Heres one scripture in Proverbs that I believe the Catholic church has hi-jacked and twisted:

Proverbs 6:16-19

"16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

It's just like the freelance fornicator to always attempt to shift the attention away from them when they're being called out on their sin.

Reminds me of a kid who gets caught stealing cookies and then says "well Jane helped me eat them"!

If an obese person that is NOT a fornicator reproves you for your blatant fornication...that's quite alright.

A fornicator's anger in reference to reproof is a sign of rebellion.

Jesus did not require that you be a perfect Christian before you're qualified to judge a fellow brother or sister. What he did require is that you must not struggle with that same issue yourself, or else you'd be judging in hypocrisy!!!

Heres another scripture:

Galatians 5:18-24

"18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

I didn't see gluttony mentioned up there in the category of people that won't enter the Kingdom of God, but fornication is sure up there!

***Also, keep in mind, SKINNY people can be gluttons too!!!!!!!!!

PrimaDonna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,884 12 14
Alleybux
And finally, why do we let ourselves go and not take care of ourselves physically?

Lazyness with a hint of black culture.
Black women as a whole think that it's OK to be fat, however we have an issue calling it "FAT" persay, we placate it with words such as "thick" to make ourselves feel better about being overweight. Most BLACK men seem to like it, and that makes us women feel that it's ok to be out of shape.

If we spent more time in the gym than we did gossiping about other folks, we would all have lower cholestrol, and lower rates of High Blood Pressure, and let's not forget we would all be MORE attractive and in shape.

I never found the whole THICK phenomenon attractive. Thunder thighs and a big ol' butt may be aesthetically pleasing to some men, but overall, its rather unattractive.

Edls4

A daughter of the King
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 48 44
Alleybux
Lazyness with a hint of black culture.
Black women as a whole think that it's OK to be fat, however we have an issue calling it "FAT" persay, we placate it with words such as "thick" to make ourselves feel better about being overweight. Most BLACK men seem to like it, and that makes us women feel that it's ok to be out of shape.

If we spent more time in the gym than we did gossiping about other folks, we would all have lower cholestrol, and lower rates of High Blodo Pressure, and let's not forget we would all be attractive and in shape.

I never found the whole THICK phenomenon attractive. Thunder thighs and a big ol' butt may be aesthetically pleasing to some men, but overall, its rather unattractive.

Laziness is universal and applies to every race!!

This response is directed to my Christian ladies.

1 Timothy 4:8

"8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that" now is, and of that which is to come.

You need not concern yourselves with how the world expects you to look. We know that God judges the heart & not the outward appearance. If you want to lose weight for health reasons, thats excellent. Just dont do it to be accepted by the world's standards. That's lame! The only acceptance you need is from God!!!

Proverbs 31:30

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Define your self worth with things that nature cannot take away from you!

PrimaDonna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,884 12 14
Alleybux
Laziness is universal and applies to every race!!

This response is directed to my Christian ladies.

1 Timothy 4:8

"8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that" now is, and of that which is to come.

You need not concern yourselves with how the world expects you to look. We know that God judges the heart & not the outward appearance. If you want to lose weight for health reasons, thats excellent. Just dont do it to be accepted by the world's standards. That's lame! The only acceptance you need is from God!!!

Proverbs 31:30

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Define your self worth with things nature that cannot take away from you!

Im sorry but what does this have to do with the fact that American Black women have the most cases of obesity in the country? I guess it's ok to be obese, unhealthy and highly unattractive as long as you are a 'good person' because God doesnt judge the physical he judges people based on what's on the inside and 'goodness'. Excuse me but I have to give a big "WHATEVA" to the above. Im sorry but this is muy muy lame, we as black women need to learn to take care of ourselves. Happy on the inside should also reflect on the outside. Im sorry but I dont share your opinion that we should ignore our outwardly appearance because God only judges the inside.

Edls4

A daughter of the King
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 48 44
Alleybux
Im sorry but what does this have to do with the fact that American Black women have the most cases of obesity in the country? I guess it's ok to be obese, unhealthy and highly unattractive as long as you are a 'good person' because God doesnt judge the physical he judges people based on what's on the inside and 'goodness'. Excuse me but I have to give a big "WHATEVA" to the above. Im sorry but this is muy muy lame, we as black women need to learn to take care of ourselves. Happy on the inside should also reflect on the outside. Im sorry but I dont share your opinion that we should ignore our outwardly appearance because God only judges the inside.

No one said "ignore" your outward appearance. As I stated in a previous post here, by all means, take care of your hygiene and make sure that you are presentable by wearing fresh, clean and pressed clothing b/c it's the decent thing to do.

However, it's not necessary to spend an excess amount of time and attention on your outward presentation to prove you have self-worth.

All that proves is that your vain, haughty and highminded.

Furthermore, for Christians, we need be more concerned with the condition of our heart b/c that's what will be judged by the Almighty, your outward appearance will be useless on that day. One can go to hell with a Coach bag on!!! One can also go to hell with a tight butt and six pack!!

I don't have anything against people that have style or the gym freaks.

What I won't allow you to do is force your philosophy on me or other Christian women b/c it is contrary to how God expects us to exemplify and build our self worth!

What will you do if you develop cancer and all your hair falls out, thats uncontrollable, but, alot of women pride themselves on their hairdos.

Would you not be of any value because you're bald???

Or say if when you first married your husband, you were a size 6. However, a few years down the line, you became a size 16. Is it right for your husband to leave you because you "let yourself go"?? Should you develop low self worth because your husband had CONDITIONAL love for you??? Would you not be of any value because you've gained weight???

NO!!!!

I'm trying to teach CHRISTIAN women to REBEL against the standard of this world and to have UNCONDITIONAL love for OURSELVES because we are daughters of the King, which by default makes us PRINCESSES, even if no man or nobody celebrates our figure, our hair, our skin texture, or hairdo!!!

We as Christian women are to clothes ourselves with the fine threads of humility, meekness, wisdom, and strength. I don't know about anybody else, but that's alot of bang for no bucks!!!!

I'd rather be a fat, wise, humble, meek and strong daughter of the King than to be a slim, silly, boisterous, weak daughter of this world. (NOT DIRECTED AT YOU!!)

Just listen to Musiq's song "Don't Change"
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9FrlnUa334[/media]

InTouch

Touched In the Head
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
^^^^Im sorry i have to disagree with this. I have learned that negative people arent just in the church they are EVERYWHERE. I think there is a huge misconception that because one is a Christian that we are to be perfect. That is so far from the case. Christians are human. We make mistakes, as do other people. I dont understand the posters comment that religion teaches us to hate. All I hear from my teachings is that we are to love one another, and that I am to love my enemy (even if their belief is different than mine) But that also can further show that people take from religion what they want-- either good or bad. It's all about how we respond to what people throw your way. You can feed into the negativity and allow it to overcome you or you can keep it moving and not be concerned with others emotional distress. I didnt become a Christian and expect to be perfect overnight, and I hope nobody looks to me and expects that. If they do their issue is their own and not mine to worry about.
I cry when I think of the sharpness of my mind in contrast to many others.

This doesn't mean I'm smarter it simply means I choose to think deeply, logically, and analytically.

Like I said, many don't choose to do this, so I can see why you might be a tad bit "slow".

Jesus!!

The bolded statement^^ is obvious, but aren't we talking about it being a fact pertaining to this specific environment???

It makes me sleepy to think ((though I feel it's quite obvious)) that I must inform you that I realize this happens in many situations.

Do you think I would say "Oh no this could never happen at work, are you crazy"?

Having to clarify this is what one would call "a waste of time".

I simply point this out for future reference.

Non-thinking is my "pet peeve".

Catch my drift?

Edls4

A daughter of the King
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 48 44
Alleybux

This doesn't mean I'm smarter it simply means I choose to think deeply, logically, and analytically.

Like I said, many don't choose to do this, so I can see why you might be a tad bit "slow".

Jesus!!

Catch my drift?

Wow...those were rather cocky statements to make.

People who think more highly of themselves than they ought to and who think they "know it all" are my "pet peeves"!

If you are a Christian, i would suggest meditating on these scriptures...

Romans 12:3

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

1 Corinthians 8:1-2

"1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know."

Edls4

A daughter of the King
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 48 44
Alleybux
yd i don't go around quoting the bible, but i thought that god told us to treat our bodies like temples. i have noticed the things you spoke on.

God said your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost. Light has no fellowship with darkness. Likewise, the Holy Spirit hath no fellowship with sin reigning in your mortal body!

What God is referring to is how we are not to be yeilding the members of our temple over to sin, with emphasis on fornication in this particular passage.....

1 Corinthians 6:15-20

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

That's the kind of taking care of your body/temple God is referring to, not your outward appearance!

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
No one said "ignore" your outward appearance. As I stated in a previous post here, by all means, take care of your hygiene and make sure that you are presentable by wearing fresh, clean and pressed clothing b/c it's the decent thing to do.

However, it's not necessary to spend an excess amount of time and attention on your outward presentation to prove you have self-worth.

All that proves is that your vain, haughty and highminded.

Furthermore, for Christians, we need be more concerned with the condition of our heart b/c that's what will be judged by the Almighty, your outward appearance will be useless on that day. One can go to hell with a Coach bag on!!! One can also go to hell with a tight butt and six pack!!

I don't have anything against people that have style or the gym freaks.

What I won't allow you to do is force your philosophy on me or other Christian women b/c it is contrary to how God expects us to exemplify and build our self worth!

What will you do if you develop cancer and all your hair falls out, thats uncontrollable, but, alot of women pride themselves on their hairdos.

Would you not be of any value because you're bald???

Or say if when you first married your husband, you were a size 6. However, a few years down the line, you became a size 16. Is it right for your husband to leave you because you "let yourself go"?? Should you develop low self worth because your husband had CONDITIONAL love for you??? Would you not be of any value because you've gained weight???

NO!!!!

I'm trying to teach CHRISTIAN women to REBEL against the standard of this world and to have UNCONDITIONAL love for OURSELVES because we are daughters of the King, which by default makes us PRINCESSES, even if no man or nobody celebrates our figure, our hair, our skin texture, or hairdo!!!

We as Christian women are to clothes ourselves with the fine threads of humility, meekness, wisdom, and strength. I don't know about anybody else, but that's alot of bang for no bucks!!!!

I'd rather be a fat, wise, humble, meek and strong daughter of the King than to be a slim, silly, boisterous, weak daughter of this world. (NOT DIRECTED AT YOU!!)

Just listen to Musiq's song "Don't Change"
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9FrlnUa334[/media]

Royalty should not be fat and ugly. :dunno:

JustKelly44

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,445 5,637 4,899
Alleybux
Ok, if you have thin skin, I beg your pardon and ask that you please exit this thread because you may get offended:

But why is it that so many older, overweight or unattractive women in the Black church so controlling, mean-spirited and jealous-hearted? They always spew venom, gossip and act negatively toward other women. Also, I was at a convention when Bishop Clarles Blake pointed out that 1 in every 4 Black women in America is obese. I looked around the convention center and counted every 4 women out of about 40 or 50(out of the hundreds of attendees) and saw that half, if not more of the women there were obese and many were morbidly obese.

Why do we as women have so much animosity and hostility toward other women? Why are we cutthroat, catty and competitive toward another sister who may be younger, attractive, intelligent, have a loving husband, beautiful kids, pretty skin, cute hairstyle, a nice car, a nice house, nice clothes or whatever, whatever?

Why do some women feel the need to nag, be overbearing, bossy and controlling(especially toward men),

And finally, why do we let ourselves go and not take care of ourselves physically?

I often wonder why so many sistas possess these flaws but then wonder why men don't find us desirable and people think we are angry and impersonable?

What is the problem? I'm not trying to be shallow, stuck up or judgmental, I just noticed and have been noticing this for years and see how this is prevalent in churches everywhere I go from Michigan, Missouri, to wherever, whereever. I often ask is it is just me, until I hear or read about other people's observations and see that this is just a common thing.

I expect this from women in "the world" but why is this and what can we do to confront and correct this with women in "the church" in a caring way? Sistas are encouraged to contribute to this conversations, but I really would like for the brothers to chime in on this.

I find it quite the opposite! Alot of young hoes hate on each other.....and are leary of each other. The overweight older women are quick to take you under their wing. They are the mother figures.

But I havent experienced any "spiteful/jealous hearted" or any of those things from anyone. You may want to find another church, if you find these type of people there. My church is really family oriented, people are held accountable for their actions. You wont find much *******.

destini

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
1,258 1 1
Alleybux

Jesus!!

The bolded statement^^ is obvious, but aren't we talking about it being a fact pertaining to this specific environment???

It makes me sleepy to think ((though I feel it's quite obvious)) that I must inform you that I realize this happens in many situations.

Do you think I would say "Oh no this could never happen at work, are you crazy"?

Having to clarify this is what one would call "a waste of time".

I simply point this out for future reference.

Catch my drift?

You stated "Overall Black women are hurting, and aren't happy. So in church when you gather together with them you will feel this energy."

So who is the one not thinking? This type of comment is what keeps us set apart. What makes you think that black women are hurting and not happy? Could it be that YOU are not happy and so you want to assume others are not? I dont think your comment had a lick of logic, there is nothing "deep" nor analytical about saying that black women are hurting and not happy. Instead of a solution to the problem you made a openly broad statement that doesnt have any fact nor merit. You cant speak for ALL black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom