Quantcast

Women who age without many relationships or kids look young?

Goosey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,480 284 212
Alleybux
I don’t know about looking younger but some study found that women who never married or had children lived the longest and men who never married or had children lived the shortest. Married women snd men came in #2 and #3, respectively. This is from memory, I could have something mixed up.

Last edited:

Beverly417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,515 4,997 1,053
Alleybux
Men and children are life force drainers. I noticed women who married young look older/more mature than women who don’t.

StarScream35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,567 1,060 606
Alleybux
Yep I can personally confirm this. I haven't had many boyfriends and when I tell folks I'm in my 40s, they're shocked because they think I'm in my mid 20s. Then the first thing they say is...."you must not have no kids nor are you married cause kids and marriage will age you".

I have quite a few Asian American friends and Asians generally age well like black folks but there is a stark difference between the ones who are married with kids and the ones who have never married and have no kids. The ones with husbands and kids look much older.

You ever seen Dana Delaney? She's white, never married and no kids. Looks amazing at 65 years old!

Last edited:

A.L.I.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
126,774 2,278 784
Alleybux
I think it's the lack of stress. Relationships, kids and certain jobs / people can cause stress and premature aging. Your genes also play a part as well.

StarScream35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,567 1,060 606
Alleybux
Do y’all think creating too many “soul ties” can age you? Not necessarily the act of xes but the transference of energy that ages you?
I remember one time this male coworker said something that I thought was offensive but maybe he was on to something now that you mention it.....he said, when women have kids, their bodies are never the same no matter what.

I don't know whether he meant appearance wise or on an intimate level. (I assumed both).

I suppose he knew what he was talking about since he had been married 3 times and each marriage produced kids.

A.L.I.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
126,774 2,278 784
Alleybux
I would love to but these streets and alleys are tough

eta: I know what you mean. But I’m positive I do. I’m in my 30s and when I’m out and about, older women say things like you are so cute/adorable like I’m a kid.
People at my church asked my mom if I started driving yet like I'm a teenager or something. I'm in my mid thirties. Smh.

DeeWins007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,712 155 112
Alleybux
I’m just seeing something.

I’m 33 and still can pass for 21 years old. No kids and little relationship experience.

People have said to me the no relationship and no kid factors into my slow aging.

i usually take it with a grain of salt.

but the other day, there was a thread of a Bianca Lawson photo shoot.

someone mentions she is ageless due to lack of relationship and kids. She is 42, I believe and have some teens beat.

Is that a real correlation?

can anyone else relate?
Yes and No. Might wanna add genetics to that as well. LOL.

peace.paz.

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,232 203 63
Alleybux
Yup I’ve got no kids and I’ve not had many relationships (I can count on one hand the number of guys I’ve kissed) and I’ve been mistaken for being a younger age (I’ll be 33 this year).

Then again I look at my own parents and they look young for their own age groups and they got married at what was considered a later age back then.

I’m also a bit of a hermit these days. I don’t go out into the “elements.” I also take collagen as well. I don’t drink often. No or barely any refined sugar in my diet. Water only—whether that be sparkling or regular.

My stress comes through my work and I could just stay in bed for an entire Saturday and watch tv and eat to recover from a stressful week.

My boyfriend is also the same. He’s 37 and looks a lot younger, like he could be in his early 30s as opposed to late 30s. No kids either.

Last edited:

ILikeYoFace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,729 4,695 1,362
Alleybux
There’s a lot of truth in this. I am divorced with 3 kids. Splitting physical custody has given me the time and space for self-care. When I was doing the full time wife and mom thing, I was a shell of myself.

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,380 9,968 3,305
Alleybux
You have good genes sis

tenor.gif

12south

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,756 781 246
Alleybux
It's true. I had a coworker who was 35 no kids, had a sugar daddy, no relationship just did her own thing. Looked like a teenager and acted so cheerful and carefree.

....Lord I see what you have done for others....

StarScream35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,567 1,060 606
Alleybux
I just know she got a ton of haters....I can feel it! I bet women of all ages get insecure as hayle when their husbands are around her.

Dana Delany...65 years old. Never married and no children!

Screenshot_20210422-220500_Chrome(1).jpg

Screenshot_20210422-220348_Chrome(1).jpg

Screenshot_20210422-220402_Chrome(1).jpg

Screenshot_20210422-220418_Chrome(1).jpg

Canelli

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,515 3,016 1,276
Alleybux
this..........

Girls be 24 and sh!t bragging about drinking Henny every day just to celebrate getting in the damn car and by 30, they ass looks 50.

See it all the time.

Also heard of this guy fµck!ng this chick who he swore up and down was 26 and she was 40 and he was mad when he found out her age because he said she looked so young.

It's all about lifestyle.

As a recovering alcoholic I regret every day how much I abused liquor in my youth. I’m 36 now and people still take me for a mid-late 20something but I also have great genes and always had top notch skin care and drink a lot of water (also have no kids). I just think of how much better I would look if I never abused alcohol. My aunt who abused alcohol into her 50s looked good for a long time but is now a swollen, bloated mess in her 60s and I do not want that for myself.

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,944 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
1619189113107.png

As a recovering alcoholic I regret every day how much I abused liquor in my youth. I’m 36 now and people still take me for a mid-late 20something but I also have great genes and always had top notch skin care and drink a lot of water (also have no kids). I just think of how much better I would look if I never abused alcohol. My aunt who abused alcohol into her 50s looked good for a long time but is now a swollen, bloated mess in her 60s and I do not want that for myself.

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,091 673 315
Alleybux
From what I've noticed, it depends on the choices & lifestyle. The man/men/husbands need to be boosting instead of draining life force from the woman.

I think children might be a drain(?) but again if the woman has a husband who can hire help, pay for surgeries if she gets busted up :lol etc then it's totally different.

...It's interesting because there's also something about having children that keeps some women young too. IDK It's hard to explain.

I've known women who are actually virgins and don't really deal with men who look busted up and haggard/bloated too. (family issues, depression, overworked, anxious)

I think part of the core issue is whether the woman puts herself first or not, regardless of status.

Mrs. Lindo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,875 3,359 540
Alleybux
From what I've noticed, it depends on the choices & lifestyle. The man/men/husbands need to be boosting instead of draining life force from the woman.

I think children might be a drain(?) but again if the woman has a husband who can hire help, pay for surgeries if she gets busted up :lol etc then it's totally different.

...It's interesting because there's also something about having children that keeps some women young too. IDK It's hard to explain.

I've known women who are actually virgins and don't really deal with men who look busted up and haggard/bloated too. (family issues, depression, overworked, anxious)

I think part of the core issue is whether the woman puts herself first or not, regardless of status.

I think that the reason besides the no drugs/alcohol thing with my mom was her attitude. She was a comedian, handled stress well and treated everyone she met with respect. You can be child-free,organic eating and wealthy but if youre a nasty,evil person then it will show. Thats my belief anyway lol

Clara Barton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
182,150 10,698 4,210
Alleybux
I dont agree.

I feel like a lot of threads are to make individuals feel better about their own situations.

Tell yourself whatever you have to tell yourself to get through another night since it's on your mind.

Rare_Rose

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,891 308 262
Alleybux
Sometimes I wonder if guys don’t take me seriously because of my young aura. At work I’m babied a lot. It’s sometimes nice but want to be taken seriously most times. I think the big thing is being taken seriously though you look young. I got more snarky remarks when I was younger. People thought I was trying to act innocent.
The most irritating part is that you're usually the smartest one of the bunch! Hey people underestimate young or young looking people smh. Most of those are actually very dumb, empty & void.

StarScream35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,567 1,060 606
Alleybux
I dont agree.

I feel like a lot of threads are to make individuals feel better about their own situations.

Tell yourself whatever you have to tell yourself to get through another night since it's on your mind.
I mean, of course people create threads for an ego boost but many folks are definitely curious and want an honest discussion.

That said, you can't deny, the lack of stress will have a significant impact on your physical appearance and how you age.

I remember an interesting comment I heard from a male coworker, who had been in the Army. I was asking him if he could distinguish between the two nationalities of both my Asian friends, whose pictures I had on my desk. One was Korean American and the other was Vietnamese American. As he grabbed the picture, he said....."let me see which one looks like she's been through some things and has a slightly harder look".....then he pointed to my Vietnamese friend's picture and said...."she's the Vietnamese".

So I asked him why he said that about her looking a bit more hardened. He said the Vietnam War was stressful, traumatic and took a toll on everybody involved. Something like that will show in your face!

So yeah, you definitely can't deny that not having kids and no husband will bring stress levels way on down.

When you're sick, you can nurse yourself back to health and stay in bed all day doing so with no interruptions. When you feel too tired to do any chores, errands, etc, you don't have to. You can get to them whenever you want and can stay in bed all day, resting up and chilling.

With kids and a husband, you'll still be doing most of the work because men definitely aren't making it a 50/50 deal. You worry about the relationship itself, especially when it hits rough patches.....and it will! You worry about your kids.....and according to the ladies on here with kids, this is lifelong!

There is a thread on here asking women if they regret having kids.....very interesting. You should read it because the word that comes up a lot is stress.

It should come as no surprise that women who never marry, nor have kids, live longer than women who get married and have kids. It should also come as no surprise that men are the opposite of this. Men who get married and have kids, live longer than men who never get married, nor have kids.

You begin to see where the stress comes from, regarding married women. Looks like men put all their weight, problems, etc, onto their wives. Plus, on top of wives doing the most already.

Last edited:

Finewine93

Founder of RiHive Inc., LLC.
Reaction score
Reactions
47,575 1,616 1,232
Alleybux

Digging4gold

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,355 1,406 620
Alleybux
No, I know plenty of young women with no kids/many relationships who look older than their bio age. One thing a lot of them had in common was they're on the heavier side and that weight ages them.
I'm 31 and overweight. People always think I'm a college student. I also know a girl my age who is a size 0 and she looks like a college student too. It depends on the person.

MissRayeee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,637 369 372
Alleybux
Ppl always think they look younger than their age and when you see them they look their ages . Just stop