Women who age without many relationships or kids look young?

MVP
Reactions
2,209 87 121
Alleybux
Sometimes I wonder if guys don’t take me seriously because of my young aura. At work I’m babied a lot. It’s sometimes nice but want to be taken seriously most times. I think the big thing is being taken seriously though you look young. I got more snarky remarks when I was younger. People thought I was trying to act innocent.
The most irritating part is that you're usually the smartest one of the bunch! Hey people underestimate young or young looking people smh. Most of those are actually very dumb, empty & void.

General Manager
Reactions
4,033 143 77
Alleybux
I dont agree.

I feel like a lot of threads are to make individuals feel better about their own situations.

Tell yourself whatever you have to tell yourself to get through another night since it's on your mind.
I mean, of course people create threads for an ego boost but many folks are definitely curious and want an honest discussion.

That said, you can't deny, the lack of stress will have a significant impact on your physical appearance and how you age.

I remember an interesting comment I heard from a male coworker, who had been in the Army. I was asking him if he could distinguish between the two nationalities of both my Asian friends, whose pictures I had on my desk. One was Korean American and the other was Vietnamese American. As he grabbed the picture, he said....."let me see which one looks like she's been through some things and has a slightly harder look".....then he pointed to my Vietnamese friend's picture and said...."she's the Vietnamese".

So I asked him why he said that about her looking a bit more hardened. He said the Vietnam War was stressful, traumatic and took a toll on everybody involved. Something like that will show in your face!

So yeah, you definitely can't deny that not having kids and no husband will bring stress levels way on down.

When you're sick, you can nurse yourself back to health and stay in bed all day doing so with no interruptions. When you feel too tired to do any chores, errands, etc, you don't have to. You can get to them whenever you want and can stay in bed all day, resting up and chilling.

With kids and a husband, you'll still be doing most of the work because men definitely aren't making it a 50/50 deal. You worry about the relationship itself, especially when it hits rough patches.....and it will! You worry about your kids.....and according to the ladies on here with kids, this is lifelong!

There is a thread on here asking women if they regret having kids.....very interesting. You should read it because the word that comes up a lot is stress.

It should come as no surprise that women who never marry, nor have kids, live longer than women who get married and have kids. It should also come as no surprise that men are the opposite of this. Men who get married and have kids, live longer than men who never get married, nor have kids.

You begin to see where the stress comes from, regarding married women. Looks like men put all their weight, problems, etc, onto their wives. Plus, on top of wives doing the most already.

Last edited:
Founder of RiHive Inc., LLC.
Reactions
25,058 663 700
Alleybux
Positive vibes only.
Reactions
10,788 135 79
Alleybux
No, I know plenty of young women with no kids/many relationships who look older than their bio age. One thing a lot of them had in common was they're on the heavier side and that weight ages them.
I'm 31 and overweight. People always think I'm a college student. I also know a girl my age who is a size 0 and she looks like a college student too. It depends on the person.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

A "passable" Transwoman says that straight men dating Transwomen doesn't make them gay
Thank very much I really appreciate it, Yes I've been trying to explain this but it seems like fonts here have smoke for TRA which consist of...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
"Henry failed, with the rules of the pandemic, with his TW team, with Durrell, and especially with his fans who always supported him"
I want to put a spell or root on my child's father
I say pray & ask for strength. I was in a similar situation my child doesn’t have autism, but his “sperm donor” didn’t want anything to do with...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Wow look at me in 70s attire and wig on the set of the movie dolemite starring eddy murphy . Thanks fans You still ugly and dusty so what’s ur...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
RollingStone In a statement issued Tuesday, May 18th, Budden responded: “As a podcaster, it is my job to address topics and create dialogue...
Marsai Martin dresses a little too grown at ‘The Lion King’ premiere
Instead of talking abt her body all weird, The main message should be abt how girlsa in entertainment industries made to dress up more than...
  • Poll
Who's More Attractive: Drake or J. Cole?
6th generation Drake, with the roids, the fillers and the fake beard. J.Cole teeth and current look are not for me.
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
That 'Shared Entertainment' company is not making $12000 a week. Nope not buying it. The way they plug MySpace and Audible every 5 minutes in...
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
Cancel culture been around since and probably before they boycotted the buses for Rosa parks. Y’all just don’t like it when it happens to your fav...
Top Bottom