Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,125 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
Some of y’all are tragic..

BM are damned if they do and damned if they don’t on here

y’all b!tch when they praise white women and y’all b!tch when they show their love and appreciation for black women..

it’s impossible on this site

Right. Like therapy is an option also. Close hinge and open yelp

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Cus the kangs have bashed bw, told us they don't like us and chased others for so long and so frequently that they've now created a weird reverse effect that everyone believes them including bw and white people and non black people smh

But that's how bm operate- no foresight or plan for their future or the future of their own communities
Yup.. that’s why even if he did this for the right reasons I don’t feel sorry for him. He can keep his little disclaimer

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
but it was a chess move on black men’s part because it’s not as if they have suffered socially for it
It’s like the more black men claim they date IR the wider black women legs open

so the joke is still on black women
They’ve created a scarcity mindset in the black woman which flipped the power dynamic

black men’s IR dating rates has increased his stock with black women

make no mistake about it
They are the women of the black community, black women should have made some of the moves they made a long time ago. Now black women are chasing after them like they (the men who couldn’t protect or provide their community) are the prize. Very unique as no other race women dates like this, they have nothing to offer as a group so what are you really chasing after.... most likely after their looks... smh black women really act like men

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Some of y’all are tragic..

BM are damned if they do and damned if they don’t on here

y’all b!tch when they praise white women and y’all b!tch when they show their love and appreciation for black women..

it’s impossible on this site
You guys are an embarrassing easily impressed mess

chrissywo

The Baby Mama of Levi Ackerman
Reaction score
Reactions
10,530 1,060 946
Alleybux
You guys are an embarrassing easily impressed mess

Not quite I just don’t have antiblackness and white programming to cloud my judgement

Or on white payrolls that I’m sure some of you are on to keep up mess on here.

just say it.. you’re a paid troll to keep up unnecessary drama

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Alot Black men have an issue with doing this around the around the world. It not just the Netherlands either. I be amazed when I travel abroad from the US and I see these black or mixed kids in homogeneous societies without their black daddies no where in sight which I know more than likely it is a broken home in a high percentage . Unfortunately it is what it is
Fortunately black women over here have enough self esteem to not give a damn... this would have worked in the US maybe, he just looks silly over here

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,125 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
Not quite I just don’t have antiblackness and white programming to cloud my judgement

Or on white payrolls that I’m sure some of you are on to keep up mess on here.

just say it.. you’re a paid troll to keep up unnecessary drama

Thats prob the best case scenario at this point.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,640 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
Sir the women in this country are 90% Caribbean, when I tell you Caribbean women do not give a damn and actually have no problem dating out also, we have no negative out in the open experiences with black men like this all over the internet the same way African American women do.

He’s pandering to the wrong crowd, his slow self needs to take this nonsense to the US or maybe UK asap... men like this need to at least change their location on these apps. They’re a joke...
Where is he from??

I guess their reputation is now global. BLACK American women and Black women in the UK aren't the only one to have these type of issue

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Where is he from??

I guess their reputation is now global. BLACK American women and Black women in the UK aren't the only one to have these type of issue
I said the women here do not care, so why announce it. That’s the point, go to the US, where BLACK women complain about this lol

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
They are the women of the black community, black women should have made some of the moves they made a long time ago. Now black women are chasing after them like they (the men who couldn’t protect or provide their community) are the prize. Very unique as no other race women dates like this, they have nothing to offer as a group so what are you really chasing after.... most likely after their looks... smh black women really act like men
Bw are chasing bm for a few specific reasons that bw can't admit
1. They want black kids- which is OK, but remove this and a whole chunk of women have no other reason at all to stick with our worthy kangs and bw fail to factor in (the lack of) marriage in pursuit of these beautiful brown babies cus if they did...lol

2. They want black love because its a hash tag- literally they don't even know what it entails..i.e a functional community and a majority of BM who want the same would be useful FIRST instead of scratching around in dust looking for a needle in a haystack who now thinks hes doing you a favour for dating You and being "pro black" maybe we should start there!!

3. They want black dick...there are other dicks that all do the same thing, get it together luv, your kangs don't put your blk pussy or womb on any pedestal real or imaginary!
They already told you once white girls become "pawgs" , twerk and fry chicken its ova for BW, in fact they'll celebrate any knock off bw with a BBL, a blaccent some baby hairs and fake spicy attitude and the rest and act like theyve never seen it all before on a bw yet they claim to hate our fakery?? But here you are still Tyronin' and taking rubber bullets for them. Smh

4. They want someone who understands "the struggle"- the kangs secret weapon aka mule machine and brainwashing scare tactic. Beloved you are more than the struggle get your own identity and most of your kangs don't want to know or care about your unique female struggle let's not even mention their levels of proud misogynior and cooperative silence yet here you are basing your life choices on their struggles
Want someone who understands your struggle? She has a vagina and you call her sis, next question

5. They find non black men gross/are scared of the unknown, if they take a weekend and think about points 1-4 in detail this will become shaky
In reality bm are not a better or the best option of bw in their current state and that's a fact for most of us in the west

Half of them act like our mortal enemies and are riddled with anti blackness misogynior colourist ways and self hate...how are they any better than any other group? In fact they're worse because they won't even marry you, can't provide and bash you to uplift anything with lighter skin than yours.

Last edited:

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
1. They want black kids- which is OK, but remove this and a whole chunk of women have no other reason at all to stick with our worthy kangs and bw fail to factor in (the lack of) marriage in pursuit of these beautiful brown babies cus if they did...lol

2. They want black love because its a hash tag- literally they don't even know what it entails..i.e a functional community and a majority of BM who want the same would be useful FIRST instead of scratching around in dust looking for a needle in a haystack who now thinks hes doing you a favour for dating You and being "pro black" maybe we should start there!!

3. They want black dick...there are other dicks that all do the same thing, get it together luv, your kangs don't put your blk pussy or womb on any pedestal real or imaginary!

4. They want someone who understands "the struggle"- the kangs secret weapon aka mule machine and brainwashing scare tactic. Beloved you are more than the struggle get your own identity and most of your kangs don't want to know or care about your unique female struggle let's not even mention their levels of proud misogynior and cooperative silence yet here you are basing your life choices on their struggles

5. They find non black men gross/are scared of the unknown, if they take a weekend and think about points 1-4 in detail this will become shaky
In reality bm are not a better or the best option of bw in their current state and that's a fact for most of us in the west

Half of them act like our mortal enemies and are riddled with anti blackness misogynior colourist ways and self hate...how are they any better than any other group? In fact they're worse because they won't even marry you, can't provide and bash you to uplift anything with lighter skin than yours.
Great analysis and break down. All very true

KushKing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,390 5,558 9,927
Alleybux
Because on Hinge you can filter out people.... there was no need to put that there. And if you found that to be complementary, I don’t know what to tell you. There is nothing enduring about putting that on there. But hey, if it’s scraps you like, I won’t stop ya.

Again, why does it bother you or have some sort of skepticism if a Black man said he prefers Black women? So now a Black man just saying he only wants Black women is wanting "Scraps". You people are weird!

What is that suppose to mean? Just add words to your post so I can understand how you feel.

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
Again, why does it bother you or have some sort of skepticism if a Black man said he prefers Black women? So now a Black man just saying he only wants Black women is wanting "Scraps". You people are weird!

What is that suppose to mean? Just add words to your post so I can understand how you feel.
Because it’s a back handed compliment and I don’t believe in receiving scraps as love. People have said several times over in this thread you can filter your results. I didn’t said any of the bµllsh!t you let spew out of your mouth. For as long as I can remember, too many dustys out here have told Black women that they aren’t wanted. And it’s funny you attack other black women when we tell you miserable fucks this sh!t is not acceptable. What, we’re supposed to fall for the okie dokie? Please.

todorokian

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,981 1,003 677
Alleybux
You obviously can’t read between the lines... “believe it or not” is not a compliment to black women
Because a certain sect of individuals have put it in the minds of white and non-black women that all Black men want them over Black women. That they're some prize. A lot of white women and NB women feel as if by default all Black men secretly want them because of viral internet tweets and trends. See how a NB woman will react if they get rejected by a BM because he solely like BW, they're straight up appalled.

Some of ya'll be acting a little new or slow. Certain sections of BM and BW continue to put NB women on pedestals. It's annoying. "Black men only love Becky's." Don't be surprised when all Becky's feel entitled. And some men have to emphasize they don't want them.

KushKing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,390 5,558 9,927
Alleybux
Because it’s a back handed compliment and I don’t believe in receiving scraps as love. People have said several times over in this thread you can filter your results. I didn’t said any of the bµllsh!t you let spew out of your mouth. For as long as I can remember, too many dustys out here have told Black women that they aren’t wanted. And it’s funny you attack other black women when we tell you miserable fucks this sh!t is not acceptable. What, we’re supposed to fall for the okie dokie? Please.

Personally, I don't attack Black women. I might disagree with some, but attack is reaching.

I just don't get how a man saying he prefers Black women, is somehow a red flag or equal to him patronizing. In the world we live in today, where inter racial mixing is very common to see, perhaps he just wanted to make it clear that he prefers his own. You people are just reaching at this point.

To some of you, Black men are damned if they date out and damned if they only want Black women.

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Because a certain sect of individuals have put it in the minds of white and non-black women that all Black men want them over Black women. That they're some prize. A lot of white women and NB women feel as if by default all Black men secretly want them because of viral internet tweets and trends. See how a NB woman will react if they get rejected by a BM because he solely like BW, they're straight up appalled.

Some of ya'll be acting a little new or slow. Certain sections of BM and BW continue to put NB women on pedestals. It's annoying. "Black men only love Becky's." Don't be surprised when all Becky's feel entitled. And some men have to emphasize they don't want them.
Embarrassing, can’t relate. It’s not a thing over here for black men to be that crazy and open over their obvious obsession with Becky’s. It is more subtle and like I said;

Take this to where it is appreciated, trust me when I say. He will not attract what he’s looking for over here. The “nothing but a black man black women” are scarce here.

In short; Nobody cares about that over here.

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
Personally, I don't attack Black women. I might disagree with some, but attack is reaching.

I just don't get how a man saying he prefers Black women, is somehow a red flag or equal to him patronizing. In the world we live in today, where inter racial mixing is very common to see, perhaps he just wanted to make it clear that he prefers his own. You people are just reaching at this point.

To some of you, Black men are damned if they date out and damned if they only want Black women.
Well black men created this mess, they only have themselves to blame.

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Yup, like I said a man like this would have a better chance over sea with these US fonts on here.

I can’t see who you’re answering because I have most of these pro black low self esteem fonts on ignore but it’s obvious this behavior is bleeding into countries where black women actually don’t care about black men’s preferences.

todorokian

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,981 1,003 677
Alleybux
We literally seen a viral video of a Black girl who saw a BM in the library at her school that she found cute and immediately thought, "I bet he don't even like BW". While knowing 0 about him. And a chorus of girls said they feel torn because they never know if the BM they're crushing on likes BW or not. Now you'll have an inflex of men acknowledging that they DO. 1 + 1 = 2.

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
We literally seen a viral video of a Black girl who saw a BM in the library at her school that she found cute and immediately thought, "I bet he don't even like BW". While knowing 0 about him. And a chorus of girls said they feel torn because they never know if the BM they're crushing on likes BW or not. Now you'll have an inflex of men acknowledging that they DO. 1 + 1 = 2.
Yo can you read, this is not the US. Yes black women worrying about black men’s dating preferences is unique to English speaking countries only. Accept that please.

P31Woman

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,866 274 219
Alleybux
I’m only attracted to black men too. I don’t get worried because there is a black man out there for me.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux

They already told you once white girls become "pawgs" , twerk and fry chicken its ova for BW, in fact they'll celebrate any knock off bw with a BBL, a blaccent some baby hairs and fake spicy attitude and the rest and act like theyve never seen it all before on a bw yet they claim to hate our fakery?? But here you are still Tyronin' and taking rubber bullets for them. Smh

Want someone who understands your struggle? She has a vagina and you call her sis, next question

Alright now, don’t get on time out girl lmao. Close this thread because you and Stuck In Brum have read these males and their women enough. This is facts. @Plentiful this is all facts they preaching and she broke it down.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
Yo can you read, this is not the US. Yes black women worrying about black men’s dating preferences is unique to English speaking countries only. Accept that please.
Actually the croissants ass knee grows in Paris are doing the same thing...bw have dragged them on twitter you're right it's been leaking

Last edited:

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Actually the croissants ass knew grows in Paris are doing the same thing...bw have dragged them on twitter you're right it's been leaking
I wish this could be contained, these mofos are a menace. Directly and indirectly they think their opinions good or bad about black women matter after all that they’re known for doing against black women worldwide idgaf what they have to say

If they don’t get on somewhere with their low value selfs.

Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 593 46
Alleybux
Nah I agree with OP. If a man came up to you and said "Believe it or not, I'm interested", none of you would take it as a compliment or as anything other than negging.

todorokian

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,981 1,003 677
Alleybux
Not necessarily. The internet reach is far. Like I said, you and other people in your country are still exposed to the same rhetoric. You even saying Black men in your country subtlety liking white women shows me that there would be some who are blunt about not liking any AT ALL.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
Alright now, don’t get on time out girl lmao. Close this thread because you and Stuck In Brum have read these males and their women enough. This is facts. @Plentiful this is all facts they preaching and she broke it down.
Aight imma chill imma chill Stuck in Brum and Coco2thepuff been scooped up and I just came home myself, you right you right
1618615190638.png

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Nah I agree with OP. If a man came up to you and said "Believe it or not, I'm interested", none of you would take it as a compliment or as anything other than negging.
I’m worried about black women’s self esteem in here, since when is this a compliment smh

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Not necessarily. The internet reach is far. Like I said, you and other people in your country are still exposed to the same rhetoric. You even saying Black men in your country subtlety liking white women shows me that there would be some who are blunt about not liking any AT ALL.
The point is, please read this again;
BLACK WOMEN OVER HERE DON’T CARE.

Try to grasp the fact that he is talking to an empty room over here and he is doing the most. Use the filter button and keep it moving.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
Aight imma chill imma chill Stuck in Brum and Coco2thepuff been scooped up and I just came home myself, you right you right View attachment 2486719
I see you LMAO , Me too I was locked up for digging in they asses as well. They all reported me for hate speech which is false and xenophobia which is false because I preached facts about the same stuff you wrote about “their black men”.

You know once you come like that :eyes:you are no longer one of “them” and everybody get to reporting and calling somebody “white”. These women will do anything for BBC and get offended for “their black men”.

I stan that comment you wrote girl whew and stuck in brum too then yes they locked up @coco2thepuff99 because she was going in on them/their black males all month and week all night 24/7 as usual and applying pressure that they all don’t like real sh*t on this board about those black males they all love. The truth is the truth they in denial.

todorokian

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,981 1,003 677
Alleybux
The point is, please read this again;
BLACK WOMEN OVER HERE DON’T CARE.

Try to grasp the fact that he is talking to an empty room over here and he is doing the most. Use the filter button and keep it moving.
I'm sure there /are/ Black women that do care that. Just say you don't and keep it moving.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
I see you LMAO , Me too I was locked up for digging in they asses as well. They all reported me for hate speech which is false and xenophobia which is false because I preached facts about the same stuff you wrote about “their black men”.

You know once you come like that :eyes:you are no longer one of “them” and everybody get to reporting and calling somebody “white”. These women will do anything for BBC and get offended for “their black men”.

I stan that comment you wrote girl whew and stuck in brum too then yes they locked up @coco2thepuff99 because she was going in on them/their black males all month and week all night 24/7 as usual and applying pressure that they all don’t like real sh*t on this board about those black males they all love. The truth is the truth they in denial.
I got called white for dragging the type or bm who harrass bw including ME in public and calling them degenerates which they are, after that bw in NY got her eye almost bitten out for not accepting some bums offer to buy her wine, by one of the head gossip peddlers and her crew on LSA
Smh the older I get the more pitiful BWs PR Image gets on this "I love my black men" campaign, some us really are.....

939b3694c6aa04adc061fbf7aa067080.jpg

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
I'm sure there /are/ Black women that do care that. Just say you don't and keep it moving.
No.... girl you don’t understand... Caribbean women date OUT over here. They don’t limit themselves like that at all, them caring would be hypocritical and they know it. You don’t know my people over here like I do 90% of them come from the same country as me. That’s why I have multiple threads confused about y’all’s behavior, I only found out y’all cared about black men’s mess last year when I came on here more lol
This is my thread;
Black Women Who Don’t Want To Attract Black Men

I’m definitely worse than most black women here but when I tell you they don’t give a damn in general. You better believe me, we don’t have to preserve a race or whatever because we have a whole country full of people doing it for us. IR relationship people with bwwm and bmwm go on double dates here.
all those videos you guys talk about tend to be aa girls.

Ask some of the black men on here who they think the main “divestors” are lol

This man is an expat (we have a lot) who is confused about where he is and belongs to y’all.

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
I got called white for dragging the type or bm who harrass bw including ME in public and calling them degenerates which they are, after that bw in NY got her eye almost bitten out for not accepting some bums offer to buy her wine, by one of the head gossip peddlers and her crew on LSA
Smh the older I get the more pitiful BWs PR Image gets on this "I love my black men" campaign, some us really are.....

View attachment 2486798

Girl, they will protect all black men girl even if he’s a rapist, killer, misogynistic rapper, violent to us or anything they don’t care what tax bracket he is. I saw your font on time out for a long time lmao. They reported because you dropped gems, these women are gone ! As long as he’s black girl that’s all they care about.

Last edited:

Fluxion

Male font in a woman's world.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,451 2,225 2,612
Alleybux
Only in our community is it frowned upon to date your own lol. Every other race says they prefer their own and it's not a problem.