Quantcast

Woody Allen 4-part documentary series ‘ALLEN V. FARROW' releasing on HBO on Feb. 21

bruhbruh

Pragmatist Progressive. Team Establishment. Always
Reaction score
Reactions
443,540 44,879 16,449
Alleybux
A 4-part documentary series ‘ALLEN V. FARROW’ will begin releasing on HBO on Feb. 21 The series will focus on the private story of the accusation of xesual abuse against Woody Allen involving Dylan, his then 7-year-old daughter with Mia Farrow.

bruhbruh

Pragmatist Progressive. Team Establishment. Always
Reaction score
Reactions
443,540 44,879 16,449
Alleybux
I see some Michael Jackson fans defending Woody bc of the HBO Emmy award-winning documentary on that pedo last year. They are disgusting. I'm glad HBO is continuing to shine a light on these monsters! KEEP IT COMING

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,165 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
I see some Michael Jackson fans defending Woody bc of the HBO Emmy award-winning documentary on that pedo last year. They are disgusting. I'm glad HBO is continuing to shine a light on these monsters! KEEP IT COMING

they’re a lost cause. they’re also defending johnny depp smh. w that being said, i’m glad allen is getting an exposé.

SaintofSaint

{Think Positive}
Reaction score
Reactions
56,086 3,465 1,317
Alleybux
I won't really be rooting for HBO. But I guess it will expose what has been hidden for decades in that industry.

They are all in the same industry. So when HBO rally to expose people, they themselves need to be careful they don't get eventually get exposed. Same industry.

HBO are known for endorsing Islamophobia and pedophilia. They've had shows in which one of their hosts, said something really messed up in 1998.

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
I just saw the trailer for this on HBO max. I will be watching when it premieres. I read a very long vanity fair article and expose on this case back in the day. it seems to me like he is very guilty, but the courts/mia wanted to protect Dylan from testifying over and over again so stopped pursuing the case.

I remember seeing his movie Manhattan and finding it creepy af. he literally dates a 16 year old in the film.

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
Is it going to reveal that Rowan isn’t Allen’s son? Lol

ch...
we don't need a documentary for that lmao.

0790f46231f87e9156c8f12325891fbd.jpg

frank-sinatra_glamour_3Oct13_rex_pa_b.jpg

8C9251212-tdy-131002-sinatra-farrow-03.fit-760w.jpg

Sinatra.jpg

OhMyStars

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,173 703 458
Alleybux
ch...
we don't need a documentary for that lmao.

0790f46231f87e9156c8f12325891fbd.jpg

frank-sinatra_glamour_3Oct13_rex_pa_b.jpg

8C9251212-tdy-131002-sinatra-farrow-03.fit-760w.jpg

Sinatra.jpg
Idk what to think with this. He only looks like Mia to me. He looks like a clone of her. And Sinatra's wife at the time Rowan would have been conceived said he was sick & bedridden at the time, if I remember correctly. But who knows? I have no dog in this fight.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,793 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
Mj fans are truly sick. I can't believe they are downvoting you.

I remember when LN came out all of them were crying that HBO would never do the same for a white celeb, well apparently they are. And woody is alive.

These allegations from his daughter have been out there for years and years. And woody ended up marrying what was basically his unofficial adopted daughter. So nothing about this should be surprising.

Sparklelious84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,340 671 285
Alleybux
I'm an MJ fan and I don't defend Woody Allen and yes I would watch the documentary if it weren't on HBO in fact, Woody did, in fact, he kissed a 16-year-old in 1 of his films in the past but anyway? this documentary does interest me but like I said? I WISH it weren't on HBO.

I don't think it will change the mind of Mia's adopted son Moses though, he still til this day say in his Youtube videos that Mia was an unfit adoptive mother, he never said ANYTHING negative about Woody!

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
Idk what to think with this. He only looks like Mia to me. He looks like a clone of her. And Sinatra's wife at the time Rowan would have been conceived said he was sick & bedridden at the time, if I remember correctly. But who knows? I have no dog in this fight.

I think they do look related. I remember when Ronan was on Bill Maher they put up a side by side picture and joked about it and I was shook.

white people do tend to look alike, though so idk.

cross.png

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
Mj fans are truly sick. I can't believe they are downvoting you.

I remember when LN came out all of them were crying that HBO would never do the same for a white celeb, well apparently they are. And woody is alive.

These allegations from his daughter have been out there for years and years. And woody ended up marrying what was basically his unofficial adopted daughter. So nothing about this should be surprising.

that part.
I'm about to watch now, but imo there are clear signs of abuse. from what I remember from the vanity fair expose, woody def was a predator and Mia was too detached/unaware to protect her children.

OhMyStars

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,173 703 458
Alleybux

I think they do look related. I remember when Ronan was on Bill Maher they put up a side by side picture and joked about it and I was shook.

white people do tend to look alike, though so idk.

cross.png
If I've learned anything from Maury Povich, it's that you can't always go by looks. I can't count how many times a mother has been on there with a side by side of man & baby pointing out their similar features - and they do sometimes look alike - only for the man to end up cartwheeling through the audience because it was just announced "You are NOT the father". LOL. I don't know... Ronan certainly doesn't look like Woody, but like I said, I think he has Mia's entire face & if you really look at them, Mia & Frank actually resemble each other. In Rosemary's Baby when she cut her hair short, that is Ronan right there.

Ashley Del Rey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
417,034 12,386 1,264
Alleybux
He told her he didn’t wanna be a dad and that she would be responsible financially, physically and mentally and mia’s response was “absolutely”.

THEE fµck????

Mirror19

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,290 39 15
Alleybux
I'm an MJ fan and I don't defend Woody Allen and yes I would watch the documentary if it weren't on HBO in fact, Woody did, in fact, he kissed a 16-year-old in 1 of his films in the past but anyway? this documentary does interest me but like I said? I WISH it weren't on HBO.

I don't think it will change the mind of Mia's adopted son Moses though, he still til this day say in his Youtube videos that Mia was an unfit adoptive mother, he never said ANYTHING negative about Woody!
Wow, I have not followed this saga enough to know all the pieces of the puzzle, just a high level overview of the story.
I am intrigued to hear that one of Mia's children feels she is an unfit mother I found myself feeling the same way after watching episode 1.
I found it very strange for a young woman to adopt that many children. She even alluded to the fact that all were from impoverished backgrounds/countries... the statement came off very predatory to me.
I also felt like she identified the inappropriate behavior with Dylan but rationalized staying with him and allowing it. The way she described the therapist, giving her credentials as a way of justifying staying with Allen while he underwent therapy and when caught doing things to Dylan accepting the explanation from him that the behavior wasn't xesual, per the therapist.
In my opinion this episode did Mia 0 favors. I will continue to watch to determine my final opinion on her, but after episode 1 I am giving her the side eye.

Sparklelious84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,340 671 285
Alleybux
Wow, I have not followed this saga enough to know all the pieces of the puzzle, just a high-level overview of the story.
I am intrigued to hear that one of Mia's children feels she is an unfit mother I found myself feeling the same way after watching episode 1.
I found it very strange for a young woman to adopt that many children. She even alluded to the fact that all were from impoverished backgrounds/countries... the statement came off very predatory to me.
I also felt like she identified the inappropriate behavior with Dylan but rationalized staying with him and allowing it. The way she described the therapist, giving her credentials as a way of justifying staying with Allen while he underwent therapy and when caught doing things to Dylan accepting the explanation from him that the behavior wasn't xesual, per the therapist.
In my opinion, this episode did Mia 0 favors. I will continue to watch to determine my final opinion on her, but after episode 1 I am giving her the side-eye.
I know right, she STAYED until she found out about him and Soon-Yi and all HELL BROKE LOSE then but anyway? here's what Moses said what happened when he got in TROUBLE with Mia!

karsynjcrew

indiealltheway
Reaction score
Reactions
18,972 445 94
Alleybux
Not a photoshop. This was all of them out for a walk together

zdmrwxdevgg51.jpg

DupTg6YUUAAcxq_.jpg

The way he's gripping Soon-Yi's arm in the second photo... what a control freak.

I notice in the photos of him with Mia, he never touched her or held on to her the way he does Soon-Yi, or the way he did with Dylan or his other daughters.

hillbabe

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,559 305 251
Alleybux
just watched second ep Mia has the receipts but what I’m having trouble with it the babysitter walking in on them and NOT SAYING ANYTHING or alerting the other 3 nannies there at all...something not adding up here

Sparklelious84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,340 671 285
Alleybux
just watched second ep Mia has the receipts but what I’m having trouble with it the babysitter walking in on them and NOT SAYING ANYTHING or alerting the other 3 nannies there at all...something not adding up here
I know right, that BABYSITTER should've snuck out of the house and called the COPS on Woody which is why some people are turning on Mia not because of what Moses said about her but she had Woody around her FEMALE adoptive children.

WMorgan_23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,279 4,940 7,170
Alleybux
I like MJ’s music. And I am not convinced he was a child molester. But it’s disgusting how many of these MJ stans are defending this predator Allen, just because of HBO. There’s no excusing any of this. There’s plenty of evidence he’s a creep. I’m sickened.

Sparklelious84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,340 671 285
Alleybux
I like MJ’s music. And I am not convinced he was a child molester. But it’s disgusting how many of these MJ stans are defending this predator Allen, just because of HBO. There’s no excusing any of this. There’s plenty of evidence he’s a creep. I’m sickened.
I don't think MJ's a child molester either and yes I do agree about Woody being A CREEP but like I said? their adoptive son Moses feels like till this day that Mia COACHED Dylan into saying Woody touched her inappropriately because he implied in his videos that Mia was an ABUSIVE parent to him and.

The other adoptive children that weren't WHITE and yes Moses said in his blog and on Youtube I believe that 3 of them once they became adults? committed suicide because of the depression they SUFFERED over the way Mia treated them as CHILDREN.

So yes I do think Woody is a CREEP but from the way Moses spoke about Mia in his videos and his blog? she might NOT be so innocent EITHER especially since she had Woody around her adoptive DAUGHTERS!

Amethyst220

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,102 979 285
Alleybux
The other adoptive children that weren't WHITE and yes Moses said in his blog and on Youtube I believe that 3 of them once they became adults? committed suicide because of the depression they SUFFERED over the way Mia treated them as CHILDREN.
!

No, only one child committed suicide. Thaddeus committed suicide and had lived with Mia up until a few years before his death.

Lark passed away on Christmas in 2008 but had been hospitalized before that with AIDS-related pneumonia and cause of death wasn’t released so it was more than likely complications from AIDS.

Tam had a heart condition and passed away when she was 19 after going into cardiac arrest.

Sparklelious84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,340 671 285
Alleybux
No, only one child committed suicide. Thaddeus committed suicide and had lived with Mia up until a few years before his death.

Lark passed away on Christmas in 2008 but had been hospitalized before that with AIDS-related pneumonia and cause of death wasn’t released so it was more than likely complications from AIDS.

Tam had a heart condition and passed away when she was 19 after going into cardiac arrest.
Sorry I got my info wrong but still and like I said? I wouldn't mind WATCHING the documentary if weren't on HBO and HBO Max plus from what I read about it is? Mia was told by Woody that he didn't want to be a father and she should've LISTENED to Woody and not get involved with him in the FIRST PLACE!

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
470,919 7,773 1,020
Alleybux
I am catching up on the second episode of this series and I am not sure how anyone found this man or his movies of pedophilia and child molestation interesting or quirky

I am looking at the clips from Manhattan

Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea to green light this movie and normalize this 40 something year old man with a 17 year old

Mia is losing my empathy in this documentary this man was a screaming pedophile, who didn't want children, requested a certain type of child when convinced to have children, and she watched him be inappropriate

Mia should have shot that bastard where he stood

Amethyst220

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,102 979 285
Alleybux
Sorry I got my info wrong but still and like I said? I wouldn't mind WATCHING the documentary if weren't on HBO and HBO Max plus from what I read about it is? Mia was told by Woody that he didn't want to be a father and she should've LISTENED to Woody and not get involved with him in the FIRST PLACE!

I’m not arguing with you, I’m just simply saying not every child’s death can be attributed to suicide because of her. Both she and Woody are fµcked up to some extent. To be in that situation with him and to be adopting all those children shows she had some type of issues whether it was seeking that family and love she missed and she was easily manipulated to be a pick me.

My problem (and I’m not aiming this at you, I’m saying in general to people’s comments on this elsewhere) is that people are saying Dylan is lying because Mia is fµcked up in the head. Can’t people just acknowledge that Mia and Woody were both messed up without trying to discredit Dylan?

Sparklelious84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,340 671 285
Alleybux
I’m not arguing with you, I’m just simply saying not every child’s death can be attributed to suicide because of her. Both she and Woody are fµcked up to some extent. To be in that situation with him and to be adopting all those children shows she had some type of issues whether it was seeking that family and love she missed and she was easily manipulated to be a pick me.

My problem (and I’m not aiming this at you, I’m saying in general to people’s comments on this elsewhere) is that people are saying Dylan is lying because Mia is fµcked up in the head. Can’t people just acknowledge that Mia and Woody were both messed up without trying to discredit Dylan?
I totally agree, both Mia and Woody is MESSED UP, I can agree with you on THAT!