Working holiday visa, which country?

Team Owner
Reactions
4,532 116 29
Alleybux
So I live in The Netherlands - Amsterdam and ive noticed im just not happy in this country, it is so depressing to be here.

Ive been thinking about doing a Working holiday visa (got 2years left for this). Would love to do this in South Korea but being realistic it would make no sense for me to do it there cause its gonna be difficult to find a job there.

Has anyone did this before ? if so which country?

General Manager
Reactions
11,347 139 120
Alleybux
So I live in The Netherlands - Amsterdam and ive noticed im just not happy in this country, it is so depressing to be here.

Ive been thinking about doing a Working holiday visa (got 2years left for this). Would love to do this in South Korea but being realistic it would make no sense for me to do it there cause its gonna be difficult to find a job there.

What makes The Netherlands- Amsterdam depressing?

Reactions
208 7 2
Alleybux

i'm thinking the same for south korea but i think being a student first to study the language will give me good enough connections to try and meet people to get the visa i need to work there!

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Vanessa doesn’t even follow the sister that feeds Anansa info. Nor did she acknowledge that sister during the ceremony. So yeah, this finna get messy.
Anyone else feels as if Gen Z is the copycat generation?
The same reason you’re on here bitching and generalizing. I’m making a meaningful contribution to a thread. You are still crying, this is...
Lol - I guess they couldn't use his name...
1. Pretty Young Thing - Michael Jackson 2. Dirty Diana- Michael Jackson= Darling Nikki 3. Mess Around - Ray Charles 4. I'll Be Your Mirror -...
‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 9 Discussion Thread
Destiny, oh the urge to change channel. But the shams are soooooo messy. I must hang on. Giving as a mom. Oh lawd. Did the baby get the crazy...
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
Michael love them long white tiddys do your tiddys hang low, do they wobble to the floor
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Ngl, they look so good together. You can tell soph still likes him and I think they’re still knacking. Chemistry on steroids Wellpp
Jello Shot by Ecoslay is my Holy Grail for Life
I feel like I'm getting less definition the more water I use. I wonder if I'm watering it down. I think that is why my wash and go only lasted 3...
Wondering why zendaya overhyped?
LOOOOL op you wrote a whole essay. I also think her acting is overhyped however I’m not writing a long ass think piece about it.
Vanessa Bryant thanks joe and Pam for raising Kobe!
That's some cold shit, but it's easy to see how this happened, how all sides let their hurt tear them apart. Kobe was their golden child, but they...
Top Bottom