Would you be with a man who make his kids take off his shoes and socks ?

Young, Black, & Eccentric
Reactions
58,103 5,774 6,246
Alleybux
So he has 3 kids two boys and a girl . He is a divorcee and when married he had his kids take off his shoes abs socks after work . He would rotate the kids by day .

the kids now is 13, 10 and 7. He is divorce but he get them every other weekend and summer and he still make them take off his shoes and socks when he come in the house

the 7 year old in close too and she the only girl and she told me she is tired of taking off his shoes and socks and that his “feet stink “ and she tired of “stickin feet .”

I asked him about it and he said his father did it to him and his siblings (it was 5 of them ) he said his father made the take off his shoes and socks after work . So he do it to his kids

I feel something ain’t right , but what do I know .

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reactions
83,297 2,990 3,820
Alleybux
You people love weirdos and weirdo fishing, don’t you?

n-SCHOOLS-628x314.jpg

Team Owner
Reactions
223,864 3,958 2,805
Alleybux
I wouldn’t entertain a man doing mess like that and I’m surprised his ex wife allowed that before they divorced. Like tf? I wish my kids would tell me their dad did something that stupid.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reactions
76,214 737 538
Alleybux
WTF?! I would just have to be in trouble because I don’t fuck with peoples feet. I’m surprised none of the kids have rebelled, especially the boys. That’s weird AF! I wonder if the ex-wife ever said anything about it?

“Princess of R&B” and “Queen of Urban Pop”
Reactions
3,044 107 15
Alleybux
Children are not servants. If he can go out to work, he can take his shoes and socks off. Poor kids.

sugar baby
Reactions
12,197 186 62
Alleybux
ok i misread the title then i realised he made his KIDS take off HIS shoes and socks. fuck no. id run so fast from that man

In your argument ... poking holes!
Reactions
38,549 788 966
Alleybux
I would need him to find another way to feel appreciated and respected by our children. I can't think of what he would find comparable, but that would not go on in my house. Nor, would I be taking off his shoes and socks at the end of every day.

Yeah, he needs to start getting off on hugs, smiles and pats on the back.

Polos & Prosecco
Reactions
7,268 28 4
Alleybux
Any man that takes the “king of his castle” nonsense seriously needs to be avoided like the plague. His bum self put the socks and shoes on in the morning so he can take it off in the evening.

MVP
Reactions
4,227 164 101
Alleybux
Where is he from? In some African countries, children kneel before their parents. I thought this was really weird when my Ghanian friend told me she kneels for her parents as a sign of respect. Growing up, my grandmother expected her kids to have her food ready and served to her on a tray when she got home from work. Black parents generally feel entitled when it comes to their kids.

General Manager
Reactions
20,996 579 992
Alleybux
Hmm, I'm from the deep south and I used to happily take my father's work boots off when I was a kid, I think I stopped around 5 or 6. I was never forced, it was something I volunteered because it was easier for me to do it then having him uncomfortably bend over.

You can see it depicted here in this documentary from 1949:

In your argument ... poking holes!
Reactions
38,549 788 966
Alleybux
Hmm, I'm from the deep south and I used to happily take my father's work boots off when I was a kid, I think I stopped around 5 or 6. I was never forced, it was something I volunteered because it was easier for me to do it then having him uncomfortably bend over.

You stopped at 5 or 6. This man has a 13, 10 and 7 year old still doing it. You were also happy to do it, these children don't sound as thrilled.

Starter
Reactions
914 7
Alleybux
No. I pay attention to the way that people interact with children. Kids internalize everything and I truly believe that everything matters when it comes to how we interact with them. Forcing his children to kneel before him and take off his socks and shoes is a disgusting, dehumanizing and unnecessary power play. Children are not the help and anyone that expects something like that of their children should not be procreating. Reminds me of all of the jokes about parents calling their children into the room just to hand them the remote control that is 2 inches away from them. It's not funny.

The worst part is that he doesn't even seem to have a viable reason for doing it. I could see if he worked a 12 hour shift in the mines or had one arm or a bad back or something, but no, he's just blindly reinforcing some backwoods, senseless practice that his pappy imposed on him. Both his mother and the former wife should be ashamed. You are right to feel that this sort of behavior is off, OP.

Team Owner
Reactions
45,259 825 810
Alleybux
Hell no

He seems controlling. If he he making his kids to do this shit, then what do you think he wil make you do because you're his WIFE.

Men like this should be avoided. He is divorced for a damn reason.....

Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile!
Reactions
27,959 2,367 964
Alleybux
The thread title made me laugh so hard. I screamed...lmao

I had an African math professor in college, and he said he would like his wife to take off his shoes and socks when he comes in the door. The girls in the class were so mad! They told him he didn't want a wife, he wants a doll he can put in the closet and take her out when he is ready for her. lmao

giphy.gif

Starter
Reactions
2,716 20 10
Alleybux
Where is he from? In some African countries, children kneel before their parents. I thought this was really weird when my Ghanian friend told me she kneels for her parents as a sign of respect. Growing up, my grandmother expected her kids to have her food ready and served to her on a tray when she got home from work. Black parents generally feel entitled when it comes to their kids.

My Somali parents would sometimes ask my siblings and I to take off their socks (shoes weren’t brought in the house) when they would come back from work extremely exhausted. We also used to massage their feet with lotion. As Muslims, they obviously had good hygiene so their feet never stink as they washed them 5 times a day (ritual wash for daily prayers). My father would also prepare hot water soaks for my mother when she came back home later than him, and he would wash, massage and oil her feet.

If their father’s feet stink, then he should be considerate of his children’s noses and quit asking them to take off his shoes. It’s not that deep. It’s not he’s making them wipe his ass or wash his clothes loool.

Into every generation a slayer is born
Reactions
50,057 211 83
Alleybux

Yean, my sister and I used to take off my dad's work boots. I stopped I was probably the same age.

Starter
Reactions
2,240 10 9
Alleybux
I wouldn’t entertain a man with children to begin with, but if I did it most definitely wouldn’t be a man like that.
Saying his father did it to him when he was growing up is a ridiculous excuse that in no way takes away from his own nonsense.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Conservative woman: "if the US can give out free vaccines, they should give out free chemo and...
She’s right. I don’t get why we can get this vaccine rollout in a year, but NONE for the rest of our health ailments? Corona is not the only...
The petty egalitarian in me loves the Biden admin. Example #3456 the Covid19 Vaccine vs Trump...
It's literally true... the first vaccine to be approved by US regulators was Pfizer, which was not a part of Operation Warp Speed lol Why do they...
I Don’t Think I Can Respect My Wife if She Becomes a Stay-at Home Mom
While I understand that they discussed it beforehand, and it is a shock to him now. I am more concerned about the person whose outlook after...
The Beige Triplets "The PowerPuff Girls" (AllyiahsFace, Brixana, and KirahOminique)
Kirah got AF the luggage?! Let me go watch Kirah got her that and her man got her….? This Miami trip?
Help! My child does not listen ...
I read the whole thread now, I agree with the fonts saying kids save their emotions for their parents. She could be holding all her frustrations...
Michelle Williams (DC) Has A Message to All of The ‘Cater to U’ Haters
Auntie Michelle always comes through with the truth. Michelle’s the most blunt out of the three. Seriously though it wasn’t a “pick me” song it...
Do you want a **** as a pet?
They look like a handful. I can only imagine the kitty litter box Just wear a face mask....lol
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
They would need to purchase a role of seats for her. And with her weight, her ticket would be much higher.
In the Heights is Bombing at the Box Office
Can’t wait to see how they’re gonna blame Afro-Latinos and Black people for this dumpster fire.
Top Bottom