Would you date Bretman Rock?

Reactions
28,728 274 197
Alleybux
The hell is going on? He was the only internet makeup guru I liked when he used to spin on the pole and make the silly videos with his niece. Why is he straight and in the gym now? When tf did this happen? I don't like it...

I come to have fun
Reactions
4,254 548 145
Alleybux
The hell is going on? He was the only internet makeup guru I liked when he used to spin on the pole and make the silly videos with his niece. Why is he straight and in the gym now? When tf did this happen? I don't like it...
Maybe he likes looking straight, he could even be bi now.

You

“Nope,” she said. “I’m not that woman.”
Reactions
22,262 148 49
Alleybux
Last man I was about had the most beautiful curly hair similar to his, used to love playing with it :heart:

Last edited:
Should have left Paradis alone!
Reactions
13,036 279 23
Alleybux
you know what....not saying I would but....

IDK if he's done anything crazy but uh... his workout videos be popping up and buddy is nice and browned up....

1618615190638.png

A lil sassy ⛅️
Reactions
22,026 223 46
Alleybux
He’s always been gay lol wdym “now” LMAO

i think he broke up with his boo thang a couple months ago but I could be wrong. He looks cute and happy!

"loving someone is never a waste"
Reactions
15,333 138 27
Alleybux
giphy.gif

I want to stay in Hawaii in his big ass house so yess it is!! you heaux better stay in line and wait for your turn

Reactions
21,182 97 36
Alleybux
Wow he looks fantastic, the last time I saw a video of his floating on my TL he was this skinny little thing dancing on a pole and showing people how to put on make up.

But no, he still not doing it for me, no shade but he’s still quite feminine

vision + execution
Reactions
59,210 1,130 373
Alleybux
He doesn't look straight. You can be gay and still exhibit/participate in masculinity. You're just used to massive amounts of who used to be gay men going ALLLLL the way to the other side and trying to transform into women. Lol

Reactions
10,426 704 784
Alleybux
This muscle definition glow up is relatively new. I want to say 6 months. It’s weird every time I see him because I think back to him being young as fuck making videos on vine. He is 22, I’m 26. I think being older then him makes me realize how young ass kid from his age through mines created whole ass lucrative careers off of the internet. Shit is crazy, I heard his family use to be really poor in Hawaii so good on him.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Will the pandemic permanently end door knocking for Jehovah's Witnesses?
Wow, I forgot all about them lool. This pandemic must have made things tough for them. they realized they needed and got tend to their actual...
Jon Ossoff Appreciation Thread
Timeline cleanse. I wonder if this is his real official Senate photo. He looks handsome here I see a dimple too but I think it's fake. ugh you...
Should single dads be celebrated on Mother’s Day?
Yes. Single mother's wish each other happy father's day. Based on LSA = To shit on Dads out of spite
THE REPUBLIC OF SARAH ( June 14th 2021 on the CW) Trailer Stella Baker, Ian Duff, Nia Holloway
I'm sure the CW is going to hype the sh!t out of this show, like they did those Lucy Hale shows that got quickly canceled.
Strongmommy Chrissy
Lol ok, so Chrissy still has her own chateau. Still eww to all those kids sharing bathroom. The chateau is safe. Her and Rod is going to share...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
But no one hate her, i said nothing hateful. I promise you no one care about her. She's something only when drake or Donis are involved. He was...
Starbucks 'is considering quitting Facebook because moderators are overwhelmed by hate speech'
Just don't allow comments... turn them off. Only allow likes. A lot of pages need to start doing that. Problem solved. They said they weren't...
Whats PJ up to these days?
I do not have Instagram, so I would like to know... Walking? Talking? Standing? Smiling? Looking more like her mama? Is that weave game still...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Awww this is upsetting to hear. DKL jokes about being a slut all of the time, so why be mean & shame her behavior? I'm not surprised by Dawta...
Ti says him and tiny are riding until the wheels fall off "All we need is us"
Ti is the worst type of predator/abuser because he does to fuel his ego not because he has to he could have easily gotten women to do threesomes...
Top Bottom