Would you date Bretman Rock?

Reactions
28,310 536 278
Alleybux
He looks straight now.
All the girls on tiktok want him.
I open up your options.
tenor (20).gif

Also he’s still just as sassy as ever op.
362zN1c.jpg

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Man Shoots Dead His Air Force Sergeant Wife before Killing Himself
wtf are u talking about? she was a MSG in the Georgia AIR National Guard...not the ARMY National Guard...a paygrade rank of E-8 so she put in the...
Pfizer vs. Moderna Vaccines
side effects seem to be pretty random sister - side effects with 2nd moderna son - no side effects with either moderna shot other son - side...
How often do you eat soul food?
I really hate that there is a misconception that fried chicken, greens, yams, cornbread, and mac and cheese are literally what all soul food is...
Let's talk about Little Mix.
I'm sorry but her BMI is way too high. She's atleast 180 lbs and 5 foot 4 inches which means her BMI is 30 which is overweight and close to obese...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Hahahahahaha! Start forming a line ladies, gents and enbies. Remember it starts here in the UK with whomever is closet, which I think is me in...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
She looked amazing this how I wanna pop out pregnant but I need a man first a faithful wholesome god fearing one because these Miami ****** ain’t...
I'm a Caregiver and I HATE IT!
I would let her children know that you will be looking into placing her in a nursing home/assisted living home if other arrangements can't be...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Some of y’all have never been to an SWV concert and it shows. SWV stole Toni’s tour right from under her. They were the stars on that tour. And...
Why Do Us Black People Want To Be Includes In European Settings So Bad In Media
There’s benefits to us being in white Hollywood spaces . The masses need to understand that black people can exist with other races in a show or...
Top Bottom