General Manager
Reactions
28,521 538 279
Alleybux
He looks straight now.
All the girls on tiktok want him.
I open up your options.
tenor (20).gif

Also he’s still just as sassy as ever op.
362zN1c.jpg

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Can ANY woman get a man?
Yep, now that's not a guarantee that he'll be a good man or compatible with her. The lower/less standards you have the easier it is to get a man.
UPDATE Rapper Lil Reese Among 3 Shot In River North Parking Garage; Allegedly Stole Someone’s Car...
a different story is being posted on the hip hop blogs. the dudes were coming to sell reese some weed. that parking garage is for reese girlfriend...
This Is Us Season 5, Episode 15 "Jerry 2.0"
We need to get a head start on our page count before the show because when it’s Kevin-centered, we struggle to get to 10 pages.
‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 9 Discussion Thread
So did anyone notice GG’s MELANIN shirt ? The girl is entertaining but her attempts to be close to Black culture throw me off. Like we see the box...
What do men mean when they say they want women to love them for them
so basically men don't like that we have standards? Mercenary standards? If it's just about money, it's a scary sight.
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Black people better stay out of these people stores and far the hell away from them. The only people that will be charged with a hate crime will...
50 cent is a demon!!
I don't know what Vivica saw in him. This man is so childish, spiteful, and petty. He needs to get a life...sitting on the internet all day...
What Korean Drama are you watching now?
@Whytho, @C Me Fa Me, If you want to see a bad bitch kicking some ass, watch this one. MULTISUB [White Haired Devil Lady] The Swordswoman Becomes...
Mayans MC Season 3 on FX Watch Thread
I saw a girl coming out of Sally's this weekend who looked JUST like Emily, only difference is she was black & taller. I can get w/ the fuckboi...
Top Bottom