Quantcast

Wrestling Fans: Former WWE Diva Melina says she never cheated w/ Batista & 10 years later the rumors still bother her

Mr Braxton

The only Queen of RB
Reaction score
Reactions
47,862 9,884 3,640
Alleybux
Former WWE Diva Denies Cheating on Her WWE Superstar Boyfriend with Batista
220px-WWE_Melina.jpg

Former WWE Diva Melina appeared spoke with Jim Ross on The Ross Report this week. The full interview can be heard at this link. Melina discussed her time with WWE, what she's doing now, the WWE Divas locker room and lots more. She also addressed some of the rumors about her that have been around for years and how rumors spread in the wrestling business.

Melina talked about how she dated John Morrison, now known as Johnny Mundo in Lucha Underground, on-and-off for 11 years. Regarding rumors that Melina cheated on Morrison with Batista, she said that is not true and those rumors led to her split with Morrison.

She talked about how people backstage would pick with her and be mean to her but Batista stuck up for her. This led to people assuming there was more to their friendship. Melina called Batista a great friend, a real life hero and said he was also bullied coming up through WWE.

Melina added that 10 years later the rumors still bother her sometimes and are still brought up by people.

UseMePlease

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,380 1,315 104
Alleybux
Since when do two people who date and work together break up due to a rumor? You need more people Melina.

Flamboyant

subtle.
Reaction score
Reactions
93,836 1,283 380
Alleybux
People picked on her backstage? I always thought she was like the Queen Bee or something. Hmmm...interesting

Reaction score
Reactions
741 18 2
Alleybux
Chileeeeee

But didn't Batista write in his book something along of them having a physical relationship? One of their stories ain't right.

And is she still dating Morrison or no?

Mr Braxton

The only Queen of RB
Reaction score
Reactions
47,862 9,884 3,640
Alleybux
Chileeeeee

But didn't Batista write in his book something along of them having a physical relationship? One of their stories ain't right.

And is she still dating Morrison or no?

They broke up she said. She got really emotional.

Lizzypop

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,877 31 8
Alleybux
Batista admitted that they dated in his book, but he said that neither of them were cheating. I think that he or someone else also said that Morrison would literally go out with Melina and her new men to restaurants and stuff, after he & she would break up.

I get the impression that Melina & Morrison broke up quite a bit. Nevertheless, both Batista and Melina claim that they weren't cheating with each other. Who knows.

bluetoothpaste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,592 624 561
Alleybux
I thought she was with Batista when she and Morrison were broken up at the time? I never thought they actually cheated I just thought the IWC enjoyed slut shaming her because they preferred Mickie. I never believe 100% all of the such and such is a slut backstage stories because wrestling fans tend to be extremely sexist. Most of the time I think people are in consensual hook-ups/relationships that EVERYONE consents to and knows about and the internet fans are blowing it out of proportion.

UseMePlease

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,380 1,315 104
Alleybux
From pages 262-3 in Batista's book

Melina

Melina and I have become pretty good friends, close physically since my divorce as well as emotionally. But when she and I first started working together, I didn't like her very much. I don't think she liked me very much either.

I think a lot of people don't realize that by nature I'm a quiet guy. They think that if I don't start chitchatting with them, I somehow don't like them. There's some situations where I'm really just shy, especially with women. That's just not in some people's nature-some guys could have a conversation with a lamppost and make it interesting. So they don't really understand where I'm coming from.

On the other hand, I also have a bit of an attitude toward people new to the business. I think should be very humble, very respectful to the people who have been in the company awhile.

My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn't true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with Melina.

Since then, as I've said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That's caused a bit of controversy, but I don't give a sh!t. She's my friend, and I love her very much.

In conclusion: Batista is not the brightest star in the sky and Melina needs to stop talking about this situation.

MarauderNation

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,000 329 70
Alleybux
I'm of a few minds here. I actually have met John Morrison and found him funny, intelligent, and a straight out likable dude. Melina, I'm trying to think of the best way to put this without sounding like a racist buckra, but here goes. Its been my experience that Latinas, especially Mexican women mate for life. Bad term, but whatever. Melina seemed as if she had a good bit of crazy in her. But, that might have been crazy in a good way, as she'd be the first bish I'd call to help move a body.

She'd be also high on the list to come by and move her OWN body KNA'MEAAAAN, but seriously. I believe her words and saying that she truly loved Morrison and the repeated breakups hurt her more than anything. She thought she found her soul mate and she's hurt by not having him around.

As far as the passing around, or whatever? WWE people do 250 shows a year and are basically one athletic incestuous family. Breakups happen, makeups happen. When you're hot and in good shape, you tend to want to do sexy things with other hot, in shape people. I'm sure Melina & JoMo had some sweaty, ridiculous times and the xes tape would break records.

BUT LETS NOT FORGET THAT SHE CONFIRMED MIKE KNOX WAS HER 2ND EVER BOYFRIEND. WHY IS NOBODY ADDRESSING THAT THO!?

MarauderNation

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,000 329 70
Alleybux
Bottom line? Be young, be sexy, have lots of xes with other young and sexy people. Often times, wrestling fans tend to slut shame Divas because they're FAR out of their leagues and hold resentment due to it.

Lita got thrown under the WWE bus, which backed up and ran her over twice more due to (1) affair which wasn't even proven to have gotten physical. Melina's worn a scarlet letter due to having xes with two men in a 6 year career. Mickie James is still on somebody's list for them SCORELAND photos that I still got. I can't hate. I still want to give Layla a tribe of children with versatile hair.

ExtraSmooth

Prince of LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
367 4 4
Alleybux
Majority of wrestling fans are sexist ********. I don't know who to believe; Batista or Melina in this case. Morrison dated Kelly Kelly and Angela Fong after him and Melina broke up, but no one accused him of cheating on her. When it comes to wrestling, it is always the girls who "cheat".

I've met both Morrison and Melina in the past, and Melina seemed more genuine and I was more able to connect with her inner spirit from talking to her whereas he seemed really private or should I say shy. I felt like a fan while talking to him, but with Melina, it was more like friends.

Also I'm glad she cleared those Mike Knox rumors that fat cow Val Venis spread.

Edit: Let's not forget that Melina was the one who basically made both John Morrison and Joey Mercury. If it wasn't for her amazing managerial and mic skills. MNM would never happen and both Morrison and Mercury would've gotten fired or ended up as midcard jobbers. Why is it that she is the only one in the group who had a succesful singles career? Exactly.

UseMePlease

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,380 1,315 104
Alleybux
Majority of wrestling fans are sexist ********. I don't know who to believe; Batista or Melina in this case. Morrison dated Kelly Kelly and Angela Fong after him and Melina broke up, but no one accused him of cheating on her. When it comes to wrestling, it is always the girls who "cheat".

I've met both Morrison and Melina in the past, and Melina seemed more genuine and I was more able to connect with her inner spirit from talking to her whereas he seemed really private or should I say shy. I felt like a fan while talking to him, but with Melina, it was more like friends.

Also I'm glad she cleared those Mike Knox rumors that fat cow Val Venis spread.

Edit: Let's not forget that Melina was the one who basically made both John Morrison and Joey Mercury. If it wasn't for her amazing managerial and mic skills. MNM would never happen and both Morrison and Mercury would've gotten fired or ended up as midcard jobbers. Why is it that she is the only one in the group who had a succesful singles career? Exactly.

The only reason why people accused Melina is because of Batista. He backstage altercation with Booker T and his book pretty aired out their relationship without giving it a definitive timeline.

Mercury's career pretty much ended after his facial injury. And it is easy to have a great career in a smaller division. Morrison's had a pretty decent career without Melina and the tag division.

Bottom line? Be young, be sexy, have lots of xes with other young and sexy people. Often times, wrestling fans tend to slut shame Divas because they're FAR out of their leagues and hold resentment due to it.

Lita got thrown under the WWE bus, which backed up and ran her over twice more due to (1) affair which wasn't even proven to have gotten physical. Melina's worn a scarlet letter due to having xes with two men in a 6 year career. Mickie James is still on somebody's list for them SCORELAND photos that I still got. I can't hate. I still want to give Layla a tribe of children with versatile hair.

Everyone involved, friends, a few family members, and ex wife pretty much confirmed the affair between Adam and Amy. If Matt would've had handle the whole situation like a real man, then the whole thing would've gotten sweep in the rug.

MarauderNation

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,000 329 70
Alleybux
The only reason why people accused Melina is because of Batista. He backstage altercation with Booker T and his book pretty aired out their relationship without giving it a definitive timeline.

Mercury's career pretty much ended after his facial injury. And it is easy to have a great career in a smaller division. Morrison's had a pretty decent career without Melina and the tag division.

Everyone involved, friends, a few family members, and ex wife pretty much confirmed the affair between Adam and Amy. If Matt would've had handle the whole situation like a real man, then the whole thing would've gotten sweep in the rug.

Let's rethink "Matt Hardy" and "Like a man" here. Matt's all about self attention and glory hounding. Worst big brother ever!