Write your sun placement and...

We are not the same.
Reactions
17,564 56 55
Alleybux
The font below you has to use a few words to describe what they think about it. Try and not to be too general (ex: cancer sun) but not too descriptive either.

Pisces sun at 11 degrees(degree of aquarius)
In 4H of Aquarius
Conjunct moon
Square pluto.

If you don't understand degrees, there is a thread about it on here.

I'll maybe do this for other placements.

Reactions
36,171 508 153
Alleybux
Gemini sun 24 degrees in a 29 degree Taurus 7th house

My sun doesn't interact with the other planets in major aspects. I don't know any of the minor aspects off the top of my head.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
India gives pick me vibes sometimes.. Lmao I usually be rocking with India’s blockhead ass, mostly because she’s cute and I find her amusing...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
If keesha was smart and petty... she would fuck shanita and make HER famous.. that would get the million views AND sponsorships she is looking...
Tired of men thinking that I'm going to chase them
Ugh the last BOY i got caught up with was such a hot mess, im so embarrassed to have even engaged with his dumb ass. at the end of our...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Hmmm, I really wasn't going to say anything again about the Durrell video but here I am. I don't think he was in a bad mood. Why? Because in the...
ITS SPELLED COLOMBIA NOT COLUMBIA
Lol! I hate that too and I’m not even from there. My mind goes straight to thinking about the clothing line Columbia when someone spells it like...
Is Anyone Else Burnt Out On Black Trauma TV Shows And Movies?
Yes. Trauma shows and movies in general, though. I can't remember the last time I saw something easy and feel good. Even kids movies don't have...
I grabbed this woman and pulled her towards me, and she purred
I really clicked thinking it would be a juicy lesbian story. Bye OP
Nive Nulls/Britt's Space Discussion 7
THICCC THIGHS Save LIVES!!! I guess back shots do make you thick
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
Mama's been looking damn good lately. You can tell when Bey is in good spirits :love:
Any Tea on Jake Gyllenhaal's Dating Life?
I think they are a real couple (albeit the gross age difference which makes me side eye Jake - gross dude) however these pics are definitely...
Top Bottom