WTF! I had a crazy dream about RIHANNA!

Certified Conspiracy Theorist
Reactions
103,072 3,033 841
Alleybux
I’m off today and just woke up. I had a crazy dream I was in Arizona looking for luxury condos. I remember they were so expensive and I went up stairs to see what it looks like. It was like some closed off massive roof top but it was outdoors. Then I see Rihanna throwing some type of resident party. And I see people laying around on the couches. She asked me what I want and I said I’m here looking around. The other people laughed and I said something ( I can’t remember) and she said “ what , you want me to pay for it?” I was speechless and she said she will do it. I remember it was an open concept very beautiful similar to this:

949B1D3B-F481-4346-B267-7FD56BC4E011.jpeg
F7FA6CA1-2733-4498-81F2-06F6B6E6742C.jpeg

The I woke up. I’m not sure what they dream meant!

“Laissez les bons temps rouler.”
Reactions
94,628 7,797 3,931
Alleybux
Better than the dream I had...

It was really a Jlo dream (we collab together on a song) and Rihanna made her appearance to tell us our song wasn’t it...

the song flopped on the charts too

*I would never collab with Jlo so I don’t know what that was about...

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
Kalani knew Asuelu wasn't worth a gatdamn at her wideback age. I feel for their boys, but dassit :arrogant
Anyone else feels as if Gen Z is the copycat generation?
What are you contributing?????????????? Secondly I brought up the protests because according to you gen z spends time kissing the assses of white...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
a Brit and ari is definitely not working together anymore How you figure Blunt?
Rege Jean Page Appreciation Thread(Positive Vibes only)
Yass:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands: Positive squad...love it! :heart:
Ezee X Natalie
Which part of the ASE video? Last night's party was Whitney's event hosted by Amber. Amber then announced she'd be celebrating Ezee's birthday as...
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
I wish I cared about the non-existent relationship between an estranged deceased son's widows and kids and his parents but I don't. It's one...
  • Poll
Gay fonts : do you get a gay vibe from 6ix9ine???
You ask this question every month. He's Bi sis. Write it down and commit it to memory this time, Ok? lol
Top Bottom