Y’all ever...

BANNED
Reactions
1,923 117 19
Alleybux
y’all ever have weird dreams and it sometimes it ends up actually happening? I just find it strange how what I dream about actually ends up happening.

Stay mad sis!
Reactions
Alleybux
Thanks for the “thanks” . When you have an opposing view point in here, people get angry. Look at my stats lmao

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Do white European men even like fat butts?
I thought Europe didn’t pay as much as US does. Depends on who your dating, it pays enough to live just fine for the most part. Either way...
This is why Black Men want wives...
These married men are something else. One at my old job, was giving this girl money and buying her lunch like they're dating. And their girl was a...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
And GrannyVagisil wants to keep referring to CNC as "black hole son" so I guess she still intimately knows the colour of her smelly daughter's...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Less than 200 pages to 10k pages!! Roll call again heaux!! I'll bring the hard rock titties lol
Simply Red's "Holding Back The Years" Turns 35 Years Old This Month
Great song by a great band but I can't listen to it often, it makes me feel sad Me too!
Kristen Bell (married to Dax Shepherd) has lunch in the park with handsome co-star Benjamin Levy...
As long as she keeps things friendly in the public eye with this guy she won’t get the backlash JT did with his costar. He is very good looking...
I'd rather my daughter be a white man's whore than a black man's wife-Tommy Sotomayor
Tryna get a trending thread? Huh? You trying so hard to get a reaction from me huh?
The DF: Charles has only met Archie twice.
I hate when family members do this. I be like "bish you have my address, I sent you a Christmas card". If you want to see him go visit with their...
Top Bottom