Quantcast

Y’all Wasn’t Going To Tell Me “Fear Thy Neighbor”

sankofaa__

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,152 2,991 2,018
Alleybux
I used to be so into ID but can no longer watch them for some reason. They really bring down my spirit. Can't do it.
Same same same. I had it on in the background day in and day out and eventually got tired of all of the murder and horrible crimes. I love crime shows but at some point, it gets to be a little much. I'm watching lighter stuff right now (Glee) and it's lifted my spirits immensely.

DR. DIVA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,892 1,045 291
Alleybux
It popped back up with one new episode on my DVR I was so excited. There's also a new show called "fear thy roommate"

ImTheOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,534 1,062 139
Alleybux
I can’t deal with Fear Thy Neighbor it low key scares me. The crazy thing is I love the new show they have Fear Thy Roommate

screena

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
311,872 5,214 824
Alleybux
I used to be so into ID but can no longer watch them for some reason. They really bring down my spirit. Can't do it.

I can stomach most of the shows, but "Fear Thy Neighbor" affects me worse than the others.

I think it's because in most of the episodes, things escalate to murder over the most trifling things. Like, your dog tears up your neighbor's trash one too many times, then your neighbors runs up on you and blows your brains out. That's scary to me. And the fact that we live amongst these people and you never know when something's gonna trigger them and they'll bring that sh!t to your doorstep, even if you didn't do anything.

It's the same thing with that show "The Killer Beside Me" about people's co-workers murdering them. Scary.

screena

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
311,872 5,214 824
Alleybux
Some of the episodes make me upset too. I just can’t stop watching though.

That's how I am with "Deadly Women." LOL. I keep telling myself I'm gonna stop watching it, but when that music comes on and Ihear Candice DeLong talking, I'm mesmerized.

KNTY 4 NEWS

ain’t no hold ‘em
Reaction score
Reactions
247,105 4,358 2,393
Alleybux
I love this show but I had to chill on it for a while cuz I actually started getting into it with my own neighbor for a while and it scared me lmao.

dixonpratt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,102 3,560 2,356
Alleybux
I can’t deal with Fear Thy Neighbor it low key scares me. The crazy thing is I love the new show they have Fear Thy Roommate
Me too, because home is my sanctuary.

Also a lot of stuff requires one person to just do right and the other to just calm the eff down! Like don't let your dog sh!t in someone's yard, don't have parties every night, don't speed down the block, don't sleep with your neighbors spouse, don't let your dog run loose, don't do target practice all day and all night, keep your kids out of people's yards and sh!t.

The one that scares me the most is the man that killed his neighbors who were taunting him. They were all PWT and ganged up to torment him, Billy Woodward.

dixonpratt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,102 3,560 2,356
Alleybux
Season 7, episode 4, it may be my general distrust for this type of woman, but I feel like she escalated the dispute.

Her husband was going to allow access twice, she made him change his mind twice.

The husband had to go out of town. The wife said the man tried to run her off the road so either the husband would come home early or have her come meet him.

ADH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,891 1,133 1,055
Alleybux
Season 7, episode 4, it may be my general distrust for this type of woman, but I feel like she escalated the dispute.

Her husband was going to allow access twice, she made him change his mind twice.

The husband had to go out of town. The wife said the man tried to run her off the road so either the husband would come home early or have her come meet him.
Yaaaas! I am convinced that she escalated this as well. I just saw this episode this morning. I don't understand why they couldn't come to an agreement I mean damn they was sitting on 80 acres and they could see this guy was crazy was it even worth it? Eveyone interviewed said her husband was very laid back and something tells me if it hadn't been for her pushing the dispute that this wouldn't have happened. It pissed me off that she said that AFTER her husband had been killed that her brother re routed the dirt road and removed the gate ..so she could sell it. Why tf couldn't u have done that before hand?? To avoid all of this drama. Yt women can be so selfish..really sad the little son had to see this.
Side note
The real MVP was the shooters wife ..she was too scared to get involved but told the police everything when they came to arrest his ass..good for her she probably was like here go my chance to get rid of this crazy mf for good...and keep all of my sh!t lol.