Y'all get these messages

LovingonMe1

Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
122,806 11,648 3,650
Alleybux
Greetings ,

Listen to me carefully, I want to tell you something which has a deep impact on your life and you must be aware of it. I know you’ll become upset after this news, but yes my dear he is cheating on you...
I know it is one of the most painful experiences, you've invested your heart and soul into a man you once thought was perfect for you but in return for your love, he betrayed you...
Don't waste your time and contact me to know every detail about him...
Around the clock, he only shows that he loves and cares for you but the truth is that he is lying and there is someone else in his life who is more important than you.
I know you have this feeling that something is just off but you don’t know what it is, but you ignore all these red flags as you don't want to believe it...
So you need to be careful. Let me tell you everything in detail about what's going on behind closed doors that you must know...Click the pink button to register with Keen, your first 3 minutes are FREE...

Psychic Selena x
I'm not even in a relationship.

burymealive

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,795 46 72
Alleybux
Greetings ,

Listen to me carefully, I want to tell you something which has a deep impact on your life and you must be aware of it. I know you’ll become upset after this news, but yes my dear he is cheating on you...
I know it is one of the most painful experiences, you've invested your heart and soul into a man you once thought was perfect for you but in return for your love, he betrayed you...
Don't waste your time and contact me to know every detail about him...
Around the clock, he only shows that he loves and cares for you but the truth is that he is lying and there is someone else in his life who is more important than you.
I know you have this feeling that something is just off but you don’t know what it is, but you ignore all these red flags as you don't want to believe it...
So you need to be careful. Let me tell you everything in detail about what's going on behind closed doors that you must know...Click the pink button to register with Keen, your first 3 minutes are FREE...

Psychic Selena x
I'm not even in a relationship.
whoever sent that message probably making bank off of girls dumb enough to believe this tho

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,410 24,226 7,319
Alleybux
I got an email the other day with the caption " Betty , Barack Obama is talking about you ! ". First of all , b!tch-Who the fµck is Betty :LOL::LOL::LOL: ? These scammers always looking for a new way in.

giphy.gif