Quantcast

Y'all is this offensive or what.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Told my boyfriend I wanted a boob job, he asked me what size, then made a joke about me doing bench presses to get a bigger chest. ha-ha, nice joke. then he said "have you ever seen those female bodybuilders? they have those really big pecs and their breasts just sit on top. it looks nasty." then he laughed. I didn't think it was funny and it made him sound like a dumbass to me. I spoke up about it and we got into a small discussion, and then I said what he said was really dumb. I made the convo awkward by going deep into it, and I felt bad because I defend people a lot and it always annoys him, especially when he was just joking around. but I find he puts his foot in his mouth frequently and I think it makes him come off like a dumbass. Who was wrong?

Last edited:

poohdinni

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,639 1,466 976
Alleybux
You cant take a joke.

He damned if he do and damn if he dont

if he etll you "yeah get a boob job" you're gonna cry cause youre too sensitive

If he tell you " no dont get it you dont need it" you gonna say " Dont tell me what to do.

So he does what every sane person would do, makes a joke in an awkward situations.

he not wrong and youre not wrong. You both just dont match

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
You cant take a joke.

He damned if he do and damn if he dont

if he etll you "yeah get a boob job" you're gonna cry cause youre too sensitive

If he tell you " no dont get it you dont need it" you gonna say " Dont tell me what to do.

So he does what every sane person would do, makes a joke in an awkward situations.

he not wrong and youre not wrong. You both just dont match
what, this didn't have anything to do with the boob job. I just mentioned that to give the conversation some context. and he didn't feel awkward he just makes dumbass jokes. He does other stuff too, like we went to a Mediterranean place once and he mimicked the employee's accent to me.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
That's his opinion
his opinion is stupid and he didn't need to share it. he also makes comments about fat people all the time. we once got icecream and sat in the car outside the place, and he started this game to guess whether the people pulling up to the shop would be fat when they got out their car or not.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
it's not that serious sis
he also makes comments about fat people all the time. we once got ice cream and sat in the car outside the place, and he started this game to guess whether the people pulling up to the shop would be fat when they got out of their car or not.

also mimicked an employee's accent at a Mediterranean restaurant once and then another time at a Japanese restaurant, and then said the restaurant was Chinese. UGH

BrittXOXO

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,324 314 116
Alleybux
Your ex is wrong. Speaking negatively about women’s body. He’s jealous that he could never get pecks like those female body builders probably because he’s so lazy.

Is he fat?

Reaction score
Reactions
8,552 155 32
Alleybux
I don’t mean this as an attack at all, but why still bother with him if he’s your ex AND keeps his foot in his mouth? Of course I lack further context of his character, but from what you’ve said, he sounds obnoxious.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
he also makes comments about fat people all the time. we once got ice cream and sat in the car outside the place, and he started this game to guess whether the people pulling up to the shop would be fat when they got out of their car or not.

also mimicked an employee's accent at a Mediterranean restaurant once and then another time at a Japanese restaurant, and then said the restaurant was Chinese. UGH

like the @girl6_nyc above alluded to...why are you still in communication with this dude?

BootyCookies

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,095 2,448 599
Alleybux
Is he fat or sloppy? Does he have man breasts. It's usually the ugly dudes who have the most to say in regards to women's bodies

LaVieBoheme

Block and ignore the racists. Don’t feed them.
Reaction score
Reactions
358,286 10,574 2,206
Alleybux

You clearly don't like this man, so why are you torturing yourself by still knowing him?

Agent Syd

If I'm on timeout, it's because I called out a yt
Reaction score
Reactions
150,225 5,130 2,822
Alleybux
It's his opinion. It DOES look weird to some people and it is what it is. Ironically, what he finds so unsightly about that look are the implants many female bodybuilders get. Because their pectoral muscles are so defined and they have like, 5% body fat or whatever their tits disappear. So because they want to fill out their bikinis they get breast implants, which kind of just sit there because again, their pectoral muscles are huge and there's literally no fat there to create a soft look. He's entitled to his opinion and I agree it looks weird. It's only natural for some people who aren't in the figure competition world to think it's weird because it's not something we're used to seeing everyday and it isn't natural. I think you're being overly sensitive about this. YOU don't look like that, do you? I know you don't, and if you got implants you wouldn't look like that because you're probably not a bodybuilder. So why are you bothered by his opinion?

Riley Yo

#BFLM
Reaction score
Reactions
46,295 2,709 71
Alleybux
Some of y’all trip me out with these “who was wrong ” type of threads lol. What you’re really doing is looking for others to validate your feelings. You know in your mind you don’t believe you were wrong. That’s why when fonts don’t agree, you start replying with things that wasn’t in the op, but at that point it becomes a bit of a self drag, because at the end of the day, that’s who you were with, and you’re still here talking about him.

purplecats

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,416 4,093 140
Alleybux
Years ago there was a rumour that Dr. Ph!l pressured his ex wife to do those pec exercises to enlarge her breasts

DaughterofHermione

At your man’s house going through his wallet
Reaction score
Reactions
236,702 10,385 8,637
Alleybux
He sounds a generally terrible human being. Why do you keep him in your life...?

You ever heard the saying “show me who your friends are and I’m show you who you are.”

Eminem

Slim Shady
Reaction score
Reactions
169,079 10,079 5,127
Alleybux
most exes will neg you if youre still talking to him. he feels hes the best you can do since youre still there.

Lori O

Real Talk
Reaction score
Reactions
30,536 2,903 2,135
Alleybux
most exes will neg you if youre still talking to him. he feels hes the best you can do since youre still there.
Most likely he is the best she can do. That's why she still communicates with him, even directing his attention to her breast.

Elixabeth

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,959 85 29
Alleybux
Ppl say stupid sh!t but I feel you with feeling bad constantly making the conversation deep or lecture them when someone says stupid sh!t. I would honestly say stop talking to him cause unless you plan on getting back with him there’s no benefit of staying friends with someone who you feel is ignorant.

CLASSY SHADE

Birdwatching
Reaction score
Reactions
9,178 160 65
Alleybux
It’s not about his “opinion” it’s about his lack of intelligence. He sounds ignorant as hell.

Other people with that same type of mentality will condone it but it sounds like you know better.....and any man that makes fun of another woman’s body to you isn’t worth your precious time.

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,696 12,395 7,403
Alleybux
I never speak to exes ever. I don’t go back and be chilling with them. Once I’m done I’m done, that sh!t is childish.
This is one of the many reasons women have difficulty moving on to a new guy. The ex have them on speed dial in their back pockets: keeping hope alive for the ladies and a main xes source for him.

idk why OP remained friends with her ex perhaps he is a great all around guy...sarcastic lol.

Get rid of all exes, past hurts, xes buddies and traumas. And get rid of all jerks, arseholes and garden variety narcissists to live a normal life.

life is hard enough so why make it harder?

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
This is one of the many reasons women have difficulty moving on to a new guy. The ex have them on speed dial in their back pockets: keeping hope alive for the ladies and a main xes source for him.

idk why OP remained friends with her ex perhaps he is a great all around guy...sarcastic lol.

Get rid of all exes, past hurts, xes buddies and traumas. And get rid of all jerks, arseholes and garden variety narcissists to live a normal life.
I just said that majority they still be smashing these men and having xes with them. It’s such a weird thing for me to sit in some male face after we no longer together When y’all already broke up for a reason. Whether he good or not it’s like come on love lmao.

CuteButtocks

Chileeeeee
Reaction score
Reactions
54,503 1,395 381
Alleybux
He sounds childish. Ignore these fonts gaslighting you.

You talked about getting a boob job and he managed to turn the convo into female body builders having nasty looking boobs/pecs, like how does that relate? And mimicking accents is just really immature. He seems like the type to put down/make fun of other people and I hate that.

MsBIGChoc

Megan's Hennessey Bottle
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
275,539 33,082 27,391
Alleybux
Do you have body builder breasts? If not then you shouldn't be offended

keelolo1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
109,202 2,302 1,557
Alleybux
what, this didn't have anything to do with the boob job. I just mentioned that to give the conversation some context. and he didn't feel awkward he just makes dumbass jokes. He does other stuff too, like we went to a Mediterranean place once and he mimicked the employee's accent to me.

Well then why the hell are you still associated with him? He's your EX

Peachesca

Are you (づ ◕‿◕ )づ lost babygirl?
Reaction score
Reactions
62,513 1,543 944
Alleybux
Told my ex I wanted a boob job, he asked me what size, then made a joke about me doing bench presses to get a bigger chest. ha-ha, nice joke. then he said "have you ever seen those female bodybuilders? they have those really big pecs and their breasts just sit on top. it looks nasty." then he laughed. I didn't think it was funny and it made him sound like a dumbass to me. I spoke up about it and we got into a small discussion, and then I said what he said was really dumb. I made the convo awkward by going deep into it, and I felt bad because I defend people a lot and it always annoys him, especially when he was just joking around. but I find he puts his foot in his mouth frequently and I think it makes him come off like a dumbass. Who was wrong?
You’re wrong. He is entitled to his opinion. If it’s nasty to him then it’s nasty to him.

AutoPilot

Fly To Freedom
Reaction score
Reactions
41,060 808 518
Alleybux
Like others said he's an ex for a reason. Some people can still be friends with an ex or most of their ex's but others can't. I learned my lesson, I can't and do not want to be friends with ex's. For me there's no real closure when I remained friends, boundaries get blurry and it made it incredibly hard to move on. It was like we still together without being official.

As far your boobs, I don't even know why you bought it up especially to an ex. Of course he's gonna neg you...he doesn't want you upgrading. As far as female body builders most people do not like their bodies because they think they're too masculine. He's not the only person who feels that way many men and women have said pretty much the say thing.

Over all stop talking to ex's...it never goes or ends well.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom