Quantcast

Y'all know something in the milk wasn't clean with Michael Jackson. Y'all know! Stop!

Would you pay off someone if they falsely accused you of molesting children

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,651 21,016 26,972
Alleybux
Which grown up man hangs with kids like that???? Like why was he so close to so many kids??? How is that normal????? WHERE THEY DO THAT AT????

screen-shot-2018-01-22-at-5-20-22-pm.png

0_MICHAEL-JACKSON-WITH-MACAULAY-CULKIN-AT-DISNEY-WORLD-FLORIDA-AMERICA-1995.jpg

VZBHQ3BZD4I6TIDMH3EO2UE5CU.jpg

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa50709bc-34ff-11e9-83b1-70570211a34e.jpg

Like why the hale are you bffs with kids??? WHY???

Let's not even get into all the surgeries and having white children. Like why did this BLACK Man have white children? Like WHITE WHITE. WHY???

Y'all know damn well this man was disturbed and tortured. Something wasn't right. What we not gon do is sit here and pretend like Michael did not have some serious issues. That's what we NOT gon do.

tenor.gif

P R I S O N !!!!!!!

MessyB0ttom

Blue waffle survivor
Reaction score
Reactions
160,828 6,800 2,798
Alleybux
Exactly! Most fonts will scream pedophile for far less but MJ is untouchable. They were calling foul on Drake for texting that Millie girl about work but not for a grown man sleeping in the bed and preferring to associate with children (especially boys).

Prettier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,408 2,772 876
Alleybux
I 100% believe without a shadow of a doubt that Michael Jackson is completely innocent.

I believe he was greatly talented and way too pure hearted for this cruel world. His flaw is that he was too generous, kind, and forgiving.

People perception of normal is just that, a perception. You are speaking of someone who never had millions of people adoring you, millions of dollars, luxury, jet setting, and genius level creativity. You can go to mall without ipeople crying and trampling others to touch you. He was either be constantly adored at a God-like level or vilified worst than the devil.

You looking through the eye of your common, everyday, boring eyes. Your outlook is going to be different and it doesn't necessarily make it right.

Also it's been stated many time that fame has such an effect on you that it can stunt your development in some way. It can be a bad thing for people such as Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, and Soulja Boy who seem to be the same 15/16 years old they were introduced to the world as.

Michael was introduced to the entertainment world at 5 years old. So he kept that wonder of a 5 year old that was magical and innocent and just trying to make sure mainly other young child talent and sickly children would have these magical childhood moment he could not have.

simplymina

in my bag
Reaction score
Reactions
156,119 6,832 2,211
Alleybux
I find it hilarious that people would automatically think pedo if it was a regular guy but give a pass to MJ. Sleeping with kids in the same bed as a grown man is questionable no matter who you are.

litty

mute Lipstick Brothas for clear skin
Reaction score
Reactions
80,796 4,420 4,699
Alleybux
I love how MJ stans behave as if he was mentally challenged on a child's level. I have met a few of those types of of people that actually have this condition, and they are not like MJ whatsoever. It literally doesn't matter what a Black man does to kids, he will always have someone there to defend them :/

appleh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,242 137 291
Alleybux
After all These haters with the one braincell have vomitted their non facts out they all can now creep back into the ass from which they crawled out.

lilacstorm

❦☽
Reaction score
Reactions
13,932 233 405
Alleybux
You can make as many threads and posts on this topic as you want but if you can't provide any concrete evidence supporting your view you can't insult fans for defending him.

Brother Mouzone

We don’t run from where we come from
Reaction score
Reactions
358,908 10,150 3,000
Alleybux
I find it hilarious that people would automatically think pedo if it was a regular guy but give a pass to MJ. Sleeping with kids in the same bed as a grown man is questionable no matter who you are.

@appleh

I noticed you groaned this.

Do you think a grown man sleeping with unrelated kids in the same bed ISN'T questionable?

I understand the concern about false charges of molestation against him. As well as the questionable motive of the parents.

But the above is where some of MJ's supporters seem crazy.

If "Bob" Jackson or Michael "Brown" was sleeping with boys in his bed would you think that is normal?

ETA I see MJ stans will groan this too. Just explain why you think it's normal?

I don't think he molested any of those boys. But I have enough sense to see what is questionable behavior. Not sure why some of you stans can't see that

Last edited:

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
Which grown up man hangs with kids like that???? Like why was he so close to so many kids??? How is that normal????? WHERE THEY DO THAT AT????

screen-shot-2018-01-22-at-5-20-22-pm.png

0_MICHAEL-JACKSON-WITH-MACAULAY-CULKIN-AT-DISNEY-WORLD-FLORIDA-AMERICA-1995.jpg

VZBHQ3BZD4I6TIDMH3EO2UE5CU.jpg

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa50709bc-34ff-11e9-83b1-70570211a34e.jpg

Like why the hale are you bffs with kids??? WHY???

Let's not even get into all the surgeries and having white children. Like why did this BLACK Man have white children? Like WHITE WHITE. WHY???

Y'all know damn well this man was disturbed and tortured. Something wasn't right. What we not gon do is sit here and pretend like Michael did not have some serious issues. That's what we NOT gon do.

tenor.gif

P R I S O N !!!!!!!

And this is your proof?

Macaulay Culkin is one of Mj's most ardent defenders to this day. He was never molested. To the contrary. His father abuser him and he cut him off. He does not tolerate abusers

But he always has nothing but good things to say about Mj.

Here's the most recent example of that:

So what's your point of showing MJ and Culkin together?
WTF does that prove?

MJ was with little girls too plenty of photos showing him and girls. So that means he was molesting girls too?

As for Safechuck he is a serial liar who is suing MJ's Estate fro hundreds of millions as we speak and every time he opens his mouth in an interview he changed this fµck!ng story!

A story he concocted by copying he sick pedo book of Victor Gutierrez. Yeah something is not right with that don't you think?

you have presented no evidence that MJ molested anyone.
Try again.

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
The fans/stans are gonna light you up, but I respect you for saying it anyway.

She didn't say anything that proves MJ was a molester.
Nothing.

She is simply projecting her xesual fantasies onto MJ and those boys.
There is not shred of evidence that MJ molested Culkin to the contrary.

And Safechuck is a proven serial liar. Here's one of his many lies:

safechuck-lie-threats.png

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,651 21,016 26,972
Alleybux
If it was literally any other man who did these things he would be thrown to the wolves, but MJ is untouchable (especially on lsa..)

Right!!!!!!! LSA crucifies men for doing WAY WAY less but when it comes to MJ, they look the other way smh

It is NOT normal for a grown ass man to be bffs with young boys. Something in the milk was not clean with Michael. That man was not normal.

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux
I don't think Michael Jackson fans ever said it was right for him to allow kids to sleep in his bed..but he did and it was his mistake.it was his flaws that made him beautiful..so yes it was weird for him to allow that..it was inexcusable but I think he paid that with his reputation and life..

PEOPLE WANT to HARSHLY judge Michael Jackson as if your perfect..its easy to judge someone else without looking at yourself.

That's why I defend and stan for Michael Jackson because of the judging he had to encounter..he is an inspiration to how someone survives harsh storms.

Most people could not handle his life and would crack under pressure...

Michael my brother you were not perfect but you sure did live.and you lived your life to the fullest no one can take that away from you.

Will defend you till the end of my days

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
I ain't scared of Jacko stans. Let them try. I'm ready for that ass.

tenor.gif

You still should explain why every MJ accuser changes their story over and over again, why every single one runs to trial lawyers to find out how to make millions with their BS claims
and why they are a tiny minority among the dozens of kids
who were his friends and who always had nothing but good
to say about him.

You are desperate to sexualize something that was not xesual at all.

MissShawna

Do your ghetto antics know no bounds!?
Reaction score
Reactions
228,832 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
I’ve never gotten into the debate on whether he molested or raped kids, because I don’t know what the truth is.

But I do know that behind the soft spoken childlike persona he portrayed, Michael had some strong darkness in & behind is eyes. Take that as you will...

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
Right!!!!!!! LSA crucifies men for doing WAY WAY less but when it comes to MJ, they look the other way smh

Because in MJ's case there is TONS of evidence he was innocent. Which part of that your don't understand?

It is NOT normal for a grown ass man to be bffs with young boys. Something in the milk was not clean with Michael. That man was not normal.

Doesn't matter what you think is normal or not normal.
The only think that matter is whether he molested anyone or not.
He did not.

Normal means common ordinary conventional, nothing more.
Nobody has an obligation to be common ordinary and conventional. You have the obligation to not break the laws
and not hurt anyone. That's it.

And MJ befriended men women boys girls alike. Families.
Like these ones:

LMFAO00

Condis right hand
Reaction score
Reactions
76,514 3,908 4,061
Alleybux
Yeah, he was not normal in one sense but if you actually study his childhood you will understand why. But he did NOT molest children if that was what you are insinuating.

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
I’ve never gotten into the debate on whether he molested or raped kids, because I don’t know what the truth is.

But I do know that behind the soft spoken childlike persona he portrayed, Michael had some strong darkness in & behind is eyes. Take that as you will...

Huh? MJ had the most innocent kind eyes. If you see darkness there you project your own darkness onto him.

Funny it's outsiders who never even knew him who have all kinds of dark ideas about him while the many people who knew him, and who have no reason to lie, are all so positive about him.

Michael Jackson.. Paris and Kathy Hilton speak of their loving friendship with Michael Jackson..

Dr Wayne Dyer Talks About Michael Jackson ( subtitulos en Español )

missyed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
287,747 2,708 490
Alleybux
I absolutely do not agree with kids sleeping in his bed, that is a bit too much, it's not normal but Michael seemed very damaged from his childhood, there was something missing there for him.

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,651 21,016 26,972
Alleybux
Because in MJ's case there is TONS of evidence he was innocent. Which part of that your don't understand?

He did not.

Nobody has an obligation to be common ordinary and conventional. You have the obligation to not break the laws

Like these ones:

Girl, you working overtime, saying A LOT and NOTHING at the same time.

Why was this grown ass black man bffs with all dem young boys?? WHY???

Why was this grown ass black man sleeping in the same bed with all dem young boys???? WHY???

That is NOT normal behavior. What we NOT gon do is sit here and act like a grown ass man all laid up in bed with young boys is normal. NOPE! We ain't doing that, especially NOT in this #MeToo era.

AshleyReya1999

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,422 583 1,537
Alleybux

He did not.

Like these ones:

Zetor giving them facts!

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,651 21,016 26,972
Alleybux

He did not.

Like these ones:

Ok girl but why was he all laid up in bed with them young boys???

giphy.gif

Will you let your young boy to sleep in the same bed with a grown ass man???

Shamone1958

Stan Halle Bailey for Princess Ariel!!
Reaction score
Reactions
128,221 3,667 2,455
Alleybux
Michael Jackson should have kept his bedroom closed for sleepovers true but that's about it. Him being falsely accused of sh!t he didn't do especially since he was throughly investigated is what most stans fight about.

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
Girl, you working overtime, saying A LOT and NOTHING at the same time.

I say a lot of something that debunks your idiotic oversexed ideas about him.

Why was this grown ass black man bffs with all dem young boys?? WHY???

If you really want to know why don't you listen to the boys who were there and who unlike Safechuck and Robson do not have a reason to lie?

And why do you ignore the girls? What do you think he did with Amy Agajanian? Well, playing, believe or not. Watching cartoons. Eating candy.

Why was this grown ass black man sleeping in the same bed with all dem young boys???? WHY???

Not just young boys, Men women boys girls all slept in his bed if they wanted to. Why did they sleep there? Because
they ASKED to sleep there and MJ didn't turn anyone away,
yes he was that kind. He explained this over and over again
but you are not willing to listen.

Michael Jackson never invited anyone to sleep in his bed, let alone only boys

Why did Robson want to sleep in MJ's room?
why did Gavin Arvizo want to sleep there?
why did Chandler want to sleep there?

gavin-bashir-interview-1.jpg

That is NOT normal behavior. What we NOT gon do is sit here and act like a grown ass man all laid up in bed with young boys is normal. NOPE! We ain't doing that, especially NOT in this #MeToo era.

why the bloody hell are you obsessed with boys?
MJ didn't sleep in a bed with boys, but boys girls men women alike. Get it?

Mj shared his bed with PEOPLE if those people wanted to sleep there. He didn't think there was anything xesual about merely sharing a bed with someone and he had every right to think that way.

karen-response-to-HBI.png

What was he doing with hit man in his bedroom alone? Oh must be something xesual. bµllsh!t.

van-valin-OTW.png

And metoo became a fµck!ng lynchmob. It has become completely irrational , supporting every crooks who claims to be a victim.

Metoo won't change the fact that sharing a bed with someone is not illegal and not xesual and not a reason to destroy someone's life.

BillieJeanDab

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
208,013 3,742 1,596
Alleybux
You can make as many threads and posts on this topic as you want but if you can't provide any concrete evidence supporting your view you can't insult fans for defending him.

Exactly, but when their fave is compared to him they have no problem with it. Michael was innocent and have been proven to be innocent. Nothing but a ploy to get a top thread going.

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
Ok girl but why was he all laid up in bed with them young boys???

Will you let your young boy to sleep in the same bed with a grown ass man???

This has been explained 100s of times are you still can't comprehend it.

1. It was not just boys.

2. Everyone who ever slept there did it on their own volition.

3. MJ didn't think sharing a bed with someone was xesual
and he had every fµck!ng right to think that.

4. Cut the crap about sleeping. MJ is not being accused of sleeping
but horrible xes acts which have nothing to do with sleeping.
He never did those. And that's why we defend him.

Now, clear?

bedsharing-pic.png

Here, you can see Mj in his bedroom with a bunch of kids.
100% innocent and pure.

Last edited:

Brother Mouzone

We don’t run from where we come from
Reaction score
Reactions
358,908 10,150 3,000
Alleybux
Michael Jackson should have kept his bedroom closed for sleepovers true but that's about it. Him being falsely accused of sh!t he didn't do especially since he was throughly investigated is what most stans fight about.

Thank you. That's a reasonable response.

I don't think he molested those boys. But he should not have had them in his bed.

But some people try to rationalize, make excuses for and defend things that shouldn't be defended (a grown man sleeping in the bed with boys) trying to push back on the accusations.

That actually hurts the credibility in arguing against molestation allegations.

Talking to some of the MJ Stans is like trying to talk sense to a Trump supporter.

Last edited:

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux

How do you know how does anyone know..we don't know him..and we never will .

I am talking Michael's word for it..it was just innocent fun..why does everything have to be dark and ugly.