Quantcast

Y'all know something in the milk wasn't clean with Michael Jackson. Y'all know! Stop!

Would you pay off someone if they falsely accused you of molesting children

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sparklelious84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,347 671 285
Alleybux
So now that Bey is breaking records and the talk of the town after Grammy night, you had to bump this thread (when everyone's been minding their business and chilling on this topic) to blame the Beyhive.

Okay.
I don't watch The Grammys and I'm happy for Bey, I don't have anything against her and I admitted in another thread that The Moonwalkers (The MJ fans) and The Beehive are the same when it comes to anyone coming for MJ and Bey either on social media or tv and I know not all the fonts from either the Beyoncé and The Prince forums on LSA come up in here starting drama in which.

I knew someone from either forums would be defensive over my post but still like I said? all The MJ fans ask for is to be able to go into this forum and celebrate MJ's life and career without any drama, we all know that LSA isn't an MJ website but still like I said? this going back and forth about MJ's plastic surgery, Prince Michael and them and of course the allegations with other fanbases is TIRING!
@zetor just stop quoting me and I say this nicely.

After your lovely friend Sparkle bumped this thread, you come in here quoting something I said from november 2022 to drag me back on here. When will you realize that nothing you're saying will change my mind (notice I said nothing YOU are saying, meaning that I could be open to discussion with other people but you keep rehashing the same ish and I'm done arguing with YOU in particular).

Y'all purposely keep stirring sht up and then gaslight people.
KEEP ME OUT OF THIS!

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,182 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
I knew someone from either forums would be defensive over my post but still like I said? all The MJ fans ask for is to be able to go into this forum and celebrate MJ's life and career without any drama, we all know that LSA isn't an MJ website but still like I said? this going back and forth about MJ's plastic surgery, Prince Michael and them and of course the allegations with other fanbases is TIRING!

no one is defensive. the thing is that you did bumped the thread lol. it’s a discussion forum on MJ-related topics. if you can’t stomach unfavourable opinions of your fave you should stick to official fan forums. it is written in the LSA rules

ChelleCent

Thriller Star
Reaction score
Reactions
22,420 1,762 1,045
Alleybux
It is obvious that whoever started this thread is from the BEEHIVE (Beyoncé fans) which is why I never go to their forum here on LSA that much because like I said? I don't really response to anti-MJ posts on either The Prince or Beyoncé forums because I know my mouth and my fingers when I type so I don't want to pop off on anyone younger than me ( the BEEHIVE) or anyone that is older than me.

(The Prince fans) and I know there are Prince fans that don't come up in this forum starting sh!t in case some of them come at me at his or her defense but still there's some fonts from either forum trying to get the MJ fam all in their feelings always posting threads about his appearance, the allegations and his children and it's tiring and all.

The MJ fam ask is that we want to enjoy posts that celebrate his life and his career without ANY DRAMA from other fanbases!
Oh yes she is a notorious Beehive Stan that love coming for MJ and his fans. I have many post in this thread about it.

Sparklelious84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,347 671 285
Alleybux
Oh yes she is a notorious Beehive Stan that love coming for MJ and his fans. I have many post in this thread about it.
I thought so and like I said even if their idol is a HUGE MJ fan? her fans still has this HATRED for him, now some of her fans love MJ as much she do but some like this 1 who started this thread? pure HATE him, like I said? I don't have anything against Bey in fact I do listen to Bey and Destiny's Child's music from time to time but anyway and like.

I said? even if their idol has shown in her videos and her social media account how much she love and appreciate MJ and his family? it seems like the beehive (well some them on LSA anyway) want to pick a fight with us and other fanbases either here on LSA or otherwise on social media in which is TIRING and I know some of them are grown and.

We can't tell them what to do but still this trolling the MJ forum and getting the MJ fam in their feelings is getting on OUR NERVES as you can tell, we're not the ones that are "BECKY WITH THE GOOD HAIR, and some of us DON'T TROLL the Beyoncé forum starting sh!t and we APPRECIATE that whoever from this thread that their FEUDING WITH? to don't bring.

The DRAMA HERE!

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,182 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
I thought so and like I said even if their idol is a HUGE MJ fan? her fans still has this HATRED for him, now some of her fans love MJ as much she do but some like this 1 who started this thread? pure HATE him, like I said? I don't have anything against Bey in fact I do listen to Bey and Destiny's Child's music from time to time but anyway and like.

I said? even if their idol has shown in her videos and her social media account how much she love and appreciate MJ and his family? it seems like the beehive (well some them on LSA anyway) want to pick a fight with us and other fanbases either here on LSA or otherwise on social media in which is TIRING and I know some of them are grown and.

We can't tell them what to do but still this trolling the MJ forum and getting the MJ fam in their feelings is getting on OUR NERVES as you can tell, we're not the ones that are "BECKY WITH THE GOOD HAIR, and some of us DON'T TROLL the Beyoncé forum starting sh!t and we APPRECIATE that whoever from this thread that their FEUDING WITH? to don't bring.

The DRAMA HERE!

i love how you ignore the MJ fans constantly trolling other forums but ok

PrinceNelson

Eat your pancakes
Reaction score
Reactions
161,282 17,486 9,412
Alleybux
i love how you ignore the MJ fans constantly trolling other forums but ok

I don't understand how they came up to the conclusion that the OP dislikes MJ because she's a Beyonce fan. She just happens to be a Beyonce fan who dislikes MJ because she thought he was weird and hung out inappropriately with children. Beyonce has nothing do with it. The OP could have easily been a Britney Spears or Rihanna fan as well. All 3 loved MJ and vice versa doesn't mean someone who's a fan of theirs has to feel the same way.

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,182 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
I don't understand how they came up to the conclusion that the OP dislikes MJ because she's a Beyonce fan. She just happens to be a Beyonce fan who dislikes MJ because she thought he was weird and hung out inappropriately with children. Beyonce has nothing do with it. The OP could have easily been a Britney Spears or Rihanna fan as well. All 3 loved MJ and vice versa doesn't mean someone who's a fan of theirs has to feel the same way.

yeah, exactly her rant makes no sense! just because bey liked MJ it doesn’t mean the hive has to kiss MJ’s behind and vice versa. that poster makes that rant all the time too and she ignores the MJ fans that constantly stir sh!t up in the beyoncé and prince forum

Elizabeth614

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,951 1,170 2,114
Alleybux
Princess Diana really ? How does that compare ? I swear you will go at any length possible to justify MJ. It's starting to look ridiculous at this point. Just stop please.
Why you always sound like 12 years old lol? Are you really preteen or you are playing a role? Anyway in both cases you need to grow up LOL.

PrinceNelson

Eat your pancakes
Reaction score
Reactions
161,282 17,486 9,412
Alleybux
Why you always sound like 12 years old lol? Are you really preteen or you are playing a role? Anyway in both cases you need to grow up LOL.

Here we go again with the delusional MJ stans quoting old posts because they have nothing better to do.

Reminder in case you thought we forgot : MJ is still a pedo.

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,551 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
Here we go again with the delusional MJ stans quoting old posts because they have nothing better to do.

Reminder in case you thought we forgot : MJ is still a pedo.
For someone who believes he was a predator, you sure live in his forum. Guess you’re still hurt about the whole prince situation lolz.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,299 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
For someone who believes he was a predator, you sure live in his forum. Guess you’re still hurt about the whole prince situation lolz.

I can't stand these 2 faced fonts that want to play both sides for years. Mental illness for real.

PrinceNelson

Eat your pancakes
Reaction score
Reactions
161,282 17,486 9,412
Alleybux

Who lives in this forum ? Y'all the ones who keep quoting me, clearly y'all want me to come here to say what I've always said : That I believe MJ is a pedo.
As long as you keep quoting me, I'll come back and say the same thing.

What Prince situation ? I swear y'all look for any excuse.

Anyway, MJ is still a pedo.

Keep quoting me and I'll keep repeating this. I've written entire essays about why he is one so now I have nothing left to say other than : MJ was a pedo.

You wanna stop reading this ? stop quoting me.

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,551 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
Who lives in this forum ? Y'all the ones who keep quoting me, clearly y'all want me to come here to say what I've always said : That I believe MJ is a pedo.

Keep quoting me and I'll keep repeating this. I've written entire essays about why he is one so now I have nothing left to say other than : MJ was a pedo.

You sound hurt lmfaooooo

PrinceNelson

Eat your pancakes
Reaction score
Reactions
161,282 17,486 9,412
Alleybux
You sound hurt lmfaooooo
d35c197aff2f327d0d92244e4622d18b.jpg

Keep quoting me and I'll keep posting more MJ pics with his little blond boyfriends.

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,551 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
I can't stand these 2 faced fonts that want to play both sides for years. Mental illness for real.
Reading through the old threads and seeing her responses there always gives me a kick. She’s just mad about the whole prince thing.

The thing about opposite stans though is that they can never just stop being a fan, their obsession just turns dark:rosedead

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,551 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
Not the user looking up pics of MJ and male children (and referring to them as BOYFRIENDS) to post omg this is a special kind of mental illness :skull::skull:

Not her putting me on ignore omg!!!!
Fonts like that are mentally ill. How are you referring to children that you believe to be victims as boyfriends. Disgusting and perverted. Something is really wrong with y’all.

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
Not the user looking up pics of MJ and male children (and referring to them as BOYFRIENDS) to post omg this is a special kind of mental illness :skull::skull:

Not her putting me on ignore omg!!!!
Fonts like that are mentally ill. How are you referring to children that you believe to be victims as boyfriends. Disgusting and perverted. Something is really wrong with y’all.

And she posted pictures of two boys who are among his most ardent defenders Culkin and a Cascio :LOL:

This is Aldo Dominique and Marie Nicole Cascio
I wonder how she decides which one she wants to be MJ's
"boyfriend" or "girlfriend"

1676586217739.png

And what she thinks these photos prove:

1676586136526.png

1676585453418.png

1676585471442.png

1676585617017.png

1676585664003.png

1676585678540.png

1676585789440.png

1676585870753.png

1676585497247.png

She is really a sick one

She puts everyone on ignore who counters her delusions with facts

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,182 5,794 4,187
Alleybux

MJ stans think they own this forum lol. they’re the ones quoting old posts trying to reassure each other w the usual stan talking points

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,182 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
just looked on incognito chrome mode.

lol zetor & co will jump all over descriptions of fact and/or things other adults say (they do the same w judge weis because she said that jordan chandler was cute when weis was clearly indicating that jordan was smart and nice, qualities that stand out to adults in kids) while ignoring the allegations in the context of MJ's outsize obsession w and extreme overidealization of children -- MJ saying he sees the face of god in children, that he would be dead without children in the world, befriending children as if he were their peer, having sleepovers w children, incorporating children into his work constantly regardless of context (the way kids are used in black or white is bizarre), and so on.

this need to defend MJ while also trying to take moral heights is pathetic and so dishonest.

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,182 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
and zetor knows what he’s doing by posting children who did not have a close relationships w MJ. furthermore, kindness and charity do not mean someone cannot be also a predator. MJ fans lack nuance as usual lol.

ChelleCent

Thriller Star
Reaction score
Reactions
22,420 1,762 1,045
Alleybux
And she posted pictures of two boys who are among his most ardent defenders Culkin and a Cascio :LOL:

This is Aldo Dominique and Marie Nicole Cascio
I wonder how she decides which one she wants to be MJ's
"boyfriend" or "girlfriend"

View attachment 4502782

And what she thinks these photos prove:

View attachment 4502780

View attachment 4502732

View attachment 4502733

View attachment 4502745

View attachment 4502748

View attachment 4502750

View attachment 4502757