Y'all watch JustJazzy6?

Life could be worse
Reactions
2,033 24
Alleybux
Besides fast food and the phone bill, it doesn't even look like she really takes of anything else. I'm going to keep it real with you. She doesn't really be taking care of Cairo. I see her play with him but like Jazzy and Karter no learning stimulation activites.
Nah, Kyro is definitely more intellectually advanced than Karter. Studber did teach Kyro stuff much early on in her personal videos. I do see how much bad behavior Kyro adopted since being around Karter (being in just a diaper, dancing around and staying up late). Kyro was definitely more chilled, wore full clothing in the house, did not go around hitting people, and had a routine/schedule. The amount of times I see Jasmine encouraging Kyro to hit and abuse the girls or Studber is astonishing. Studber definitely got too comfortable not doing much as well. She was in grad school, had a full time job and barber on the side. Jasmine showed her clickbaits and IG drama pays the bills.

General Manager
Reactions
44,826 2,390 1,083
Alleybux
Nah, Kyro is definitely more intellectually advanced than Karter. Studber did teach Kyro stuff much early on in her personal videos. I do see how much bad behavior Kyro adopted since being around Karter (being in just a diaper, dancing around and staying up late). Kyro was definitely more chilled, wore full clothing in the house, did not go around hitting people, and had a routine/schedule. The amount of times I see Jasmine encouraging Kyro to hit and abuse the girls or Studber is astonishing. Studber definitely got too comfortable not doing much as well. She was in grad school, had a full time job and barber on the side. Jasmine showed her clickbaits and IG drama pays the bills.
Jasmine brought her down big time but Kyesha is a grown woman running around racking up debt and living ghetto fabulously...how do you take your ass to vegas and miami with 150k student loan debt while living in the projects and your girlfriend house whose a 4×4....how sway?

They are both trash.I noticed Jasmine doesnt have her own car either thats why she was in a uber to go grocery shopping kyesha took that car with her to north carolina....Jasmine is pathetic.She should've been taking driving lessons while Kyesha was gone instead of acting like an obsessed grown ass child.

Blessed Boss
Reactions
66,841 1,226 273
Alleybux
Independent contractors dont HAVE to have a business account...you do if you have a LLC but gig workers do not.They see all my deposits they know ive been doing gig work for several years they never called or emailed me and told me I needed a business account...this is all new to me.I wanted to withdraw my money because im moving soon and I wanted to keep my money in a safe .Im on section 8 and you cant have over a certain amount in your account before they count it towards your rent.I haven't even gotten my income tax refund yet.I dont want 30k+ in my account fucking up my housing.

I was going to use it as a downpayment on a house.Im still trying to decide if im going to get a mortgage or save for two more years and buy a modest house cash or have a very very small mortgage.
It’s always the ones being the most judgmental...

Starter
Reactions
1,802 5 3
Alleybux
View attachment 2462946 She is considering speech therapy for Karter so he can enunciate words properly meanwhile Allyssa ....

I mean really????
This was predictable. All that teaching the baby how to dance, curse, and then teaching him how to speak would make words sound jumbled up. Also, it's normal for some kids to replace words. My daughter used to say z to c and s everywhere. All it took was some practice.

At his age, he should be learning songs, counting, say yes or no,
You right. In the beginning, you could see the difference in the teaching but now you are steadily seeing Jazzy doing that hitting, cursing, violent teaching.

It's weird because it seems like that's her version of teaching children. GUTTERTRAINING101

Blessed Boss
Reactions
66,841 1,226 273
Alleybux
I use my damn ebt EVERYWHERE even the foncy gourmet markets where u can get salads and prepared food ...I be walking out with $50 worth of bullshit:ROFLMAO: you think i give a fuck? Nope....bag my shit please!!

Im not even supposed to get stamps.I dont qualify but I applied anyway and lied on my application about my income:whistle:....than those MAX foodstamps hit bitchhhhhh I been LIVING!!

Shitttt we even go to the Wawa and get the chirren the foncy milkshakes and smoothies

Da fuck u ashamed for? Girl swipe that EBT!:arrogant

I really dgaf about the folks who pay for it they owe our people BILLIONS in reperations but wanna try to shame folks over some lousy ass stamps and scetion 8...FUCK IT USE IT ALL!!!They owe us!
Lol...

Life could be worse
Reactions
2,033 24
Alleybux
20210419_015438.jpg

What!? Isn't she still on drugs and is sometimes high on camera around those kids? Don't their mama be strung out in the house with her young son? I'm confused.

Rookie
Reactions
661 15
Alleybux
So studber felt the need to poorly explain the way kyro was buckled in because I guess people came at her for him not being properly strapped in on her IG story. Y’all she had that BABY FRONT FACING! with only the seatbelt across his lap . I don’t comment on this thread hardly ever I just be in the bushes but nah . Nothing grinds my gears more than seeing a child not buckled in a car seat correctly. And this is the same chick that wants to be a social worker??? HA okay .

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
65,521 3,918 146
Alleybux
So studber felt the need to poorly explain that murk was buckled in because I guess people came at her for him not being properly strapped in on her IG story. Y’all she had that BABY FRONT FACING! with only the seatbelt across his lap . I don’t comment on this thread hardly ever I just be in the bushes but nah . Nothing grinds my gears more than seeing a child not buckled in a car seat correctly. And this is the same chick that wants to be a social worker??? HA okay .
Can you post what she did? Cause I know you not saying she had her baby in the front seat, right?

General Manager
Reactions
6,528 210 6
Alleybux
So studber felt the need to poorly explain the way kyro was buckled in because I guess people came at her for him not being properly strapped in on her IG story. Y’all she had that BABY FRONT FACING! with only the seatbelt across his lap . I don’t comment on this thread hardly ever I just be in the bushes but nah . Nothing grinds my gears more than seeing a child not buckled in a car seat correctly. And this is the same chick that wants to be a social worker??? HA okay .
Smh sometimes karter isn’t in a car seat he be in jasmine’s lap or just on the seat but kyro be in one if its not enough to space for my baby to be in a seat we not coming

Last edited:
Bench Warmer
Reactions
141 10
Alleybux
Only a couple minutes into her YouTube life , she’s telling faith to not be on her. Telling her gf why can’t kyro and Cahhhh-ter can’t have any almond joy. Girl maybe because she don’t want them to be candy with a whole nut inside.
Then says, I can’t do this shit. Like what, you chose to have four birth children and “mother” another one

Starter
Reactions
1,802 5 3
Alleybux
Everything is her first time, that's her schtick. How are you in your 30s four kids and you didn't know you shouldn't microwave a hard boil egg? Then as she burns herself she puts shea butter. Sis, you don't have a first aid kit?

Then for the burn to be on her lips that means she was eating the egg like an apple.

As for the move, I don't think she is going to move. She had that place when she was working when she was with Lesli, and with her "$23,000" a month finances. She is comfortable with her kids cramped up in that one bedroom. It's been 8 years smh.

Team Owner
Reactions
65,521 3,918 146
Alleybux
As for the move, I don't think she is going to move. She had that place when she was working when she was with Lesli, and with her "$23,000" a month finances. She is comfortable with her kids cramped up in that one bedroom. It's been 8 years smh.
Les spilled tea her rent is stabilized Jas just selling the girls a dream. She’s really waiting until the older girls age out and move on.

General Manager
Reactions
17,247 487 13
Alleybux
She posted Carter taking about she never thought she would be raising a son alone. So raising 3 prior girls alone didn’t prepare her to raise another kid by herself? Jazz just stop! At this point it should be second nature to you. That’s all you ever known is being a single mother.

General Manager
Reactions
18,600 112 49
Alleybux
She posted Carter taking about she never thought she would be raising a son alone. So raising 3 prior girls alone didn’t prepare her to raise another kid by herself? Jazz just stop! At this point it should be second nature to you. That’s all you ever known is being a single mother.
Has anyone reminded her tht she has an active OOP on the father!?

General Manager
Reactions
44,826 2,390 1,083
Alleybux
I dont understand why she calls everywhere she goes ghetto like she dont live smack dab in the ghetto of east ny stop it...you wish you could live in the area you were calling ghetto.

What happened to the miami trip and who gonna watch her kids?

General Manager
Reactions
6,528 210 6
Alleybux
Jasmine either needs to let the situation go or let lesly be in karter life she cut that man out his life for a story line for a quick check it’s supervised visitations she can do if she’s not comfortable with the gf she clearly is asking lesly to come get him but her bad talking him and the family will get her no where or makes her the better parent

Starter
Reactions
2,835 119 20
Alleybux
At first I thought y’all were being dramatic. However, now I see how she really is. Why is she so pressed about raising her son alone. When she has 3 other kids that she quote on quote is raising by her self? Does she think she will get more followers or people will turn on lesly. Also, she stated that she never moved before and the process is hard. So she’s telling me she was born in that apartment?

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

See The Thing Is... podcast
They didn’t address the allegations of Olivia’s ideas being shot down by one of them because it wasn’t well received by Joe and Ian or that one of...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Chile so I'm watching this video on the Tea's channel she posted a snapshot of NB basically insinuating that Malia's breathe is stank. Then she...
Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
Women reproducing is a dime a dozen. Homeless women reproduce, criminals reproduce, crackheads reproduce. The idea that you're a prize because...
If you had to marry from another African country where would you choose from?
I would marry a Ghanaian they are soo damn beautiful and i just love their culture. Ghanaian men are also usually packing it, if you know what i...
  • Poll
Spin-Off: Renaming that demon, 50 Cent.
I'd have preferred Bitchy Cent, but I voted for Pissy Cent.
My Jazzy Life
Awww she overwhelmed and talking about doing a wind down bath routine lol She's so slow! She think ant and everything she does is something...
Octavia B
I posted in here that she was seeing someone before anyone figured it out, then I deleted the post because only a select few know. But I’ll...
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
It took a white woman to finally cancel her The only time society feels sympathy for a woman... This evil heifer is finally being cancelled...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
In defence of Keanu: humanity’s gentle emissary, who never claimed to be a great actor In defence of Keanu: humanity’s gentle emissary, who never...
Top Bottom