Y'all watch JustJazzy6?

Starter
Reactions
985 4 8
Alleybux
I wonder what's going on with the custody/ protection order she had against lesly. I guess her fear of lesly&co and him being a deadbeat dad went away just in time for her bday.

Starter
Reactions
985 4 8
Alleybux
She's going to be one of those women who are jealous of their daughters. It's so clear.
If they end up like her there won't be much to be jealous of. Unfortunately.
It was probably shade toward Lesley. She has always treated Karter differently from the girls since he is the one that brought her fame. The pic of him getting his hair washed was all over the internet. She is grooming Kyro to take over when Karter is no longer as cute as he is. The girls are of no use to her fame wise unless they form a singing group.
1. Karter is already past his prime. Sorry. She could've done so much during that time by making him a brand. She waited too long to make him a page. She could've even made a REAL page with the fmak squad but Jazz is Jazz and was too busy checking bd phone looking for trouble.

2. Kyro ain't taking over any spot. He doesn't have the same "it" factor and he doesn't seem to care for them lol. Kyesha tries to "promote" him but all she does is add too many unnecessary hashtags under all their photos.

Life could be worse
Reactions
2,033 24
Alleybux
I wonder what's going on with the custody/ protection order she had against lesly. I guess her fear of lesly&co and him being a deadbeat dad went away just in time for her bday.
YUP! But her followers will bypass all of that. SHE DGAF ABOUT THOSE KIDS! She will be getting hers in Miami while they will be with crackhead grandma and “deadbeat deranged daddy”. She even conveniently brought Alyssa back in time to keep grandma from burning down the house and selling the furniture while she’s away.

Starter
Reactions
2,012 76 8
Alleybux
I would have enjoyed hearing Jasmine back track and apologize to Lesly for them to have gotten to this point.

I can only imagine what her taking responsibility for her actions looked like.

Life could be worse
Reactions
2,033 24
Alleybux
Not these two advertising their anniversary on lesbian ig pages in may... didn’t they (allegedly) meet like mid-july?

Nah, that's what she was lying telling people and denying the relationship as "friends" just like she did with Vegan stud. But LSA clocked it around page 47. We got the backstory a few months ago. There's overlap with Lesly, Vegan stud and Studber. Jasmine left Vegan stud for this one.

General Manager
Reactions
44,826 2,390 1,083
Alleybux
Well we know they didnt have a court date so I wonder how the reunion came to fruition...Lesly bum ass never filed for visitation through the courts. Jasmine who is usually so vocal telling all her business didnt post shit about getting in contact with lesly. Im not impressed by Jasmine and her stud traveling during a pandemic...when are those kids gonna get a vacation?

Rookie
Reactions
189 8 26
Alleybux
Well we know they didnt have a court date so I wonder how the reunion came to fruition...Lesly bum ass never filed for visitation through the courts. Jasmine who is usually so vocal telling all her business didnt post shit about getting in contact with lesly. Im not impressed by Jasmine and her stud traveling during a pandemic...when are those kids gonna get a vacation?
He may have filed. Ny family courts are backed up by so bad.

General Manager
Reactions
44,826 2,390 1,083
Alleybux

Jasmine looks utterly disgusting.
Yuck....damn I thought she said she was losing weight for this Miami trip? Neck thick as ever ....

Y are folks in her youtube comments hyping up Kyesha saying this relationship got you going places yada yada yada...tf? You shouldn't need a gf to travel...as a single mom she should've been traveling with her kids.30 years old and first time at a pool or a beach that shit is embarrassing.

Plane tickets low as hell they could've booked tickets for those kids too

Starter
Reactions
985 4 8
Alleybux
I don't get it. When she was with lesly (and vegan stud) she cooked and drank more but wasn't as big. As soon as she got with studber she let herself go in every way.

I wonder how crackma is holding up with the kids. I hope she didn't sell anything/anyone.

Starter
Reactions
1,421 92 2
Alleybux
I don't get it. When she was with lesly (and vegan stud) she cooked and drank more but wasn't as big. As soon as she got with studber she let herself go in every way.

I wonder how crackma is holding up with the kids. I hope she didn't sell anything/anyone.
She was so much more out together household wise now she can give a damn about running her household them kids do and say what ever they loud asf she knows makayla doesn’t do school just sad

General Manager
Reactions
18,408 447 56
Alleybux
Damn Ik jasmine neighbors tired of they loud asses always hearing “ayeeee”
I guess that a regular day in the PJ’s. I get the Good Times vibes with that apartment building. I’m in Georgia so idk what the PJ’s look like there but her behavior and the fact that a building needs security gives me that feeling. Not a concierge but SECURITY.

Starter
Reactions
2,835 119 20
Alleybux
I guess that a regular day in the PJ’s. I get the Good Times vibes with that apartment building. I’m in Georgia so idk what the PJ’s look like there but her behavior and the fact that a building needs security gives me that feeling. Not a concierge but SECURITY.
Lol that’s not the projects! Many New York City apartments have security in the building!

Team Owner
Reactions
13,015 149 9
Alleybux
Who is the third girl? Who would want to be a third wheel on a trip with this nasty ass couple ?

it was the four of them, jas, studber and 2 other girls on the trip

jas in her bathing suit looking 5 months pregnant

jazz.png

Team Owner
Reactions
65,521 3,918 146
Alleybux
Rookie
Reactions
267 1
Alleybux
I don't know if it's me but the girls look so raggedy now hair never done, clothes look dingy or not matching it's a damn shame she really fell off they didn't look like this before

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Macron hosts Africa summit on post-COVID-19 economic recovery
Brigitte’s son-husband is such a terrible President. I would be shock if he gets reelected. He needs to work on solving the big economic issues...
Haven't heard anything 1 week after job interview.
Always make sure to bring copies of your resume in a portfolio folder
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
Somebody Get Henry Off Twitter..... Where was this concern and action when the Flint death trap was first discovered???
See The Thing Is... podcast
The problem with Mandi is she can’t say I was wrong. Anytime she has to admit it, she will cry and say someone close to her is going through a...
Married at First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (Watch Thread) - Starts Jan. 13
Well, well! Where has she been all season? Now she has something to say? Probably somewhere laughing behind Paige’s back, planning how to win off...
The OFFICIAL crypto holders of LSA thread! What's in your portfolio?
Anyone have their sights on GMR coin? It's a coin about gaming of course, and the gaming community is huge.
Why does popularity and social approval seem to mean more to black men compared to other races?
Meaning that even into adulthood being recognized and being known is very important, even more so then tangible things like real...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
I thought i thought it was a mans arm she hairy af lol Lol that’s her hairy arm With the fake Richard Millie Embarrassing
Allyiahsface Discussion
I dont understand how she stay losing her cards and ID like come on girl.. It was in the back of her car
Top Bottom