Alleybux

source.gif

RoseGold1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,656 744 135
Alleybux
Their ratings were never super high though, at least not steadily. I’ve always thought this show was underrated. But not surprising that this season would see a dip in ratings even though I’m still enjoying it more than RHOA

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,747 21,358 16,214
Alleybux
They shouldn’t have messed with the cast. Also bravo have always done them dirty. They use to constantly change the night they come on. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of people don’t know they back on.

RoseGold1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,656 744 135
Alleybux
They shouldn’t have messed with the cast. Also bravo have always done them dirty. They use to constantly change the night they come on. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of people don’t know they back on.
Yep I thought about this too. I remember when they moved them to Friday nights for a while, like they were trying to get the show canceled. I never understood that because it’s a good show and at that time I think it was at its peak

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux
They keep trying to do this show without Mariah Huq and keep failing at it. Every season Mariah goes the ratings go with her.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux
But I don’t remember a time where they had a good time with Mariah so I’m like huh
It's not about them having a "good time" it's about reality TV drama. Married 2 Medicine is built around Mariah and her social friendships with Doctors or Doctors Wives. Without her there to play the "Queen Bee" / "nucleus" role, the show doesn't work. It's not really supposed to be from the perspectives of the Doctors. It's supposed to be from the Wives perspective.

It's Housewives with Doctors.

MaleDiva0529

Da Male Diva Make the Ballers Wanna Sturr
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 4,153 3,419
Alleybux
It's not about them having a "good time" it's about reality TV drama. Married 2 Medicine is built around Mariah and her social friendships with Doctors or Doctors Wives. Without her there to play the "Queen Bee" / "nucleus" role, the show doesn't work. It's not really supposed to be from the perspectives of the Doctors. It's supposed to be from the Wives perspective.

It's Housewives with Doctors.
But in housewives it’s a balance of both . Mariah alienated herself with that nucleus/ queen bee crap . Nobody likes Mariah I mean I feel for her because it’s her intellectual property but she can’t be mad at nobody but herself if she had a nasty attitude with the cast I can only imagine how she was behind the scenes

Falafal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,568 1,008 416
Alleybux
But in housewives it’s a balance of both . Mariah alienated herself with that nucleus/ queen bee crap . Nobody likes Mariah I mean I feel for her because it’s her intellectual property but she can’t be mad at nobody but herself if she had a nasty attitude with the cast I can only imagine how she was behind the scenes
Exactly. I haven’t watched the early seasons, so I may have an incomplete understanding of the group dynamics, but It was always uncomfortable when Mariah came on because it’s clear that no one genuinely likes her. Everyone seemed uneasy with her, even Toya. Also, it seemed like Mariah wanted them to bow down to her and treat her like she’s their boss...Especially with a group of women like this, that’s just not going to work.

I think they need to ditch Contessas abs manufactured drama.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux

Mariah had an attitude because she was responsible for everyone being on the show and then they started staging coups. Namely the producers with Quad in tow. The truth is that the producers should be off M2M and they should be assigned a new production company like RHONJ was when the same producers caused chaos on their show.

MaleDiva0529

Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 4,153 3,419
Alleybux
Mariah had an attitude because she was responsible for everyone being on the show and then they started staging coups. Namely the producers with Quad in tow. The truth is that the producers should be off M2M and they should be assigned a new production company like RHONJ was when the same producers caused chaos on their show.
Nobody likes Mariah period . It doesn’t matter about production . Mariah is not a likeable person she a control freak with a stick up her azz and is easily offended when stays dishing dirt . They have never been able to laugh and have a good time with Mariah period

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux
Nobody likes Mariah period . It doesn’t matter about production . Mariah is not a likeable person she a control freak with a stick up her azz and is easily offended when stays dishing dirt . They have never been able to laugh and have a good time with Mariah period

Mariah is polarizing but she got along with who she got along with and she didn't who she didn't get along with. Them trying to overthrow Mariah behind the scenes caused much of the drama. They know exactly what they did and the worse part is them denying it because they won't acknowledge the part production plays in it.

MaleDiva0529

Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 4,153 3,419
Alleybux
Mariah is polarizing but she got along with who she got along with and she didn't who she didn't get along with. Them trying to overthrow Mariah behind the scenes caused much of the drama. They know exactly what they did and the worse part is them denying it because they won't acknowledge the part production plays in it.
So why is Mariah they only one having these issues and nobody else on the cast Chile bye

Booski250

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
80 1
Alleybux
I have to agree with you. I've tried to like Mariah, I promise, but I can't take her mom. Too much! But I will say she did keep things very spicy on the show. A little too hot for the girls tho

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Purveyors of Pop also caused chaos on RHONY & RHOA, they fell out with other producers, runners and cast. Mariah was warned by the cast of RHOA to stay away from POP but she ignored them. I don't know why Bravo is reluctant to fire POP because they can but they chose not to.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Mariah was friends with Toya, Quad & Simome prior to her creating the show. Simone is her OBG/YN. Toya was with M when she met Ayden in a restaurant. M was edited to be obnoxious because the producers hate her with a passion

mpule

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,709 1,136 563
Alleybux
None of these girls are likable. Simone is loud, Heavenly is trash, Toya is delusional, Contessa is aggressive, and Jackie true colors was revealed last season. Im give them one more episode before I decide to drop this show.

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,999 3,742 2,584
Alleybux
Thank you! Hence Toya always trying to bring on non-black casts and live outside her means. She’s trying to be what Mariah was naturally. I say all the time her and Kerri’s plan was to oust Mariah. They hated and looked down on Quad including Dr. Jackie until Quad started kissing her ass. The core true friendships were broken by alliances of those that really wanted Mariah off.

Misszee

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,578 1,024 17
Alleybux
Not surprised. Mariah is the show. Hopefully it gets cancelled and Mariah creates something new!

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,923 942 456
Alleybux
I think these ratings are fine considering RHOA has dropped as well. Bravo (and NBC) are no longer focusing on live ratings. Streaming, YouTube and DVR are super important to them and often doubles ratings for some of these shows. RHOC is a good example of a show that was getting 1 million viewers, but wasn't time-shifting well or doing well on streaming so they have it on hiatus. I'm sure M2M and RHOA are doing just fine.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,987 2,678 2,253
Alleybux

But yall said they did not need Ms. Mariah. Okay, I refused to watch this year and just dipped in this thread to see the ratings. Whew child. I guess Heavenly can't carry the season. Or is it supposed to be Contessa carrying it this year? Mariah might win her lawsuit, but with these ratings, will there be anything to win.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,987 2,678 2,253
Alleybux
We know, we just aren't watching or watching in a mode where it's rated. We are getting our fill from SM and downloads were the clicks aren't counting in the ratings.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,987 2,678 2,253
Alleybux
Good lord, you think Jackie and Heavenly are likeable people. Heavenly/Hellishly is outright nasty from the inside and out. No way is this just about Mariah being unlikeable. And Miss Quad is as fake as a three-dollar bill.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
We know, we just aren't watching or watching in a mode where it's rated. We are getting our fill from SM and downloads were the clicks aren't counting in the ratings.
I reside in the UK, my neighbours and I watch it on br0kensilenze or Mr W0rldpremiere...we dont count.

slw84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,020 1,962 1,033
Alleybux
I think these ratings are fine considering RHOA has dropped as well. Bravo (and NBC) are no longer focusing on live ratings. Streaming, YouTube and DVR are super important to them and often doubles ratings for some of these shows. RHOC is a good example of a show that was getting 1 million viewers, but wasn't time-shifting well or doing well on streaming so they have it on hiatus. I'm sure M2M and RHOA are doing just fine.
so how are the streaming, youtube and dvr ratings for this season?

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,987 2,678 2,253
Alleybux
I don't think these ratings are good. If ratings weren't important, M2M LA and Houston would still be airing. Like all things in the US, the Black shows have to have better ratings than the comparable white shows. Yes, RHOA ratings dropped, but they are still higher than all the other Bravo shows, so it is winning. It looks like M2MAtlanta's ratings are looking like Southern Charm New Orleans. We saw what happened to that show.

carria

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
67,314 1,251 652
Alleybux
Ratings do fluctuate. M2M may have lost some of theirs for now. I will still continue to watch.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux

These ratings are horrible. RHOA is a top five show for the night it airs on all of cable television and the number one show on Bravo. Married 2 Medicine is losing thousands of views from it's lead in RHOA and once the show is off for the season M2M is going down the toilet.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux
But yall said they did not need Ms. Mariah. Okay, I refused to watch this year and just dipped in this thread to see the ratings. Whew child. I guess Heavenly can't carry the season. Or is it supposed to be Contessa carrying it this year? Mariah might win her lawsuit, but with these ratings, will there be anything to win.

Contessa needs to go. She is not likable at all and her link to M2M LA isn't doing any favors because that entire cast needs to go. Just goes to show what God has for you is yours, they keep trying to do this show without Mariah and it keeps failing no matter how many times they try to do it.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux
Exactly. I haven’t watched the early seasons, so I may have an incomplete understanding of the group dynamics, but It was always uncomfortable when Mariah came on because it’s clear that no one genuinely likes her. Everyone seemed uneasy with her, even Toya. Also, it seemed like Mariah wanted them to bow down to her and treat her like she’s their boss...Especially with a group of women like this, that’s just not going to work.

I think they need to ditch Contessas abs manufactured drama.

Mariah's issue is that she can't poker face what was going on behind the scenes. The rest of the cast didn't like that she was an EP and the creator of the show and the producers used that to turn on her. They couldn't do Mariah like they did the rest of the cast so they just had the cast do their dirty work. They should have gotten wise on them and pushed the producers out and now they are sinking the show because the premise no longer makes sense therefore the show is dry and dumb.

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,923 942 456
Alleybux
These ratings are horrible. RHOA is a top five show for the night it airs on all of cable television and the number one show on Bravo. Married 2 Medicine is losing thousands of views from it's lead in RHOA and once the show is off for the season M2M is going down the toilet.
That is incorrect. Below Deck is the highest rated show on Bravo, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills also took over as the highest rated HWs show last year. RHOA lost almost a million viewers from last season. Married to Medicine losing a couple thousand viewers isn’t a bad drop off by any measure. Especially when you include delayed viewing which would take it over 1 million viewers.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Mariah's issue is that she can't poker face what was going on behind the scenes. The rest of the cast didn't like that she was an EP and the creator of the show and the producers used that to turn on her. They couldn't do Mariah like they did the rest of the cast so they just had the cast do their dirty work. They should have gotten wise on them and pushed the producers out and now they are sinking the show because the premise no longer makes sense therefore the show is dry and dumb.
Despite the cast help production fight their battles with Mariah, they were all rewarded with a pay cut.