You’re so close.

PrincessNeice

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reaction score
Reactions
48,964 611 162
Alleybux
Reference- Daughters of the King

“Blessed [happy, spiritually prosperous, favored by God] is the man who is steadfast under trial and perseveres when tempted; for when he has passed the test and been approved, he will receive the [victor’s] crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.” James 1:12, Amplified

My sister,I don’t know what you are going through right now, but God does. He is concerned with every detail of your life. I encourage you to not give up. You’ve come too far to turn back now. The Lord will cause everything the devil has meant for your bad to turn around for your good. The Lord will show Himself strong in your life. He will give you double for all the pain and trouble you’ve been through. Keep trusting Him. Keep trusting in His Word. You’re so close.

Declare today from your heart: “I’ve come too far. I’m going to keep trusting in my God. I’m going to trust Him because I have no other choice. He’s been my help, and under the shadow of His wings, I will rejoice. The Lord is my strength and He will fight my battles. I receive His strength right now to endure. I will come out on top. I will win in life no matter my losses. I am victorious through Jesus. God will be glorified in my life!”

(Read Romans 8:28; Psalm 63:7; 2 Chronicles 20:15; 2 Corinthians 2:14)

NoOneButYou

"Ron Hardy's B!tch"
Reaction score
Reactions
7,887 282 297
Alleybux
I needed to read this today. A great start for the week.

Appreciate you:rose & :heart: I receive this message :heart:.

MamaFatCheeks

LIVE * LAUGH * LOVE * ALOT
Reaction score
Reactions
71,094 972 39
Alleybux
Thank you OP. I am writing that prayer down and reading it every morning. God blesses us with tender mercies each day. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Praise be to God!

P31Woman

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,866 274 219
Alleybux
Amen I will trust in the Lord always and continue to lean on his understanding and not my understanding Proverbs3:5-6