You are So Loved

PrincessNeice

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reaction score
Reactions
48,969 611 163
Alleybux
Reference- Daughters of the King

“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life” John 3:16, Amplified.

I once heard an evangelist say you’ve never been loved until you’ve been so loved. I remember she would preach with a smile on her face, a song on her lips, and a pep in her step. She looked so loved. I remember watching her with admiration, thinking to myself, boy, I would love to have that kind of confidence in God’s love one day.

My sister, there’s something wonderful that takes place in our hearts when we begin to understand how much God loves us. Jesus took our punishment for our sin; we are so forgiven. Jesus’ body was bruised for us; we are so healed. Jesus conquered death and was raised to life; we are so victorious. No matter how we feel right now and no matter what we’ve done, our Father so loves us. Let’s receive His great love, and we will walk in the reality of that love and experience His abundant blessings in our lives!

Say from your heart: “I am so loved by my heavenly Father. I am forgiven by Him. I am healed, and complete in Christ. I gladly receive His love, and I walk in the reality of that love and experience His blessings every day of my life! In Jesus’ name, Amen!”

NoOneButYou

"Ron Hardy's B!tch"
Reaction score
Reactions
7,887 282 297
Alleybux
Appreciate you:rose for taking the time to re-affirm GOD's love in me/US & :heart: I receive this message :heart:.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom