Young Woman complains about vaccine reaction, gets “fact checked” and passes away week later

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reactions
77,548 2,580 3,429
Alleybux
How many people remember that the Dump administration passed laws making it impossible for people to sue the pharmaceutical companies for harm or death?

”But what will happen to the companies that make and market the vaccine if people discover they’ve been harmed by a product that was hastily brought to market? According to a law passed this spring, pretty much nothing. An amendment to the PREP Act, which was updated in April, stipulates that companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries caused by medical countermeasures for Covid-19. Such countermeasures include vaccines, therapeutics, and respiratory devices. The only exception to this immunity is if death or serious physical injury is caused by “willful misconduct.” And even then, the people who are harmed will have to meet heightened standards for “willful misconduct” that are favorable to defendants.”

Reactions
69,377 2,198 1,519
Alleybux
But why are people assuming it's from the vaccine?! I found her fb and she mentions having seizures
Her own word says she was having adverse reactions from the vaccine.

The reaching people are doing to not even consider the mere Possibility of it being the vaccine is shady and unethical.

Edit : sees “Hunters Wife” never mind just screams good judgment and honesty.

Last edited:
Mrs. Biden-Lamb-Ossoff #period
Reactions
137,760 6,635 1,074
Alleybux
Because conspiracy theorists lack common sense
1 million people will be fine but the person who already had health complications dying means the vaccine is dangerous. Makes sense.
Even her family is saying she didn't die from it, but people are on her Facebook telling them otherwise. I guess they want her full medical history or something

Divine Feminine
Reactions
54,546 1,339 1,692
Alleybux
How many people remember that the Dump administration passed laws making it impossible for people to sue the pharmaceutical companies for harm or death?

”But what will happen to the companies that make and market the vaccine if people discover they’ve been harmed by a product that was hastily brought to market? According to a law passed this spring, pretty much nothing. An amendment to the PREP Act, which was updated in April, stipulates that companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries caused by medical countermeasures for Covid-19. Such countermeasures include vaccines, therapeutics, and respiratory devices. The only exception to this immunity is if death or serious physical injury is caused by “willful misconduct.” And even then, the people who are harmed will have to meet heightened standards for “willful misconduct” that are favorable to defendants.”

Under rated comment. If Dump didn't do what he did. None of the vaccines they're shoving down our throats would exist today. Why? Cause they would have to actually take their time to develop them and not use people as lab rats.

Mrs. Biden-Lamb-Ossoff #period
Reactions
137,760 6,635 1,074
Alleybux
Her own word say she was having adverse reacting from the vaccine.

The reaching people are doing to not even consider the mere Possibility of it being the vaccine is shady and unethical.

Edit : sees “Hunters Wife” never mind just screams good judgment and honesty.
I never said it wasn't possible. I said HOW DO YALL KNOW IT WAS THE VACCINE?!Its a basic question. Yes, she mentioned having a bad reaction. But she also had a status about having a bad seizure and needing to see a neurologist.

Nevermind, this forum is sounding like conspiracy alley

The Future CRNA
Reactions
9,428 98 60
Alleybux
I was always against taking the vaccine until it had a proper and stronger research on its effectiveness. Today I gave up and decided to take the vaccine in a few weeks because I was trying to get hired as a volunteer at a hospital for my nursing school application experience. BUT this thread changed my mind yet again, I am not taking the vaccine anytime soon. Something is not right with these vaccines. So until further research discovers all the side effects and prove its effectiveness, I am not taking it and many of you should reconsider taking it.

Reactions
69,377 2,198 1,519
Alleybux
Under rated comment. If Dump didn't do what he did. None of the vaccines they're shoving down our throats would exist today. Why? Cause they would have to actually take their time to develop them and not use people as lab rats.
If that’s the case why couldn’t Biden stop it even slow down issuing vaccines. It sped up with Biden in office. Both Trump and Biden said they would have the vaccine out by May/ Spring.

Last edited:
Reactions
41,555 614 590
Alleybux
I think the biggest problem is that fact check bullshit. You say anything that goes against the grain and a site like Facebook is monitoring what you're saying and trying to tell you that you're wrong with "facts" is the biggest problem.

This girl knew what was up, its her own damn body and she was basically being told to hush up and that she was wrong. That's very concerning..

Last edited:
Reactions
69,377 2,198 1,519
Alleybux
I wonder why she just didn't check herself into the hospital for observation.
The last place I would have been getting advice from would be Reddit.
It was Facebook. She probably was just holding out because the idiot “fact”checkers said “it’s no big deal” and “it’s normal”.

Telling people to ignore extreme pain in their body is unethical regardless of it was the vaccine or not. Facebook employees are NOT medical professionals.

Reactions
403,147 6,742 8,238
Alleybux
Well I looked at her FB. She had a seizure episode and passed out and hit her head and was bleeding a couple of months before she took the vaccine. She could have even died from that at the time.

If her family says it was not related, then maybe they have info we do not have.

Everyone, except for me, in my family has been vaccinated and most people in my family are old, overweight, with major health issues and no one has died including my almost 90 year old uncle who almost died months ago from a heart issue. So all this fear mongering doesn't really scare me. I plan on getting my first dose next week.

Reactions
69,377 2,198 1,519
Alleybux
Well I looked at her FB. She had a seizure episode and passed out and hit her head and was bleeding a couple of months before she took the vaccine. She could have even died from that at the time.

If her family says it was not related, then maybe they have info we do not have.

Everyone, except for me, in my family has been vaccinated and most people in my family are old, overweight, with major health issues and no one has died including my almost 90 year old uncle who almost died months ago from a heart issue. So all this fear mongering doesn't really scare me. I plan on getting my first dose next week.
It’s a experimental MRNA vac that’s never been approved and is only for emergency use. We literally don’t have the data for long term effects. You are acting like it’s 100% safe for everyone from personal anecdotal experience.
If she did have prior health issues the vaccine could have played a part. They don’t even know how this travels through the body.

Bells Palsy cases has Been one of the reactions from vaccines. I could only imagine how this would come into play with someone who suffers from Seizures.

Last edited:
Reactions
35,943 613 483
Alleybux
May she R.I.P.

According to the Reddit comments people that knew her are asking others to stop saying that the vaccine killed her, and that she was having health complications that didn't come from the vaccine.

Reactions
24,540 836 906
Alleybux
It was Facebook. She probably was just holding out because the idiot “fact”checkers said “it’s no big deal” and “it’s normal”.

Telling people to ignore extreme pain in their body is unethical regardless of it was the vaccine or not. Facebook employees are NOT medical professionals.
Thanks for the clarification.
If she was having that level of pain/reactions - I wish she had of contacted her primary care provider and not Facebook.

LSA's Resident "Black Surpremacist"
Reactions
39,589 524 572
Alleybux
I never said it wasn't possible. I said HOW DO YALL KNOW IT WAS THE VACCINE?!Its a basic question. Yes, she mentioned having a bad reaction. But she also had a status about having a bad seizure and needing to see a neurologist.

Nevermind, this forum is sounding like conspiracy alley

Please, for ONCE in your life try thinking for yourself, and STOP caping for the pharmaceutical industry who doesn't give a shit about you. Stating that it typically takes WAY longer to safely create and test a vaccine to ensure it's safety ISN'T a fucking conspiracy, it's just fact backed up by their OWN industry.

H Y D R A
Reactions
3,306 149 167
Alleybux
I am not an antivaxxer, but I am waiting until next year to consider taking the vaccine. Too many unknowns about the virus and the vaccine. Something just does not seem right.

Reactions
25,857 392 910
Alleybux
Please, for ONCE in your life try thinking for yourself, and STOP caping for the pharmaceutical industry who doesn't give a shit about you. Stating that it typically takes WAY longer to safely create and test a vaccine to ensure it's safety ISN'T a fucking conspiracy, it's just fact backed up by their OWN industry.

Exactly.

Reactions
62,376 896 232
Alleybux
Even her family is saying she didn't die from it, but people are on her Facebook telling them otherwise. I guess they want her full medical history or something

May she R.I.P.

According to the Reddit comments people that knew her are asking others to stop saying that the vaccine killed her, and that she was having health complications that didn't come from the vaccine.
RIP

I guess the family is more privy to her actual medical records. If they’ve said it wasnt the vaccine then it wasn’t the vaccine.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

The harlemwriter aka miss fix ya credit aka miss blow fish aka tina 2x
She’s prego. Yesssss I just saw her post. She said they weren’t together not even 6 months
Lyfe buys son his own business for his birthday
He should've bought that boy a house or got 529 plan. Or invested the money until he hit 21. Shit white people just give their kids money for...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
Honestly, this reaction face should be a rating option on LSA! That, and the "I'm thirsty AF and drooling uncontrollably" emoji rating as well...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Even white people won’t go for the pandering bullshit because some truly believe in learning about the black struggle & helping and to find out...
  • Poll
How often do men approach you to get your number?
In person approach but if you want you can share your DM’s stats I don't have anything posted on instagram, so no DMs for me!
Why do some bw defend ww honor so much?
Y’all know damn well da baby would’ve done the same if it was a black woman. I think that had far less to do with the race of the victim and...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Exactly, every time I see celebrities at DM acting like nothing is happening I feel stupid. I've been inside my house for more than a year and...
According to Funky Dineva, Dr. Jackie and Dr. Simone are still beefing and Scott is cheating on...
I would never want to manufacture that type of storyline for my marriage!!! They crazy!!! It worked for Kirk and Rasheeda until art started...
Kanye ‘annoyed’ fans think Kim initiated divorce
He had that outburst last year. He called her mama Kris Jong Un. Cmon now. Stop lying on here Did you read his tweets? Because he said since...
Top Bottom