Quantcast

Young Woman complains about vaccine reaction, gets “fact checked” and passes away week later

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
Thank You!!!!

I'm a breast cancer survivor who is obese, has HBP, and Diabetes, My oncologist insisted that I needed to take the vaccine to the point that after I told him they were giving at my job (I work in a "first responder" environment though I am not technically a first responder), he said that if I didn't have it by the time I have my next appointment in May, he would arrange for me to get it at the hospital. I was fully vaccinated on March 25. Even with my co-morbitities, the only side effects I had from the second shot (Moderna--arm pain only with the first shot) was muscle and bone pain that cleared up in less than 24 hours after I took two Ibuprofen tablets and a bit of fatigue.

I don't doubt there are some people who have died from the vaccine--though it does not sound like this young lady is one of them--but those numbers pale in comparison to the number of people who died or had/have long-term adverse affects from COVID-19.
But if you die after taking the vaccine they will blame it on your cancer .

Cancer treatment weakens severely the immune system . They used to advice against taking any vaccine to people with weak immune system and chronic diseases , yet they push you all to take the covid one , how does it make sense ?

Blak_BootBeaut

MKE Made
Reaction score
Reactions
23,097 1,251 1,817
Alleybux
Because conspiracy theorists lack common sense
1 million people will be fine but the person who already had health complications dying means the vaccine is dangerous. Makes sense.

LMFAOOOOO at the fact you say conspiracy theorists “lack common sense” and 200+ imbeciles agreed with you lmao!!!

brockhampton

JK Rowling STAN
Reaction score
Reactions
130,817 3,779 1,913
Alleybux
Because conspiracy theorists lack common sense
1 million people will be fine but the person who already had health complications dying means the vaccine is dangerous. Makes sense.

a million people will be fine from getting covid too, and a few who already had complications will die. we shouldn't care about vaccine deaths, yet we closed down the entire world for the tiny percentage of covid deaths. shows that you people don't give a f about saving lives, just spreading your agenda and enacting control

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
8,939 390 794
Alleybux
a million people will be fine from getting covid too, and a few who already had complications will die. we shouldn't care about vaccine deaths, yet we closed down the entire world for the others. shows that you people don't give a f about saving lives, just spreading you agenda and enacting control
You do realise that Covid was a big deal not simply due to the amount of deaths but due to hospitals not being able to keep up with the amount of patients and that the amount of deaths that « this vaccine caused » according to y’all isn’t nowhere near the amount of deaths Covid has? Why do y’all like to sound stupid?

Raven429

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,084 421 57
Alleybux
The PREP act is from 2005 when Bush was president. Trump signed an amendment supporting it but not being able to su pharma companies already existed.

How many people remember that the Dump administration passed laws making it impossible for people to sue the pharmaceutical companies for harm or death?

”But what will happen to the companies that make and market the vaccine if people discover they’ve been harmed by a product that was hastily brought to market? According to a law passed this spring, pretty much nothing. An amendment to the PREP Act, which was updated in April, stipulates that companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries caused by medical countermeasures for Covid-19. Such countermeasures include vaccines, therapeutics, and respiratory devices. The only exception to this immunity is if death or serious physical injury is caused by “willful misconduct.” And even then, the people who are harmed will have to meet heightened standards for “willful misconduct” that are favorable to defendants.”

brockhampton

JK Rowling STAN
Reaction score
Reactions
130,817 3,779 1,913
Alleybux
You do realise that Covid was a big deal not simply due to the amount of deaths but due to hospitals not being able to keep up with the amount of patients and that the amount of deaths that « this vaccine caused » according to y’all isn’t nowhere near the amount of deaths Covid has? Why do y’all like to sound stupid?

lol, if that were the case we wouldn't still be locked up despite almost everybody in vulnerable groups receiving this marvelous vaccine. except it doesn't do sh!t bc you can still get sick, still spread it to others and still die.

AfroSoul

Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
The PREP act is from 2005 when Bush was president. Trump signed an amendment supporting it but not being able to su pharma companies already existed.

Yep ; liberals blame everything on Trump to feel better about their own foolishness . That act existed way before Trump came on office , he signed it because leftists pressured him , he had no other choice .Obama or any other president would have signed it too .BIG Pharma has all the power .

Last edited:
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
8,939 390 794
Alleybux
lol, if that were the case we wouldn't still be locked up despite almost everybody in vulnerable groups receiving this marvelous vaccine. except it doesn't do sh!t bc you can still get sick, still spread it to others and still die.
We’re all still locked up because we aren’t near the 75% needed coverage. The vaccin subdues the symptoms lowering your chances of getting into hospitals (straightening the curve) and your chances of dying. Yes, you like to sound stupid, thanks for confirming.

Stealyourman

Cat lady
Reaction score
Reactions
85,261 7,150 4,808
Alleybux
Yall do realize you can still get Covid after vaccination right?

I know someone that got Covid 19 a whole month after being vaccinated.

sugahoneyicetee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,495 1,215 400
Alleybux
RIP to the young woman, mRNA Vax..I wonder if the "messages" sent coupled with her pre-existing conditions caused her body to spiral out of control.

Ataraxic

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
131,778 3,639 1,430
Alleybux
And they will blame it on pre-existing conditions. A continuous loop of fukkery.

Veyonce Poulain

fine fine fi-fine fi-fine fine fine
Reaction score
Reactions
152,903 2,752 2,114
Alleybux
all documentation that is accessible says that you can still get covid with the vaccine but the vaccine is supposed to prevent life-threatening illness where hospitalization is needed and death. that’s why people who have been administered the vaccine are still encouraged to take precautions around unvaccinated people and avoid groups, etc.

there is no cure for covid but the vaccines are supposed to give you the biological tools that you need to fight it off enough to stay alive.

MzTeaze

QueenSupreme
Reaction score
Reactions
58,286 1,366 276
Alleybux
Then why do they push people with commordities to take the vaccine ? That wasnt the case with old vaccines , they adviced against them if you had weak immune system , how does it make sense ?

Because it is a known that certain comorbidities raise the risk of a person getting more severe covid-19 symptoms when they have covid. The goal of the vaccine is to reduce the risk of illness to milder, less severe symptoms (the ones you don't need long hospital stays for).

But, as with ALL medical decisions, you should discuss your specific health issues with your doctor before getting the vaccine. Some doctors are recommending one brand vaccine over others based on your specific health issues.

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,881 7,370 6,303
Alleybux
This is the same reason they gave it to older people first. “He was 70, he was on his way out anyway”.

But they say younger people are more likely to have a bad reaction to the vaccines than older people. I read it in the Moderna pamphlet. It's because our immune systems are more active or whatever.

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,881 7,370 6,303
Alleybux
It’s a experimental MRNA vac that’s never been approved and is only for emergency use. We literally don’t have the data for long term effects. You are acting like it’s 100% safe for everyone from personal anecdotal experience.
If she did have prior health issues the vaccine could have played a part. They don’t even know how this travels through the body.

Bells Palsy cases has Been one of the reactions from vaccines. I could only imagine how this would come into play with someone who suffers from Seizures.

They even admit this themselves and straight out say they don't even know how long this will even protect people from the virus. One year, one month, one week, a day? So you can take it in April, but will it still work in August? They don't even know.

I honestly don't trust this vaccine enough to take it myself. Not that I think they're purposely trying to harm people. I don't think they're trying to do that. But I do think that they are so desperate for people to get back to work and for society to be "back to normal," that they'll try anything to make that happen, even if it cost the lives of other people unnecessarily. That's what I think. Hell, some areas are more focused now on giving out the vaccine than testing people for the virus cause all they care about is making it look like the thing is working, not if it actually is. So the less people they test now, the less Covid cases they get, so it looks like less people are catching it whether the vaccine is working or not. It seems all for show and out of desperation to look like things are improving. Some states don't give a fµck anymore and have just opened everything back up cause that's how done they are with this whole thing. I noticed it's those states pushing even faster for all people to get vaccinated just to say they got people vaccinated. They don't care if it's actually working when they can just say they did it.

Last edited:

ShadyPhaePhae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
226,127 5,943 2,417
Alleybux
Have family members who already have pre-existing conditions. We're Black, Blackity, Black, Black. Took two shots of the Pfizer vaccine and are just fine. In fact, better than they were before they took it..

It's not the vaccine. That girl was already battling illness.
This. Everyone I know myself included who are fully vaccinated are fine. Even after the second shot I was expecting the horrible side effects and was thankfully ok. People will ignore the millions of people who have taken it and are fine and will focus on the few cases like these.

News Flash NO medicine or shot is 100% safe. There will be some who will have severe side effects and even death. You’re taking a risk anytime you take something...you don’t know how your body will respond.

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,954 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
This is the last time I am responding to one of you, because like I said, you guys lack common sense.

Coronavirus caused a spike in the total amount of deaths and an over abundance of patients in hospitals. We KNOW it was the virus because statistics show us it was. Vaccins are NOT causing a spike in the total amount of deaths, most people getting it are doing completely fine, there is no abundance of patients in hospitals complaining about it. Therefore it’s easy to conclude that if someone who already had health issues dies, it’s most likely not the vaccin but their health issues.

Simplified: let’s say in a big village of 50,000 people you daily have 3 people dying. Suddenly, there’s a virus and that number doubles, now you have 6 people a day dying, with most of the new deaths being people with health issues. Prior to the appearance of the virus, you had 3 people dying a day. Now you have 6. What changed? You’ve always had people with health issues in your village so it can’t be that. But the increased amount of deaths somehow correspond with the appearance of the virus. You also notice that the more people have it, the higher the number gets, and that once the virus is in control, you are getting closer to those 3 deaths again. You can thus logically conclude it’s the virus. It doesn’t matter that the spike in deaths is small (less than a 1% of people are affected or die from this virus in your village), you can clearly see the progress of the virus impacts the amounts of deaths.

Now, somebody finds out a vaccin for the virus. Your village is at the height of the pandemic, with now 6 people dying a day. After some time this number starts slowly going down, but you still have people dying everyday. From those people, once in a while, it happens to be someone who got vaccinated. Some people in the village start blaming the vaccin. The educated ones however, realise that prior to the vaccin, you had 3 people dying in their village daily and that statistically speaking, since the vaccin is being handed out to everyone, at some point you are going to hand it out to someone who was going to be apart of those « 3 deaths ».

Shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about. Who in hell liked this absurdity of a comment?

You're right in a lot of aspects and it is true that the majority of people taking the vaccine will be fine. Someone taking the vaccine and then dying does not mean the vaccine was the cause. However, looking at it from an individualistic point of view there is no guarantee that if YOU take the vaccine that you'll be completely fine. There is no data that proves it is 100% safe for 100% of people and that they could be no possible adverse reactions for YOU. Everyone's body is different and there is still not enough information that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that EVERYONE will react well or only have minimal or moderate effects after taking the vaccines. Actually, in most medicines there is no guarantee of anything and most medicines have adverse reactions ranging from mild to severe. However, in most cases these medicines have been used by millions of people for many years and any patterns of adverse effects have already been discovered and noted, so you know what you're dealing with and who is more at risk. It is not so with these vaccines, because they're now rolling out. Rare adverse effects are sometimes only picked up when millions of people take the vaccine and reactions are discovered, recorded and analyzed. Look at the AstraZeneca vaccine, they are NOW discovering that the vaccine may be causing dangerous blood clots (albeit rare) and more research must be done to find out why and how. There may also be uncommon ailments that might make taking the vaccine risky yet no doctor can say with any definitive answer that if you have A or B you shouldn't take this vaccine because there is no research that proves definitively that a person with a certain ailment should not take the vaccine. Most doctors are thinking that COVID poses a greater risk anyways (which is true) and most are recommending that people with most underlying conditions take the vaccine. In the case with this girl her family says that the vaccine did not cause her death and they would know better than some stranger. In that case we should respect that and move on. However, the connection between vaccines, death and certain ailments are often not discovered immediately until there are reports of other people with the same very ailment experiencing the same things and a pattern is then discovered. However, If not enough people have the reaction or the reaction isn't reported enough the connection might never be discovered at all. That doesn't mean the connection isn't there. Obviously, at this point there is no pattern or proven connection, that we know of, but who knows what would happen as time goes on. We don't know what ailment she has. It could be something rare which would make it very difficult to pick up any possible patterns. At the end of the day it is possible that the vaccine may have cause an adverse reaction that led to her death or it may have nothing at all to do with her death. My point is that no one knows for 100% certain at this point (even doctors) and everyone has to make the decision for themselves, whether they want the vaccine or not. I am not an anti-vaxxer but I am making the decision to wait just a bit to see what is discovered. What I have a problem with though are the following lines of thought:

a) that the vaccine is 100% safe for everyone and no one should think that the vaccine could possibly cause harm and that any questioning of the vaccines are from people who are uneducated and dumb.

b. that no one should take this vaccine and that it causes harm and anyone who takes the vaccine are sheep and dumb people who believe anything.

Both are extreme thoughts and I disagree with both lines of thinking.

Last edited:

Mzjanet331

I poisoned your tea
Reaction score
Reactions
26,195 1,581 2,831
Alleybux
This is why my answer will always be fµck the vaccine. It's rushed. Hasn't been tested long enough, or even on animals first. And there's a lot of cover-ups about the allergic reactions and deaths that it's causing. Worst of all, they don't even know what the true side effects of this vaccine are. I'm no one's guinea pig, and you're not a conspiracy theorist for questioning the serious ethics, and long term effects this might have on your body. Black folks especially should know better. Why are they pushing this so hard towards us is a question you all should be asking.

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,714 32,997 3,295
Alleybux
Her own word says she was having adverse reactions from the vaccine.

The reaching people are doing to not even consider the mere Possibility of it being the vaccine is shady and unethical.

Edit : sees “Hunters Wife” never mind just screams good judgment and honesty.

I had those same side affects she listed after having the vaccine- they give you a pamphlet detailing those side effects. Even my mother had them after getting her vaccine, it's "normal". It cleared up for me after a few days and after a week for my mother. I don't know what this woman died from but I doubt it was the vaccine. RIP to this young woman.

AfroSoul

Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
Because it is a known that certain comorbidities raise the risk of a person getting more severe covid-19 symptoms when they have covid. The goal of the vaccine is to reduce the risk of illness to milder, less severe symptoms (the ones you don't need long hospital stays for).

But, as with ALL medical decisions, you should discuss your specific health issues with your doctor before getting the vaccine. Some doctors are recommending one brand vaccine over others based on your specific health issues.
The vaccine may reduce the severity of COVID , but it doesnt reduce the severity of its side effects which triggered the immune System of immunodepressed people .What's the point of surviving from covid , yet dying of the vaccine side effects ?

AfroSoul

Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
I had those same side affects she listed after having the vaccine- they give you a pamphlet detailing those side effects. Even my mother had them after getting her vaccine, it's "normal". It cleared up for me after a few days and after a week for my mother. I don't know what this woman died from but I doubt it was the vaccine. RIP to this young woman.
So because you survived from the side effects , it couldnt possibly be the vaccine ? You do realize some of us are immunodepressed right ?

I Can Register

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,761 313 574
Alleybux
Ya'll can beta test the vaccine. I'm waiting. I have family members that took the vaccine and they all got briefly sick after each dose. Not life-threatening, but you never know. Everybody's different. COVID not killing everyone either.

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,714 32,997 3,295
Alleybux
So because you survived from the side effects , it couldnt possibly be the vaccine ? You do realize some of us are immunodepressed right ?

Funny you should mention that since I am on immunosuppressant drugs, which is why I was allowed to cut in line and get my vaccine earlier than people my age.

I don't know what this woman died of but for my own peace of mind I am hoping it's not the vaccine since I still have to get my second dose.

M A R S

Free The Robots
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
7,356 59 18
Alleybux
Idk why people are freaking out about the fact-checker like it's not literally an automatic thing that shows up when certain photos or words are used. The family said it wasn't from the vaccine and yet people are still trying to twist it to fit their agenda. Don't take the vaccine if you don't want to. Just as with any medical procedure you weigh the pros and cons and decide if it's worth it for you to take that medication. The same goes for the vaccine. People bring up the covid death rate without acknowledging all the people living with long-term effects from the virus. Decide if it's worth it for you to take it or not.

ChihulyGlass

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,600 1,464 715
Alleybux
Trust the Doctor, not Facebook. They give you a survey and tell you to contact your physician if there are any side effects. I am not sure if that young woman had access to affordable medical care. However, too many of our young people are getting facts from online platforms. I remember a time where books were your most accurate source of information. The Doctor use to be a source of accurate info.

chaoticlibra

Paralegal quick-weaving in da back
Reaction score
Reactions
50,240 347 38
Alleybux
Hopefully she can RIP. We don't know her so I will lean with what her family says.

AfroSoul

Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
Funny you should mention that since I am on immunosuppressant drugs, which is why I was allowed to cut in line and get my vaccine earlier than people my age.

I don't know what this woman died of but for my own peace of mind I am hoping it's not the vaccine since I still have to get my second dose.
Glad you acknowledge you voluntarily in denial .

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,718 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
It’s a experimental MRNA vac that’s never been approved and is only for emergency use. We literally don’t have the data for long term effects. You are acting like it’s 100% safe for everyone from personal anecdotal experience.
If she did have prior health issues the vaccine could have played a part. They don’t even know how this travels through the body.

Bells Palsy cases has Been one of the reactions from vaccines. I could only imagine how this would come into play with someone who suffers from Seizures.
Please provide your sources

MISSterZ

Old Head
Reaction score
Reactions
7,324 240 172
Alleybux
I wonder why she just didn't check herself into the hospital for observation.
The last place I would have been getting advice from would be Redditt.
She died 6 days after that post. She may have

kangkween

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,427 289 166
Alleybux
ALL of these fear mongering stories involve folks with severe medical conditions they were already suffering greatly from, and NONE of them have any hard evidence linking the shot to the persons death. People die every single day. This girls family are the ones that have been taking care of her for her entire life, are most familiar with her medical history, and most importantly just lost a loved one. It’s very strange and sad how social media and this thread are really trying to argue them down because they’re not interested in pushing an agenda.

MzTeaze

QueenSupreme
Reaction score
Reactions
58,286 1,366 276
Alleybux
The vaccine may reduce the severity of COVID , but it doesnt reduce the severity of its side effects which triggered the immune System of immunodepressed people .What's the point of surviving from covid , yet dying of the vaccine side effects ?

You are talking about a very specific group with health issues that put them in a very high risk category for extreme complications if they contact covid-19. Their own illnesses put them at risk in a way that requires vigilance around any type of communicable illnesses. A reduction in symptoms is likely more preferable to long term hospitalization or death from covid and/or your comorbidities.

If you have immunodeficiencies, you SHOULD have your circumstances evaluated by a doctor before making a decision about the vaccine. The ingredients in all of the vaccines can trigger Issues, especially for those who have known allergies (or adverse reactions) to other vaccines. That's why it is important to answer the vaccine screener accurately and consult a doctor FIRST if there are any questions about your responses on the screener.

MzTeaze

QueenSupreme
Reaction score
Reactions
58,286 1,366 276
Alleybux
Ingredients in the vaccine could have triggered her seizures. It's not that hard to put two and two together.

Yes it is possible as a theory. However, her family has said it wasn't the reason for her death. So why push the idea of side effects triggering her death if her family said it wasn't the reason?

AfroSoul

Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
You are talking about a very specific group with health issues that put them in a very high risk category for extreme complications if they contact covid-19. Their own illnesses put them at risk in a way that requires vigilance around any type of communicable illnesses. A reduction in symptoms is likely more preferable to long term hospitalization or death from covid and/or your comorbidities.

If you have immunodeficiencies, you SHOULD have your circumstances evaluated by a doctor before making a decision about the vaccine. The ingredients in all of the vaccines can trigger Issues, especially for those who have known allergies (or adverse reactions) to other vaccines. That's why it is important to answer the vaccine screener accurately and consult a doctor FIRST if there are any questions about your responses on the screener.
There were no "very" specific groups with older vaccine , thats bµllsh!t .Immunodepressed people are not a a minority , they represent a huge chunk of the population . All immunodepresed , no matter their problem , should be immediately put aside , not to take ANY risk with the vaccine .They have more chance to die of the vaccine side effects than any covid virus .

MISSterZ

Old Head
Reaction score
Reactions
7,324 240 172
Alleybux
It’s the same point with side effects. Why would they want to sicken the entire population? What would be the purpose of the vaccine when they can just let covid continue to cause disease and death? Skepticism is always good, but there is so much information available about this vaccine that it just seems like people are making up reasons to be skeptical that have already been disproven. If you are concerned about the vaccine talk to your doctor. Many of the people I talk to who are concerned haven’t done that.
There’s no money in death. But there’s money in having someone have to continually come back for a dose routinely.
Residuals.