Quantcast

Young Woman complains about vaccine reaction, gets “fact checked” and passes away week later

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,238 45,111 6,437
Alleybux
Interesting thought process by some commenters in that Reddit thread

basically dismissing the death of elderly people of covid as really not a big deal

because they're old anyway?

so by that logic I guess murdering an elderly person is less offensive than killing a younger person too since the old folks were knocking at death's door anyway.

Anyway may this lady RIP

Jamsand

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,575 576 165
Alleybux
It amazes me that soooooo many ppl have expressed their hatred & distrust for trump but have lined up to take vaccines that he advocated for & allowed to be administered during the experimental stage...

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,356 6,076 3,959
Alleybux
Same for me and my family.
This is fear mongering at its finest.
People have adverse reactions to all types of vaccines.
Like with any medication, there is a risk it may do more harm than good to a person. If she got COVID, her chances of surviving that would probably not be good either. I wish she would have seen a medical professional instead of listening to people/bots on the INTERNET, moreso because she already has serious health issues from the getgo.
The popular response around here and MSM is that her symptoms are normal for these EXPERIMENTAL vaccines. It’s easy for someone to not get treatment in time if all the narratives around push that it’s normal.

People don’t want take responsibility of pushing harmful medical advice.

BubbleGum Bitsh

♉Shine bright like a Taurus♉
Reaction score
Reactions
35,058 494 270
Alleybux
Its really simple if you want to get vaccinated do it. If you don't then skip it. But using someone's death for a personal agenda is disgusting. Her family speaking on it should have ended all discussion.

SexyLady

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,178 3,424 1,042
Alleybux
^ the actual demo on clown sht. Stick to the topic if you want to contribute in this thread or take your histrionics elsewhere.
*reads the thread title*
Thread is about the deceased young lady.

*comments on what the family said about the cause of her death*

You: StIcK tO ThE ToPiC

ShadyPhaePhae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
226,405 5,966 2,421
Alleybux
It amazes me that soooooo many ppl have expressed their hatred & distrust for trump but have lined up to take vaccines that he advocated for & allowed to be administered during the experimental stage..
Yes, because Trump himself was in the labs putting together the vaccine.

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,356 6,076 3,959
Alleybux
Someone needs to take a lighter to this generalized strawman...
Vaccine has 0% adverse effect rate by your logic. I’m sure we can find you in every thread of bad vaccine cases “screaming it’s not from vaccines”

#It’s never the vax fault cult

ThePRGirl

No, I don’t care how mad you are. Seethe.
Reaction score
Reactions
139,775 3,312 1,882
Alleybux
Y’all...the vaccine wasn’t JUST developed last week. The base research was already there. I want some of you to understand how medicine is developed and how this sh!t works.

A compound may be found and isolated studied by research team A, the findings show that the compound may treat the flu. Once these findings are released, research team B might take the compound and test it for other conditions similar to the flu because of its previous efficacy.

Research isn’t in a vacuum and it’s ridiculous to think they developed a complex organism, start to finish, in less than a year. It’s actually idiotic.

And shingles? Shingles is caused bu a virus called varicella-zoster virus. Guess what OTHER viral infection is caused by varicella-zoster? CHICKEN POX. You get shingles because you had chicken pox and then the virus lays dormant in your body for years. The vaccine is not causing shingles. Stop it. Google something and listen to actual medical professionals and scientists.

Vaccine has 0% adverse effect rate by your logic. I’m sure we can find you in every thread of bad vaccine cases “screaming it’s not from vaccines”

Where did anyone say that? Every vaccine, every medicine on this earth (even the natural ones) have adverse effects. Every single one.

Last edited:

LurkinLongtime

Antagonist
Reaction score
Reactions
96,773 6,770 6,886
Alleybux
The way my doctor explained Gardasil is that it only covers certain strains.. not every strain. So someone could still get cervical cancer. I did not know that because when I took it I was 14 or 15 and my mom wanted me to get it. It wasn’t until I was older and getting regular paps that my doctor told me it doesn’t cover every single strain. It’s best to stay protected with condoms.
Yes, but it’s far less likely. It covers most of not all of the STD-related causes of cervical cancer. I don’t think the Gardisal vaccine was an excuse to be xesually promiscuous or unsafe.

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,356 6,076 3,959
Alleybux
Y’all...the vaccine wasn’t JUST developed last week. This base research was already there. I want some of you to understand how medicine is developed and how this sh!t works.

A compound may be found and isolated by research team A, the findings show that the compound may treat the flu. Once these findings are released, research team B might take the compound and test it for other conditions similar to the flu because of its previous efficacy.

Research isn’t in a vacuum and it’s ridiculous to think they developed a complex organism, start to finish, in less than a year. It’s actually idiotic.

And shingles? Shingles is caused bu a virus called varicella-zoster virus. Guess what OTHER viral infection is caused by varicella-zoster? CHICKEN POX. You get shingles because you had chicken pox and then the virus lays dormant in your body for years. The vaccine is not causing shingles. Stop it. Google something and listen to actual medical professionals and scientists.
It was never isolated and the Chinese CDC official admits this.

LurkinLongtime

Antagonist
Reaction score
Reactions
96,773 6,770 6,886
Alleybux
Because LSA has become a weird anti-vaxxer hub and it is really confusing.

Also, please, you couldn’t sue pharma companies for vaccines pretty much ever, so stop spreading that lie around.
A lot of Black people are antivax. It comes from a completely different and more justifiable place than White conservatives but it is equally dangerous.

ThePRGirl

Reaction score
Reactions
139,775 3,312 1,882
Alleybux
It was never isolated and the Chinese CDC official admits this.

We’re using “isolated” in two completely different ways. If you’re studying a compound or it’s variant and find that ONE piece of that compound is useful in your research, you “isolate” it - that is, you take that one part and leave the rest of the compound because you don’t need it.

Hopefully this made sense.

A lot of Black people are antivax. It comes from a completely different and more justifiable place than White conservatives but it is equally dangerous.

It’s incredibly dangerous and I’m sad to say we’re seemingly more susceptible to Facebook, YouTube and Twitter “experts” and their rantings. I understand of being wary of medical professionals, but why turn around and believe some idiot on the Internet...?

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,356 6,076 3,959
Alleybux
We’re using “isolated” in two completely different ways. If you’re studying a compound or it’s variant and find that ONE piece of that compound is useful in your research, you “isolate” it - that is, you take that one part and leave the rest of the compound because you don’t need it.

Using Toxic Cell tissue is not isolating the virus.

Everyone read the studies for yourself make judgment if they “isolated”

Last edited:

ThePRGirl

Reaction score
Reactions
139,775 3,312 1,882
Alleybux
Using Toxic Cell tissue is not isolating the virus.

I was never talking about the virus...so there’s the confusion. I was talking about the general process of scientific research, specifically chemistry.

I’m not sure how much more clear I can be.

Pink Raspberry

freckles
Reaction score
Reactions
19,889 837 391
Alleybux
Weigh the pros and cons for your individual health. There's a long list of side effects sometimes including death on medicines many people take. You never know how your dna is going to react to anything until it's in your system.

SolBeat..

Half this site is npc
Reaction score
Reactions
23,653 1,536 1,565
Alleybux
Nobody is even thinking about the fact that she had severe seizure episodes and YET WAS STILL GIVEN THE SHOT....Sooooooooo who's fault was that? Cause her doctor should've known right?

They don't know what the fµck they are doing. Period.

I would love for the special ppl in these hospitals to explain what would make someone an at risk candidate....Cause if yall are saying we need to consult our doctors then why is it also ok to give ppl the shot WITHOUT a doctors approval...?
We only need to be warned of possible side effects and sign a waiver and thats it?

I'm good on this rush job...my body is not for experimentation. Black ppl have had more than enough of that bµllsh!t.

Oh and fµck off with the conspiracy sh!t...yall bring that up any time someone disagrees with your popular consensus, get over yourselves.

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,356 6,076 3,959
Alleybux

It’s incredibly dangerous and I’m sad to say we’re seemingly more susceptible to Facebook, YouTube and Twitter “experts” and their rantings. I understand of being wary of medical professionals, but why turn around and believe some idiot on the Internet...?
French scientist found that it was an “artificial peak” in Covid mortality

We analyzed historic and recent all-cause mortality data for France, and other jurisdictions for comparison, using model fitting to quantify winter-burden deaths, and deaths from exceptional events. In this way, COVID-19 is put in historic perspective. We prove that the "COVID-peak" feature that is present in the all-cause mortality data of certain mid-latitude Northern hemisphere jurisdictions, including France, cannot be a natural epidemiological event occurring in the absence of a large non-pathogenic perturbation. We are certain that this "COVID-peak" is artificial because it: i. occurs sharply (one-month width) at an unprecedented location in the seasonal cycle of all-cause mortality (centered at the end of March), 2 ii. is absent in many jurisdictions (34 of the USA States have no "COVID-peak"), and iii. varies widely in magnitude from jurisdiction to jurisdiction in which it occurs. We suggest that: • the unprecedented strict mass quarantine and isolation of both sick and healthy elderly people, together and separately, killed many of them, • that this quarantine and isolation is the cause of the "COVID-peak" event that we have quantified, • and that the medical mechanism is mainly via psychological stress and social isolation of individuals with health vulnerabilities. According to our calculations, this caused some 30.2 K deaths in France in March and April 2020. However, even including the "COVID-peak", the 2019-2020 winter-burden all-cause mortality is not statistically larger than usual. Therefore SARS-CoV-2 is not an unusually virulent viral respiratory disease pathogen. By analyzing the all-cause mortality data from 1946 to 2020, we also identified a large and steady increase in all-cause mortality that began in approximately 2008, which is too large to be explained by population growth in the relevant age structure, and which may be related to the economic crash of 2008 and its long-term societal consequences.

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I really don't understand why people are so dismissive of people that are skeptical about a rushed vaccine. If you look up the ingredients for a lot of vaccines there is a bunch of crazy stuff in there like Mercury, fluoride, and other preservatives that are harmful to the body. I believe in taking vaccines but I also believe that they should be tailored to a person's biological makeup. It shouldn't be a one-fits-all formula. Gov'ts have a history of being liars and painting their own narratives to get people to do what they want. You can look this up in history it's a pattern. They create problems, then offer solutions to control the public.

So I expect that when a girl dies from a vaccine, her parents will still say the vaccine is safe, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna, etc don't want enough people to believe the vaccine is dangerous. Pharmaceuticals is a billion-dollar industry. Pushing out this vaccine makes them money. If she had a history of epilepsy, she shouldn't have been given the vaccine since it's a side effect. Many people live with epilepsy and other conditions and live long lives. The vaccine was clearly a tipping point.

Just do research before putting anything in your body.

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,356 6,076 3,959
Alleybux
I was never talking about the virus...so there’s the confusion. I was talking about the general process of scientific research, specifically chemistry.

I’m not sure how much more clear I can be.
He was taking about virus it was never isolated.

Silkky

The coldest Silky ever
Reaction score
Reactions
295,941 4,525 3,564
Alleybux
So this girls family and friends are saying she didn't die from the vaccine but strangers on the internet are trying to use her as a poster girl and are yelling at ppl that don't immediately believe the vaccine killed her.....hilarious.

12774-TinFoilHat-May-Move02_800x.gif

UGotServed

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,781 2,414 1,810
Alleybux
I think the biggest problem is that fact check bµllsh!t. You say anything that goes against the grain and a site like Facebook is monitoring what you're saying and trying to tell you that you're wrong with "facts" is the biggest problem.

This girl knew what was up, its her own damn body and she was basically being told to hush up and that she was wrong. That's very concerning..

Just like on those Fact Check websites had stated that that Bill Gates wanting to spray chaulk dust into the sky was also false when in fact, it's actually true and has been posted on many mainstream platforms that he was going to do it. But if it becomes a big topic, Big Tech finds away to silence those who try to challenge the theory / statement.

Social Engineering and Censorship goes hand and hand.

UGotServed

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,781 2,414 1,810
Alleybux
Just for a frame of reference: For YEARS the medical industry REFUSED to recognize breast implant sickness in women, despite COUNTLESS women reporting symptoms of sickness after having breast augmentation. Because the general consensus was that implants cannot cause the symptoms women were reporting, even though the casing of a breast implant contains 50 different harmful chemicals, some being heavy metals. Only now is the medical industry starting to recognize breast implant sickness in women as a legit side effect.

Like others very eloquently pointed out, Dump signed it into LAW that people could no longer sue pharmaceutical companies for wrongful death in relation to their products. As you can see, it's a fµck!ng RACE with these drug companies trying to push their vaccines to the top and every day media outlets are endorsing different ones as "the most effective". If you can't see that this is about money, NOT the health of the public I really don't know what to tell you. This sh!t isn't a conspiracy, it's literally right in front of your face. It's on you to pay attention and be cautious.

"When something is free you are the product"

"If something is free, you are the product"

dreama

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,957 86 20
Alleybux
the covid vaccination reminds me of the views on religion

those who believe based on their own perspective vs science
in general, nothing can really be proved at the ground level.
unless, the majority of the people who take it die, it's all speculation.

trying to convince others to believe what you believe isn't going to work
either get it or don't

UGotServed

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,781 2,414 1,810
Alleybux
Admittedly, I don't know all the in's and out's about how this "vaccine" is being administered. So it seems this vaccine is not being administered by your doctor; someone who actually knows your medical history.

I imagine your doctor would be more likely to at least tell you which vaccine would be a better fit or simply advise against it, depending on how it can affect you.

Are the people poking these needles even asking about your medical situation or are they just asking about general allergies? Worse case is they don't ask anything and simply jab you with a needle.

There's still too many unanswered questions about the stuff in that needle. It's as though they are encouraging this herd vaccination due to the push to get everyone vaccinated, in some crazy risk-it-all situation- No regard for the medical/fatal consequences. That is scary to me and makes me question the whole mentality behind it all.

Whether this young lady had pre-existing conditions or not, it's not a reason for her to pass away so soon after talking that vaccine. The system failed her and too many other people as well.

Everything you just said should be a red flag to these pro vaxxers but nope they'll label you a conspiracy theorist for having slight skepticism. It's sad because in my home town, they let anybody volunteer to give you the jab and it's like where are the medical professionals? Of course, there are some nurses there but where are the doctors? pharmacists for medical advice before you get the jab at these vaccine sites? The Covid 19 vaccine injection sites just have a few nurses, and military men, and random folks with outdated medical licensure that will jab you in the arm. ALSO, aren't some of these vaccines suppose to be "refrigerated"? Why is it at these vaccine sites, they have the vaccines just laying out everywhere getting to room temperature? Doesn't that just make the vaccine less effective? And you so right on how there is this strong campaign to get everyone vaccinated, it's like why won't we generate good medication to defeat this virus like we have for other viruses rather than a vaccine if the current vaccine is not adapted to the new variants that keep mutating as we speak. It's a lot of funny stuff going on but they want you to just TrUsT tHe ScIeNcE. I guess they want you to trust the same science that they had to reverse their thoughts on Remdisivir. The same science for the Tuskegee experiment. The same science for the Anthrax Scandal. The same science for the Thalidomide Tragedy. The same science that promoted covid plasma but now say it's not effective anymore. Man I can go on and on but I already wrote a whole story on this forum page. Excuse my rant.

EDIT: Idgaf about yall groaning me. At least have the balls to say why yall disagree but if you unsure about what I said Google is your friend if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

iLorangine

Karen is NOT a Slur, sis
Reaction score
Reactions
11,178 121 24
Alleybux

lol i never said that. I rarely post, so good luck with that narrative you’re trying to build.

your logic is absolutes, mine is not, which is why you’re putting words in my font.

So this girls family and friends are saying she didn't die from the vaccine but strangers on the internet are trying to use her as a poster girl and are yelling at ppl that don't immediately believe the vaccine killed her.....hilarious.

They did the same thing to downplay the virus by saying that “it’s the comorbidities that killed them, it wasn’t covid”. Don’t let them find ONE example out of 100,000 that fits their narrative and they will drive it into the ground.

May she Rest In Peace. It’s the collective lack of care and concern that landed us here in the first place. She wouldn’t have had to take a vaccine if people followed guidelines back in 2020.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,438 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
Have family members who already have pre-existing conditions. We're Black, Blackity, Black, Black. Took two shots of the Pfizer vaccine and are just fine. In fact, better than they were before they took it..

It's not the vaccine. That girl was already battling illness.

JuJuBeen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,342 562 213
Alleybux
i thought you meant by an actual person... these automated messages are even on memes. : unamused:

regardless of the weird titling, this is heartbreaking. may she rest in peace.

TSquared

Oh, this what we on?
Reaction score
Reactions
290,158 5,931 701
Alleybux
RIP

I guess the family is more privy to her actual medical records. If they’ve said it wasnt the vaccine then it wasn’t the vaccine.

Exactly. I'm believing her family knowing her cause of death, over any random making claims on the internet.

TSquared

Oh, this what we on?
Reaction score
Reactions
290,158 5,931 701
Alleybux
Its really simple if you want to get vaccinated do it. If you don't then skip it. But using someone's death for a personal agenda is disgusting. Her family speaking on it should have ended all discussion.

This.

May she rest in peace.

Upswitch

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,267 1,635 925
Alleybux
If that’s the case why couldn’t Biden stop it even slow down issuing vaccines. It sped up with Biden in office. Both Trump and Biden said they would have the vaccine out by May/ Spring.

Dump said last Spring that the virus would be gone by Nov aka the election. I always thought that was funny and that Pfizer was taking orders mid-last year. Also with genetic companies giving up info to find a cure (remember when they said certain blood types were more likely to get it), and the weird law protecting drug makers and blocking patients who have adverse reactions from getting any money, even from the vaccine fund. How they kept wanting to "give" the vaccine to various African countries.

Something isn't right.

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,340 14,182 6,597
Alleybux
I've noticed that any time someone shares a negative side effect of the vaccine, they are automatically shutdown. They know if people share poor experiences then no one would take it. Sure folks may be fine now but who knows the long term effects? I took some meds a few years ago that was deemed safe. I was fine for 6 months until it built up in my system and almost killed me. I had to get emergency surgery. I went back and read the leaflet and turns out those meds can cause serious side effects.

If they're so confident then why are they making folks sign a waiver that they aren't allowed to sue should something go wrong?

I didn't sign any waiver when I got my first dose two weeks ago.

Who told you IRL that they signed a waiver when getting the vaccine?

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,803 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
lol since when is arm pain after a vaccine or any needle for that matter is automatically a death sentence? lol just say you scared and keep it moving. yall love clinging on to these one in a million stories to reaffirm your own personal anxiety

Kammy_Kakes

Flight Attendant Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
209,826 8,191 6,493
Alleybux
I was always against taking the vaccine until it had a proper and stronger research on its effectiveness. Today I gave up and decided to take the vaccine in a few weeks because I was trying to get hired as a volunteer at a hospital for my nursing school application experience. BUT this thread changed my mind yet again, I am not taking the vaccine anytime soon. Something is not right with these vaccines. So until further research discovers all the side effects and prove its effectiveness, I am not taking it and many of you should reconsider taking it.
I understand your concerns...but keep them as your own. They have revealed the effectiveness..

Corona virus is a general virus that they continuously work on to manipulate the vaccine for. Just like flu shots.. you get it every year bc the virus evolves...

Nobody questions the current year of flu shots that was developed within the year between flu seasons....and its effectiveness.....

uhm because her arm hurt after getting the shot and got sick right after.

Yall cant continue to be this asinine.
Did she die of a hurt arm?

Do yall understand the side effects of a shot? Pushing something through your veins that doesn't belong to your body...

AND DO YALL KNOW WHAT TF A VACCINE IS?! THEY GIVE YOU A LITTLE OF THE VIRUS TO BUILD THE INMUNE SYSTEM...

yall can't continue to be ignorant on what yall speak on... just loud and wrong

Kammy_Kakes

Flight Attendant Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
209,826 8,191 6,493
Alleybux
lol since when is arm pain after a vaccine or any needle for that matter is automatically a death sentence? lol just say you scared and keep it moving. yall love clinging on to these one in a million stories to reaffirm your own personal anxiety
Chilllle its weird as fck....lol